What do I do? Pt.2 (end)

His dark secret

What do I do? Pt.2 (end)

MinYeon was waiting in the cafe she decided to meet with Zelo. She was extremely nervous meeting Zelo after what happened with Jungkook and was really confused about what was next.

She had kissed two boys in a time span of only 24 hours. Putting it like only made her feel worse. How was she ever supposed to fix all of this?

Jungkook was wandering on the streets of Seoul. He was wondering why he had kissed Minyeon and put her in a position like that. He knew there was only a small chance she would pick him, but if she won’t pick him she might tell other people about his secret. Jungkook knew he couldn’t love her like Zelo could, but his reputation was more important at this point.

Zelo was on his way to the café MinYeon told her to go. He was extremely nervous about seeing her after the media scandal. “How should I break it to her?” Minyeon couldn’t get angry at him, right? After all they weren’t ever actually together, things could easily be turned back to the way they used to be.

Minyeon was extremely nervous, but she immediately felt better when she saw Zelo. But when she took a better look at his angelic face she noticed it had something which worried her. She could feel her stomach twist.

“Hi.” He said softly.
“What’s wrong?” Zelo took a deep breath.
“We should break up, well… break up…. we were never really dating, but whatever. It’ll be better for the both of us. “ Minyeon spend a while looking at him in disbelieve until he turned away. Minyeon felt the tears sting in her eyes. She didn’t want to be surrounded by all these people after she got dumped in public.

Jungkook decided to call Minyeon, he had to make sure he still had a chance. The first time he heard her voicemail, but the second time he heard her shaky voice. “What’s wrong?” He felt his heart skip a beat when she answerd the phone like this. He didn’t know why… it couldn’t be because he was in love with her, right? “I’m fine, how about you?”

“I’m fine.” Minyeon lied.
“Where are you now?”
“Home…”
“I’ll be there soon.” Before she had anytime to protest Jungkook hung up and hurried to her place.

He rang the bell, but it wasn’t Minyeon was opened. It was her brother.
“Who are you?” Jungkook didn’t answer him and walked into Minyeon’s room. It was easily recognizable by the poster on the outside of her door. Minyeon looked up at him with red eyes.
“What happened?” Jungkook sat down next to her on her bed.
“Zelo broke up with me.” She said as if she was half-dead.
 

Without saying Jungkook embraced Minyeon and they stayed like that for a while.
“Minyeon, I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you.” He said at last.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------