What do I do?

His dark secret

What do I do?

Jungkook came closer and closer until their lips touched.
MinYeon didn’t know why she didn’t back. It felt as if the passion had taken over her body. She was really enjoying it. This kiss wasn’t the same as the one she shared with Zelo. The one with Zelo was careful and innocent, but this one seemed to be the exact opposite. She was waken up from her slur of thoughts when she felt Jungkook’s arm around her waist, then she decided to wrap her arms around his neck.

It felt so wrong, yet so right at the same time.

Jungkook suddenly broke the kiss, but kept close to her and kept his arm around waist. MinYeon was completely out of breath even though it was just a kiss. He looked directly into her eyes. “Come find me when you made your decision.” He whispered and with those words he walked out of the room.

Minyeon spend a while sitting on the couch, all alone. She did not know what she was doing. In her head she tried to recap what had happened. Not just now, but the past few days.
Only a few days ago she had met her idol, Jungkook, and now he kissed her… and what about his dark secret?
And her meeting with Zelo. She ran into him while skateboarding and later on she asked him on a date after Jungkook suddenly ran out when they were on a date. They kissed.
 

A sigh escaped from . She was clueless. “And then they say girls are complicated.” Right now, she just wanted to get three things straight.

~What were Zelo’s intentions with her?~
~What were Jungkook’s intentions?~
 

But most important

~Who did she love the most?~

MinYeon somehow ended up walking home. Going to school would have been useless. Suddenly she stopped and checked her phone. After she had left school, she hadn’t checked her phone even once. When she unlocked her phone she saw she had ten new text messages and five missed calls, all of which were from Zelo. She decided to call him back.
“Hi.” She said when she heard someone picked up.
“I guess you.. already saw the news.” He said a bit hesitant. She didn’t have to really give an answer. She just gave him an confirmative sound as an answer.
 

“We need to talk.”She said, trying to stay calm. Zelo sighed.
“Alright. Where?” MinYeon started thinking.
“I know a nice café.”
“Text me the address.” He said boldly before suddenly before hanging up.
 

“What’s his problem…”she softly murmured to herself after putting her phone back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small update after my vacay :P
No songs this time, because I feel like no one takes the time to listen to them anyway.