The unlikely meet-up

His dark secret

Jungkook stared at her with his mouth open. He was sure she heared everything. He had to stop her from telling everyone.
Kim Min Yeon, who was in shock, stood still. It felt as though she was nailed to the ground.

She felt her heart beating in her chest.
Jungkook found the silence that fell between them very uncomfortable. He slowly walked towards her.

Min yeon's eyes widened as she saw Jungkook walk towards her.

Jungkook stopped walking when he was right in front of her. He wanted to say something, but he was looking for the right words. Min Yeon panicked and quickly bowed.
“Sorry!”  She turned around and was already walking away.

 

Jungkook was surprised by her suddenly apologizing. He grabbed her arm. “Wait...” Min Yeon looked at him taking a deep breath, softly murmuring. 


“You can’t kill me...” Jungkook was confused and figured he misheard her. “What?”
Min Yeon took another deep breath. “You can’t kill me... we’re at a police station.” She said a bit louder.
“I wasn’t....” Jungkook didn’t even finish this sentence before he started another one. “Please don’t tell anyone.” He said determined.

“O-....Okay...” She turned around and  started walking away again, when she felt Jungkook grab her arm again.
”What?” She said slightly irritated.
“How do I make sure you won’t tell anyone?” He said quietly.
Min Yeon looked around, softly whispering. “I don’t know... you... couldn’t possibly know.”
Jungkook sighed and looked into her eyes. “What’s your name?”
Min yeon awkwardly looked at him while taking a step back. “I’m Kim Min Yeon...”
“Nice to meet you.” He said swiftly.

 

“Hey you!” Another person yelled. Min Yeon looked around and found that it was her brother, Kim Jin Yeon, yelling at her. He walked towards the both of them and put his hand on his sister’s shoulder.
“I’m sorry if she’s bothering you.” Jungkook held her wrist and she now felt like she was being ripped apart.
“She isn’t bothering me.” Her brother looked at Jungkook and then at his sister.
“Alright...”

 

Min Yeon looked at Jungkook once her brother was out of sight. “What do you want?” Jungkook asked, in a almost panicking tone. “Ehm...” started naming things, thinking he was kidding.
“A car, a ring....That's about it.” She laughed a little about her answer and thought it was hilarious.
“Alright.” Jungkook said determined and walked away, leaving Min Yeon standing in shock, trying to figure out what just happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~To be continued~

I know, it's really bad and it seems very unlikely.... 
This is my first fanfic so please don't hate, but tell me what I can do better instead. 


Thanks! ^^