In the club

His dark secret

 

Minyeon woke up the next morning in Jungkook’s arms. When she looked at him she saw he was already awake.
“I’m sorry if I woke you up.” He said giving Minyeon a warm glare.
“It’s fine. You didn't.” She closed her eyes again and buried her face in Jungkook’s chest.
“I have to go now.” Jungkook said all after a moment of silence. He got up and walked out, but not before giving Minyeon a kiss on her forehead. "Goodbye." He said softly.

Minyeon really didn’t want to get out of bed today, but she had promised to meet up with Park Seok Ha and go on a double date. She wasn’t sure if it would be appropriate since she was a starting something Jungkook, but she already promised to go with her friend a while ago.

When everything was still normal.

Maybe it was better if she got out of her bed. It was already afternoon, but she would usually spend all day in her bed on a Saturday like this and do all her homework on Sunday.

Minyeon rang the doorbell and a happy Seokha opened the door. “Hi.” She said. Minyeon didn’t say anything and let herself in. “When will they be here?”
“Any minute now.” Seokha said back. “Do you want some tea?”
“No thanks.” Minyeon said back as she sat down on the couch.

A long silence followed which was broken by the doorbell. “That must be them!”Seokha said excited. “Do I look alright?” Minyeon nodded and followed her friend to the door.
“Hello.” Both of the girls said as they made a ninety degree bow. The two boys repeated the gesture.
Seokha was the first one to walk outside, then Minyeon followed. Seokha linked arms with the muscular one, so Minyeon linked arms with the tall one.

After a bit of walking they arrived at the hottest club in Seoul. The two guys immediately skipped the line and the bouncers immediately opened the door for them once they saw them. Minyeon was wondering how they managed to get them to do so while the line went all the way around the block. Especially since Seokha and herself were still considered minors. Minyeon just shrugged it off.

Once inside, her friend Seokha wandered off with the muscular guy, also known as Lee Donghae, and so Minyeon was left alone with the tall one.
“So... uhm... Chanyeol-ssi...” Minyeon tried her best to break the awkward atmosphere by starting a conversation.
“Just call me Chanyeol. Or oppa.” He said with a deep, masculine voice.
“Right, Oppa... How old are you?”
“I’m 21.” Minyeon’s mouth basically flew open when she heard his age.

She expected him to be older then her and for some reason him only being three years older freaked her out. She always dreamed of what it would be like dating a guy that was older than her, but now that the moment finally arrived, she liked the idea a lot less. He is a man, who knows what kind of erted thoughts he may have.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol said, putting a hand on her shoulder.
“I have a boyfriend.” She said bluntly.
“And I have a calculus test tomorrow.” Minyeon sighed as she heard this ‘pick- up line’ a lot more often.
“I was just listing things we could cheat, right?” Minyeon said annoyed.
“What the...” Before the guy could say more, she got up and walked to the toilets to look for her friend, when she saw her kissing with that Donghae guy.
“Let’s go.” She said bluntly as she grabbed her friend by the wrist and dragged her out of the club.

“What was that supposed to mean?” Seokha stopped walking once they were two blocks away from the club, demanding an answer.
“Do you know how old those guys are?” She answered, still in a kind of shock.
“I don’t know... somewhere in their twenty’s.” Seokha looked at Minyeon who was basically fuming now. “Okay, I’m sorry! I should have told you before.” She added.
“Apologies accepted... now, can we go home?” Seokha nodded and walked next to her friend. Once they were at Seokha’s home, she started begging Minyeon to stay, saying it was too dangerous to go home alone at this time. After a while Minyeon gave in and decided to stay with her friend for the night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait a second... I'm back?!

Either you’re like this….

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/melanykuijl/MTBD_zps4f50341a.gif

or like this...

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z423/fl4wless/KPOP%20GIFS/BAP/Zelo_sign.gif

anyway. The reason I decided to continue this fanfic is because I suddenly gained a lot of subscribers....

Anyeong! Thank you for subscribing you !

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/melanykuijl/Key_zpsbb87df72.gif

I hope you guys liked my new update! Please look forward to the next one.

(Here! Some random gif’s ^^)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/melanykuijl/zelo_zps0bbbafa8.gif

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/melanykuijl/Leo_zps9974f83c.gif

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/melanykuijl/Keyi_zpse035cbc3.gif

(I really hope the gif’s work DX)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/melanykuijl/Badman_zps756ec997.gif