Ice cream

His dark secret

Songs which fit this story:

After school – first love      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmS3Qh_SFwU
Hyuna – Ice cream             http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNgJFNvtPlQ
Bts – Coffee                       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSSwkhYoyXw

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Min Yeon was skateboarding on the street in a pair of simple jeans, a plain wit shirt with a plaid blouse and a black cap. Today was Saturday, so she decided to go out for a while. It would be good for her to get her mind off of Jungkook. She couldn’t stop thinking with the meeting she with him the day before...
 

~The day before~

After Jungkook had phoned Kim Min Yeon asking her if she wanted to meet up, Min Yeon immediately agreed. After all Jungkook was her hero.

They had met up in a coffee shop. It was a bit uncomfortable and uneasy at first, but as time passed they got more comfortable. They were sitting next to each other in one of those booths you often see in Korean coffee shop’s .

 When Jungkook would stare into her eyes and Min Yeon would blush and awkwardly look away. To her it almost seemed as if... he was in love with her.

Afterwards Jungkook had walked her home. Min Yeon noticed how affectionate Jungkook was when he held her hand while walking and when he kept walking closer to her.

~Present~

Kim Min Yeon closed her eyes so he could remember Jungkook’s face. During which she bumped into someone. Kim Min Yeon noticed she was laying on the ground. She quickly opened her eyes and noticed a boy standing, holding out a hand for her. She accepted his hand and quickly got up.

“Mianhae!” She said while bowing.
“It’s fine.” The boy said.
Min Yeon had her first good look at him, she vaguely reminded him. She wasn’t sure whether she had actually seen him before or not. She was afraid of asking in case she may be wrong.
“It was my fault, I wasn’t paying attention.” He said while smiling in a almost childlike way.


MinYeon returned his smile. “Neither was I.” She said innocently. “If that’s all I’m going again.” She said quickly after.
The boy looked around. “How about we go get some ice cream?” After saying this the boy immediately went red and rubbed the back of his head. “Because I would feel bad if you were to leave like this... “ He let out a nervous laughter.
“Sure.” She laughed with him. “I know a good ice cream shop  down the street.”She said already starting to walk.


The boy quickly caught up with her. “I never caught your name.”
“Min Yeon, Kim Min Yeon.” She said while cutely smiling. “What’s yours?”
“Zelo.” When he said this, it seemed as though the mechanism in her head finally started working.
“Aren’t you from B.A.P.?” She looking at him curiously.
“Yeah, but don’t say that too loud.”

 

Min Yeon and Zelo quickly arrived at the ice cream shop. They both decided to have strawberry flavour. It turned out Zelo also loved skateboarding, so they skateboard together through Seoul.

This day Min Yeon didn’t think about Jungkook even once. She completely had fallen in love with Zelo. He was very different from the guys she would usually fall for, but he had this charm. She couldn’t figure out what it was. Whatever it was he had, she liked it. They even decided to exchange numbers. 

When she was finally in her bed, she closed her eyes and tried thinking of Jungkooks face, but all she could think of was Zelo. She had a great time with him and hoped he would call her soon.  Although she had Zelo’s number she couldn’t call him first, that would seem weird right..?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zelo, because.... my only subscriber likes B.A.P. so yeah... #FanService...
 

Author-nim be creepin’... XD

Hello everyone! I hoped you like this story, if you did please upvote and subscribe to this story. If you didn't please tell me what I could do better! <3

Also please share this story with your friends.... I love you... Don't tell anyone I said that.... Please...