2) My Miracle Girl

Miracle Girl (In December)

~TWO DAY LATER~

Exo and Min An get closer so easily except for Kris ofcouse. He still abit cold to her. As they play with the children. Min An lean on the wall feeling abit tired.

"Min An, are you okay?" Ask Sehun worriedly. She look at him and nodded.

"Y... Yeah i'm fine."

"No you don't. Your face look pale." Tao appear suddenly beside her. She look at Tao and smile.

"Maybe i'm just tired.I'll be fine."

"You should rest, wait i'll called for Kris Gege...Kris gege!"

Before She get the time to stop Tao, Kris already walk toward them and look at Tao.

"What?"

"Look at Min An, she look pale right? Why don't hyung take her to rest?" Suggest Tao. Kris hesitate for a moment but then he look at Min An face, his heart softens

"It's okay, I'll be fine. I can take care of myself." She  claimed with a sweet smile. Kris grab her hand softly and pulled her to sit on the chair a bit far from the children. Min An didn't get to protest so she just followed quietly. Kris sit beside her and throw his gaze to the children that were playing with . They didn't talk for almost 10 minute or more...

"It's must be tiring for you guys to play with the children when you guys were busy with yours schedules right?" Min An said suddenly. Her eyes still glued to the childrens.

"Not really, It's fun being with the children. Seeing their sincere smile helped us to feel more alive. How about you? They said they already knew you since they get in the hospital. Thats mean you already come here more often.Don't you feel bored?" Kris ask her back. She let out her cute laugh.

That laugh...  Kris said in her mind while closing his eyes,listening for the sweet music of her laugh.

"Ani, i prefer being here, playing with the children. I can't let those innocent children here being glooming all day when their family are not here with them. I love their smile, their laugh, their happy face when they know there's someone will play with them.I won't mind if i be with the children here,make them smile and laugh till my last breathe."

Kris look at her shockly as soon as she said the last word.His heart beating faster. 'till my last breathe'? what does she mean by that?

"what do you mean by last breathe?"

"Oh my, what i'm talking about? haha just forget about what i said it's nothing important."

 

~Kris POV~

'Till my last breathe'

! why did her word keep replaying in my head? Why it's hurt me so much hearing her said that word? She have nothing to do with me so why i feel so hurt hearing she said that word?

"Gege? Kris gege are you okay?"

I snapped back to the reality and look at Tao that just get out from the bathroom. I saw Suho shadow walk infront our room. Tao were done bathing with suho huh.

"Yeah i'm fine. Tao why don't you try to bath alone?"

"Okay... eh what? no i don't want. I'm scared! You know what i saw in the bathroom right." He pouted his lips. I rolled my eyes.

Haish this panda!

"Fine. Just go sleep, tomorrow morning we have schedule then at the evening we need to go the hospital again. So get enough rest." I said while pulling the blanket over me and close my eyes. It's hard for me to sleep but i just force myself.

 

~No One POV~

"Children, sleep well kay. Good night my little babys." Min An said while kissing the children forehead one by one. Exo just look at her longingly. She turn off the light and just let a few light on . She walk quietly to them as she glance at the clock that show its already past 9.30 pm.

"Thanks for taking care the children again." She bowed to them with respect.

"It's okay Min An, we love the children. They are so sweet."

"They are."

"It's kinda dark, why don't we walk you home?" Offer Chen.

"Ah ani it's okay. I'll be fine walking by myself."

"No it's not. What chen said is true. It's already dark. A girl like you are not suppose to walk alone expecially in the hospital. Don't You afraid? People said there's ghost in the hospital." Claimed Luhan grinning as he glare at Tao that suddenly get closer to Kris and hold his arms.

"Gege~"

Min An let laugh cutely. Making them frozen while listening to that beautiful laugh.

"There's no ghost in here."

"Even there's no ghost we still will walk you home.Fullstop!" Suho demand. Min An let out a small sigh but nobody hear it except kris.

"Okay~"

they chatting with each other, asking question to Min An about her age. They know that Min An were 18 years old. As the walk they start to wonder why they still are not out from the hospital gate. Then She stop infront a ward but she keep walking until the stop infront the room number 0330

"You have someone that you want to visit here Min An?" Ask Luhan.

"Ani, um come in." She said while opening the door. There were a guy wearing white coat sitting on the bed while looking at his phone. He heard the door open and look up.

"Min An? Now you come? Do you know how late you are? You can't keep on eating your medicine late." The guy said while looking at Min An then his gaze turn to the Exo member.

"Oh, you bring your friend too?"

"Yeah,they want to walk me home. Well more to my room." Min An get in the room and walk to the bed before she jump softly on the bed on sitting position. Kris and look at what Min An do curiosly. Then their mouth fall down when they see Min An take a few medicine in and drink a bit before she swallow all the medicine.

"Medicine?" said D.O

"yeah, i need medicine. Oh btw guys, this is Woo Dae Ji. He's one of the docter in here." She introduce the guy to them.

"I thought we said we want to walk you home." Suho emphasised and frown deepening.

"Well yeah, this is my home. I been staying in this room like uh more than two years already"

"You're staying in this hospital?"

