SEQUEL (Lollipop Girl is MINE)

Miracle Girl (In December)

"Min Faaannnn"

"Nae mommy?" He shouted back while walked down the stair to the kitchen. Min An turn around as soon as she hear her son pulling the chair. A small smile appear on her red plum lips

"Morning baby!"
Min Fan frown.

"What? And didn't mommy tell you not to frown earlier in the morning? It will make you wrinkles." Min An started to nag

"Mom i won't doing this kind of face if you stop calling me that. I told you not to called me baby right? I'm 19 y/o already mom." Said Min Fan while looking at his mom.

"Is it wrong for a mother to call her son 'baby' ?" A husky voice interupt them suddenly.

"And morning babe~" Kris hugged his wife and give her a small peck on her cheek. Min Fan didn't reply, he know his father going to win even he tried harder to win the conversation.

"Morning Dragon hubby~ Your favourite coffee is ready." She replied, handing a cup of coffee carefully to kris. Kris smiled, he take a sit infront Min Fan after he said thank you to his beloved wife.

"Min Fan, are you having basketball training today?"

"Nope. Why?" He mumbled in reply as he take a sip on his hot milk.

"Mommy going to the hospital with Min Yi today. Can you please come and pick us?" 
Min Fan just nodded, he then looked at his black watch.

"I'm going now~" He threw his bag on his shoulder before give a small peck at his mother cheek. The sound of Min Fan car's leave the house show that he already left.

"He so much like you dragon!"
Kris that were drinking his coffee suddenly choke and spit a little tiny coffee on the table. Min An widened her eyes and looked at him and wait for his reaction, but then her hands quickly take a tissue on the table and wipe kris lips and then the table. Kris look at his wife while scrunched up his nose.

"WHY MEEEE?" Ask Kris.

"Well because Min Fan is your son and his personalities are from you~ From his face, attitude and his manner. Oh and his act like 'cold-guy-is-my-style' he got it totaly 100% from you. It's like Min Fan is another copied of you hubbbbyyy~" 

"Damn Min An, you got you point there..." Kris agree and sign lowly. Suddenly ...

"Mommy? Where is Min Fan gege?" Their 13 y/o daughter approached them. Kris get up from his chair and walk toward their daughter. 

"Morning my little sunshine..."

"Morning daddy~ Daddy~ Daddy~ where's Min Fan gege?" She ask while looking at her daddy with his cute innocent eyes.

"Gege already go to school. But he will pick you and mommy today."

"No school for me today?"

"No sunshine, you need to accompany mommy for daddy. Can you do it please?" 

"Okay daddy! Anything just for daddy. Mommy i'll go and take a bath." Said Min Yi and give a peck to Kris and then she run to Min An and go to her bedroom after kissed Min An cheeks.

"She got that from you." Kris said while smilling.

"Well thats my daughter."

"My daughter too kay?"

"Yeah yeah dragon. It's your daughter ofcouse~ You're the reason why that cute innocent little baby born"

"Yep... Hey, wanna make another one?" Kris asked, his smile turn to a small smirk. 

"Shut up Dragon!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a short one...

is it okay? i mean the first chapt for the sequel.

leave a comment okaaaay? x3