*_* 2

Noona, I’m sorry…but I love you

Your POV

“What’s wrong with Tae Min? I haven’t seen him forever! He doesn’t even answer my calls!” You seem so worried when you can’t find Tae Min anywhere.

“Maybe he knows you gonna dump him?” Mi Young, one of your bestie says.

“How does he know-”

“So it’s true? I just said it. I don’t know I can be true! Su Min! You had dated every single younger guy in this school, you know that right?” Hae In speaks at last.

“I did a lot of thinking recently, and I think he’s too good for me,” you say ignoring the sarcastic comment from Hae In.

“It was the most idiotic reason I ever heard in my whole life!”

“Haven’t you watched drama before? That’s what someone said when she had found better guy!”

“Yah! I’m being serious to death here! He’s too…what we say…innocent? Childish?”

“That’s what younger guys for, stupid!”

“First, I’m not stupid. Second, I’m not gonna change my mind and third, I haven’t found someone else yet!”

“Yet?”

“Yet!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Had you seen Tae Min recently?” you ask Key, one of Tae Min’s hyung.

“I thought you’re his girl. Why did you ask me?” Key replies sarcastically.

You stare at Key and before you can punch him, Onew speaks, “I think he’s at the rooftop. Why don’t you go and search him there?”

You look at Onew and flash him your sweetest smile. “Thank oppa! You’re really helpful. Not like someone else!” You said and glare Key for the last time before you turn your back and leave. But Onew next sentence make you frost in your spot.

“Are you probably wanted to break up with Tae Min?” You stay silent for a while, to figure out what to say.

“Oppa, why were you asking me like that?” Oh… now I knew why he avoid me.

“It just-”

“It’s okay. If he wants to break up with me, I can’t hold him anymore…” you speak in a monotone.

“Su Min! He doesn’t want to break up with you! That’s why he avoided you!”

“Wow! That was the most idiotic reason I ever heard in my 17 years live in this world!” you reply sarcastically.

“Su Min, please understand Tae Min. He-”

“Whatever! I don’t really care anymore! He should tell me what he thought before doing s!” you say and hit the table hard until ‘bang’ sound heard. Every single living thing was focus at you and you choose to ignore them. “That’s an addition why I should leave him,” you mumble and leave. Unfortunately, they heard you crystal clear.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short update. meet me tomorrow! ^_^