"Thats mean you're one of the patient?"

"Uh yeah, i thought you guys know already, well since all the doctor and nurse know about me. Thats why i can easily come and go anytime i want in the children ward."

They look at her unbelieve.

"Well Min An, i'll be leaving you with them so that you can start explaining. I'll be in my room. Please excuse me guys." Dae Ji smile and bow to them before exit the room. Exo close the door and sit to the couch,near the window,bed and chair near Min An bed.

"You're sick?" Ask Xiumin slowly.

"Yeah, i am."

"For how long?" Sehun gritted his teeth.

"Uhm i start to stay here in the hospital since i was 8 years old or younger than that, i think. i can't remember much, then i got transfers in this room,it's already be my room for two years. hehe." There's a dissapointed look in their eyes as they hear what she said.

"Why you didn't tell us?" Lay look at her softly

"I... I don't really think its that important. Sorry."

"Does the children know about you staying here?" Tao hold her hand and caress it.

"No they don't. I don't want them to know about it.Please don't tell them." She smile apologetically. Tao nodded follow by the other.

"Can i ask something?" Ask kris suddenly as the other look at their leader.

"Ye....yeah."

"What kind of illness you have?"

"uhm... Leukimia?" Min An play with her finger. They gasp as they heard it.

"M... Min An."

"Don't worry guys, i'm getting treatment. I'll be healthy like other teenager!" She said cutely.

"Guys it's past 10 already, please go home and rest.I don't want you guys to get tired." She demand while looking at them.

"Y... Yeah we will go home now. Please take care Min An." Suho said, his tone a bit sympathized. They bid good bye to Min An. Kris look at Min An for the last time for that night.

 

~Min An POV~

They know... They already know about my illness. Will the hate me?

I let out a small sigh as i lay on the bed,slowly i feel my tears start to build up as i saw a hurt look inside Kris eyes.

Do i... like him?

 

~NO ONE POV~

"How can a kind hearted girl like her have that kind of illness? God are being unfair!" Protest Sehun, luhan agree and said.

"I know right? She so friendly and lovely girl, i though that she stay outside the hospital thats why she can be so open minded but actualy she was one of the patient."

"Live is unfair guys." Xiumin continue. Suddenly Kris banged his hand on the wall getting stare from . He then walk toward his shared room and slam the door.

"What wrong with him?" asked Chen.

"Love make him like that." Answer Suhu.

"Huh?" The other member look at suho, didn't understand.

"Nothing. Come on guys let's rest."

 

 

~At the Hospital~

"Hey kids!"

"HYUNG/OPPA" The children attack Exo with their hug. Chanyeol look around and feel curious.

"Uhmm where's Min An? She always get here earlier than us right?"

"I think Min An noona won't be here today." Said MinHyuk looking down.

"Yeah, every Thursday Min An unnie won't come because she a bit busy." Told Yoonnie.

"O...Oh really? By the way, today we can't stay here to long and today will be the last day we playing with you guys."Suho carried one of the children.

"Ehhh waeee?"

"We have to go somewhere but don't worry we promise we will visited you guys here kay?"

"Pinky promise?" Yoonnie pull out her pinky finger and interwind it with Luhan hand.

"yes pinky promise."

The children get back to play while waiting for exo to join them.

"Should we go and visit her after this?" Ask Xiumin

 

"Yeah we should." answer Suho. 

 

.....

 

"Bye bye hyung/oppa!"

"Take care!"

"Don't forget us okay?"

The children waves their hand gaining a small laugh from each of exo member.

"We will. Bye bye!" Kai said .

"So we should go and visit her right?" Said lay, suho nodded.

"Let's go then." D.O pull kai hand and walk toward the direction of Min An ward followed by the other member. As they reach there they meet with Dae Ji, Min An doctor.

"Oh hey. Want to see Min An?"

"Yeah, is she sleeping?"

"Nope, she just finish her check up so you guys can visit her now." He said. Kris nodded his head and bow slightly when the doctor walk away from them. Luhan twist the door know just to watch a sad scene infront of them.

Min An were sitting on the bed,looking out thr the windows with an expression that they can't explain. She look more paler than usual plus with the white hospital gown that she was wearing, it's make her look more like a patient. Exo feel like their heart fall down and broke as they saw that scene. Min An feel like someone were starring at her,slowly she turn her head and look at them. A small smile appear on her not so red lips.

"Hey, you guys here?"

"Y... yeah." They enter the room slowly. Chen slowly make his way to Min An bed and sit beside her followed by sehun, Luhan and Tao.

"Mei Mei, are you okay? You look paler." Ask Tao as his hand reach on Min An hand. She nod slowly.

"I'm fine. The doctor take my blood for test and do some check up on me so it's the normal things if i look pale. Sorry if you had to look at me like this."

"It's okay, you still look cute and pretty Min An." Baekhyun reach his hand out and caress her hair.

"Agree with Baekkie! Whatever you wear will look good. You look like angel now." Chanyeol said cheerfully hiding his sadness behind those smile.

"How the kids?"

"They fine, they said they miss you so much." Xiumin lean on Min An table while looking at her. Baekhyun were combing her wavy hair assisted by luhan.  Min An laugh slightly.

