A day with Cookie

His dark secret

Songs for this chapter:

B.A.P. - 1004: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJcFsIxNpZI
Girl's day - Expectation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKjIPAmSvcg
Sunmi - Full moon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMdaTkvs_8Y

 

Jungkook woke up at 6AM, he couldn’t sleep so without disturbing any of the other members he went into the living room and the television. He wanted to watch some cartoons, but instead he saw Kim Min Yeon on the news, kissing someone else.

 Jungkook sat down in front of the television so he could see who it was, he then saw it was Zelo from B.A.P.. His hands formed a fist without him even realizing. He didn't what he felt...It couldn’t be that he was falling in love with her... Right?

 

 

Kim Min Yeon entered the school. All day people had stared at her with no reason. When she walked into school it was no different. Everyone was staring at her and some people were also whispering, probably gossiping.

She walked into English class and sat down when her best friend, Park Seok Ha, walked up to her.
“MinYeon, is it true?” She said excited.
“What is?” MinYeon asked, slightly tilting her head.
“You and Zelo?” Her friend said with big eyes.
“How do you know?” Min Yeon could feel herself getting red and did her best to hide it.
 “Everybody knows!” Her friend laughed a little.

Min Yeon wanted to stand up and walk out of class so she could phone Zelo. But her English teacher walked into the classroom. She decided it had to wait until the break.

After something which seemed like a day of boring English phrases and words, the bell finally rang. Min Yeon was the first one to leave and instead of going to the cafeteria as she always would she decided to phone Zelo.

But right before she actually called him, she cancelled the call. She really didn´t feel like talking to him after this. So instead she called Jungkook who didn´t answer her call. She was getting really frustrated and  she had no one to call.

Unless....

“Hallo?” (Dutch for hello) Her friend on the other side of the line said.
“Hi…” MinYeon said more sad then she wanted it to sound.
“What’s wrong?” Celine Harrington said in response.

Celine had met MinYeon when she wasn’t MinYeon yet, but Melany.
MinYeon had been friends for almost ten years now, since they had met when Min Yeon was only 8.
MinYeon started explaining her everything. About Jungkook, Zelo and the news. It took more time than she hoped it would and so she missed her lesson. After Celine had given her advice to talk to Zelo about it, MinYeon hung up.

Minyeon went to school with her bicycle so she unlocked it and cycled away. At first she didn’t know where she was going, but after a while she decided to go to the Bighit ent. training complex. She snuck past the guard with success and went looking for Jungkook.

She saw him train in an instagram video once. She remembered the number of the studio as well. 17. MinYeon quickly walked up one stairs and then went looking for room 17. She peeked through the window and saw Jungkook training together with the rest of BTS. She decided to knock on the door and slightly open it, hiding as much of her face as possible.

“Mian... I’m looking for Jungkook.”

Everybody was silent, staring at Jungkook. Jungkook himself formed a fist.
He knew that Minyeon and him didn’t have anything serious and that she was one year older than him. He felt like Zelo somehow took her away.

He stepped towards the door and Minyeon took a few steps back. He took a deep breath and closed the door again.
“Hi...” Minyeon said shyly.
“Please... Tell me that photo was taken out of context...”He said desperately, looking at her with the anger burning in his eyes or were those just tears?

Minyeon didn’t know what to say, she felt like she needed to puke. She couldn’t handle stress very well and always found herself running away in a stressful situation. “It’s wasn’t...” She said with an extremely high-pitched voice.

Jungkook felt as though someone just hit him in his face, but he didn’t want Minyeon to know.

It’s wrong to show your weakness to the ones you love

He knows a lot of people would disagree with him, but he didn’t want to burden anyone. So he played it off cool.
“Alright... so why are you here?” He said, trying to make his voice sound as normal as possible.
“I don’t know. I just wanted to see someone.”
“I see.” He smirked a little, then grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside the practice room.

“Hello everyone!” Jungkook shouted. “This is a friend of mine, please be nice to her. She’s joining us today!”
 

“What happened to the ‘no girlfriends’ rule?” Suga said frowning a little
“She’s not my girlfriend! She is a girl and she’s a friend...” Jungkook said, scratching his head.

Zelo...

MinYeon took a deep breath and bowed to everyone.
 

Jin

Rapmonster

Suga

J-hope

V

Jimin

....

Jungkook

 

She smiled looking at all the faces she had always seen in magazines. She couldn’t believe it and wanted to hug every single one of them. But she couldn’t. She had to seem like a normal person.

Jungkook walked over to the middle of the room. “Let’s go!”
Everyone cheered and the teacher turned the music on. They first started stretching. When Jungkook noticed she wasn’t participating he pushed her further into room and forced her to stretch.

Then a man ,who was unknown to her, walked into the room. He then stopped and looked at the crowd. “I Guess we have a visitor today.” He said nodding at MinYeon. “Don’t worry it won’t be too difficult.” He gave someone a sign, which started the music.

The choreography wasn’t really difficult. She could easily keep up. During a small break they took, everyone, including MinYeon, just started messing around. Everyone was having fun until their teacher announced they were starting again. The choreography was a lot more difficult this time.

Bighit made sure they had another pair of clothes for MinYeon. Since V already had a new nickname for her, smelly foreigner.  She got her own dressing room and quickly started dressing. She put her smelly clothes in a plastic bag provided for her. She quickly walked outside and saw Jungkook waiting for her outside.

Jungkook walked towards her and put his arm around her. “We need to talk in a quiet space.” He whispered, almost dragging her into a room. He pushed her in first and then the light. Then MinYeon could see they were in a recording studio. Jungkook sat down on a leather couch gestured Min Yeon to sit down next to her. She did and then looked at Jungkook. “What is it?”

“You should stop seeing Zelo.” He said as he looked straight into her eyes.
“What? You aren’t my boss.” She said laughing a bit. “If anyone’s in control, I am.”
“If you stop seeing him, I’ll be yours.” He said leaning closer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm sorry about not updating for such a long while! :O
Either way, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please like, comment and subscribe if you enjoyed this chapter!
Comment if you didn't and tell me what I should change! ^^
Did you even bother listening to the songs -_-