*_* 5

Noona, I’m sorry…but I love you

It's already 1 a.m and you still can't sleep. You keep rolling to left, right, and back to left. You sit up straight and sigh. You take your phone on the small shelf next to your bed and switch it on. You key in your password and it lights up. You look at your phone screen saver and a bitter smile form on your face. It is a photo of you and Tae Min at a theme park.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Noona, let's ride the roller coaster!" Tae Min points at the roller coaster and hops happily. He doesn't wait for your answer and just drags you to the ticket booth.

"Yah! I don't want to ride it! I'm scare of height!" You say and try to pull your hand away from his tight grip.

Tae Min looks at you and pull you closer to him. "You don't have to feel scare, noona. I'm always here to take care of you."

You look at his eyes and capture his sincerity. You smile and hug him. "Ok Tae Min, I trust you." "Yeay! Come on."

On the roller coaster, he tightly grips your left hand. He never loosen it at all. After the ride, you ask him to buy you a cotton candy.

"Tae Min-ah, I want that," you say and point at the cotton candy.

"Cotton candy? Okay."

When he already bought it, he doesn't want to give it to you. You try to take it from him, but he held it above his head so you can't even reach it even though you stand on your pointed toes.

You pout and say, "I don't want to talk to you anymore!"

Before you can walk away from him, he catches your left hand and pulls you to his chest.

He back-hugs you and says, "You'll get your cotton candy after I got my kiss."

He then points at his right cheek. You blush by his sudden quest but did it anyway. You turn around and face him before you hug his neck and stand on your toes and give him a soft peck on his right cheek. You pull back and your cheeks turn 50 shades of red. He chuckles and hands you the candy.

"Let takes picture," he says and pulls out his mobile phone from his pocket and hugs your waist from behind.

 

*End of flashback*

 

The photo captured on the theme park is your screen saver. Suddenly you notice there are a few drops of water on your mobile screen. Then you realize, it was your tears. You are crying-again.

 

 

(Author's POV)

 

"Do you agree to help us?" A tall blond guy asks the dark brown hair guy.

"So let me get it straight. You want me to tackle this girl, make she falls hard to me, then leave her just like that so she would feel that dongsaengs are useless and she'll looks at the seniors instead?" The brown hair guy asks.

"Yeah, absolutely right. Don't spoke like we are the bad guys. You'll get your part too," a baby-faced guy says.

"So how many days will i get to complete this task?" He asks them again.

"A month," a quite chubby guy replies him.

The brown hair guy smirks and says, "More than enough."

"That's means you agree with it," the leader-like guy says and hands him a few sheet of papers, "Sign this."

"A contract? Seriously?" The brown hair guy looks shock but signs it anyway.

He then hands it back to the other and smirks,"1 month and she is yours."

 

(End of Author's POV)

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Ok class, attention please. We have a new friend here" Your home room teacher says.

You, who is surrounded in cloudy mood don't concentrate at she at all.

"Please introduce yourself."

The new guy smiles and says, "Hi. My name is Kim Jong In or you can call me Kai," he smiles and turns into smirk,"and I'm single. All your classmates laugh hearing his intro except for one person, you.

"Ok Kai, I think all the girls here feel happy hearing that you're still single," your teacher says and laugh. She then says,"You may sit next to Su Min."

"Umm..." Kai's eyes wonders around the class to find a girl name Su Min.

"Su Min, please raise your hand."

All our classmates look at you and Kai already knows who is Su Min.

"Park Su Min!"

"Yah, Su Min," one of your friends hits your left arm.

You quickly return to Earth by the sudden contact and notice that the whole class are looking at you.

"Yeah?" You say and look at your teacher. Then you notice someone is standing beside her. He walks seductively towards you and sits at the empty spot. You just look at him blankly because you didn't know what is happening and where on Earth did he came from. He puts out his hand so you can shake it. You look at him, his hand and back at him. You sigh and put out your hand.

He grips your hand tightly and speaks,"Kim Jong In and you can call me Kai."

"Umm... Park Su Min and you can call me anything," You reply him.

He smirks and says,"You want me to call you babe, honey or yeobo?"

You look at him weirdly before try to snatch your hand away, but he grips it harder. You stare at him and say,"Why on Earth I should let you call me like that?"

"Because I'm too handsome and you can't resist me!" he answers and flips his hair stylishly.

You scoff and move your lips closer to his hand.

"You want to kiss my hand? Don't be like that. You can kiss my lips if you want."

When your lips has reach close enough to his hand, you open your ,mouth and bite his hand as hard as you can. He screams and pulls away his hand from your mouth. The whole class now turn their attention to both of you. You smirk and put your head on your desk-ignoring the attentions you had collected just now and Kai's stare. He notices that the whole class is looking at him now.

He smiles and says, "Something bites me just now."

You chuckle hearing Kai's excuse.

He moves his lips towards your left ear and whispers,"You gonna get it back later."

 

 

 

 

did I said only sunscribers can read this? scratch that. if you think my story is fun, the subscribe it. it's your choice. but pliz think about me too. i guess i can't forget about Tae Min. hehehe. meet Sehun at next chapter!