"They always miss me, how am i going to leave them?" Min An sighed while closing her eyes .

"W... What?" Ask Lay a bit stutter.

"Nothing, so do you have something to tell me? Because i can feel  a bit tense on yours face." She look at each of their face. They look at each other before suho clear his throat and nudge his elbow to kris waist. Kris look at him and just recive a nodded from suho. He rolled his eyes.

"Today is the last day we will be as the volunteer. Our manager told us that we had to go back to China for our new song."

"Miracle in December right? The song tittle?" She ask with a smile.

"Yeah, you already listen for it?" As Sehun.

"Yep, the song was so beautiful. I love it."

"Great to know that!" Tao beamed happily.

"But its also broke my heart when i saw sad face each of you in that mv." She look up at us.

"It's just a mv, not the real one." Xiumin caress her hair when Luhan and baekhyun finish combing her hair. Min An nodded.

"I hope you won't be sad if i go." She blurted suddenly without she know, she then notice and quickly laugh loudly.

"I'm being stupid again hehehe. By the way, can i ask something from you guys?"

"What it is Min An?" Suho Knitted his eyebrow.

"Can you guys sing that song for me?Miracle in december, I want all of you sing that song together before you go. Please?" Min An whine poorly while clutch her hands together and pull it on her chin.

"Kyaaaa Min An!"

"Why so cuteee?"

Chanyeol and luhan squeel suddenly and hug Min An. The other member jaw drop as they saw how cute Min An. Suho wanted to pull Kris hand so that he will be near to Min An but before his hand reach Kris arm. Kris already move, he even pull Chanyeol and Baekhyun away from  Min An then he sit beside her. a bit shock seeing that side of Kris.

"Erm... uh Well let's sing for Min An." suggest D.O as he take out his phone and set the music for the song.

Exo standing around Min An bed. Before they start to sing, Min An suddenly shout.

"WAITT!"

"Huh? what? why?" Kai grunted.

"I want to record it first so that i can watch it again and again." She told them, she reached her hand out to the small cabinet beside her bed,pull the drawer and take out a camere. She turn on the camera to the video mode and start to record. She snap her fingers

"Okay, a one a two a one two three start!"

They laugh abit and then they start to sing assisted by the music from D.O phone. Min An record their face when they sing, with a smile on her face.

I don't mind if i die right now. She said in her mind. They finish the song with clapping their hands together.

"I wish there will be a miracle for me." Said Min An while looking at them. Suddenly the clock rang showing its already late. They look at each other with a sad expression.

"It's time for you guys to go right?" She whispered but loud enough for Exo to hear.

"we're sorry..."

"It's okay oppa." Min An tap Sehun head. Their eyes blink unbelieve on what Min An called Sehun.

"W... What did you called me?"

"Sehun oppa" She replied then continue staring at each of them while calling their name.

"Tao oppa, Lay oppa, Chen oppa, suho oppa, D.O oppa, Xiumin oppa,Luhan oppa, Chanyeol oppa,Baekhyun oppa, Kai oppa and Kris oppa. Oppas, gomawo."

They frowned, their eyes scanning me.

"Wh...Why?"

"For visit me before you go. Thanks for being my first friends beside the other patients and the children. Thanks for making me feel how to be like the other normal teenager. Thanks for everything." Min An look down to her lap hiding her tears from them.

"Min An~" Her name were mention on Kris lips.

"Go now oppa or you'll be late." She push Kris shoulder softly. They just sigh sadly as they listen what Min An said. Each of them start to walk out from Min An room after saying goodnight. Before the door close enough, Min An whispered lowly.

"Goodbye Exo oppas. I'll miss all of you alot especially you, kris oppa." Min An hear a knock on her door. Dae Ji appear infront the door.

"Don't you want to watch them go?"

"I... no... yes. Please, let me watch them go." Min An said with a pleading eyes. Dae Ji tilted his head and nodded. He walk toward Min An and help her stand up, slowly they make their way to follow Exo from behind. They stop when Exo stop. They were waiting their manager to pick them. Kris head slowly turn to the window at Min An room. A pang of hurt start to build up on his heart. He feel his feet heavy to leave that place, more specific he don't want to leave Min An.

Min An grasp on the wall behind Exo. Her head hurt suddenly but she just ignore it,then she feel something were drip out from her nose. She touch the liquid and frown. Blood. She wipe the blood quickly as She saw a car stop infront of them, they look at her window room for a last time then enter the car. Kris was the last one to enter because he too focus on your window roo until Lay had to called him. Min An kneel down as she saw the car passed away with Exo in it.

"Min An? Are you okay?" Ask Dae Ji panic. He hold on Min An arms, helping her stand.

"Y... yeah. Please take me back to my room oppa. I'm tired." She scrunched up his nose and stand with Dae Ji help. She saw Dae Ji were putting something in his pocket but she just too tired to ask. Dae Ji then brought Min An back to her room. Laying her softly on the bed and pull the blanket on her.

"Goodnight Min An." He said and kissed Min An forehead before leaving her sleeping there alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so? how?