Miracle Girl (In December)

Miracle Girl (In December)

~IN THE MORNING~

"Doctor Dae Jin! Min An! She..." One of the nurse shout as she saw Dae Ji on his way on Min An room. Dae Ji feel ghostbump all over her neck and run to Min An room. The nurse look at Dae Jin then to Min An that laying there unconscious. A worried writed all over the nurse face.

"Take her medicine and syringe palli!" Order Dae Ji. The nurse nodded run out before come back bringing Min An medicine. Dae Jin take the syringe and take the liquid into the syringe and injected it on Min An hand.

"It's getting worse doctor. What should we do?" Ask the nurse.

"We need to find the donor that suit with her as soon as possible or we going to lose her. And i don't think i want that happen." Dae Jin replied.

 

..........

 

"Dae Ji oppa..."

Dae Ji snapped as he hear someone called his name. He look at Min An that were laying infront of him.

"Min An, how are you feels?"

"It's feel damn !" She chuckle weakily.

"Stupid girl. Why didn't you tell me that you feel that pain again?"

"Because i don't want oppa to worried."

"To bad, you already make me worry, not only me but all of the hospital staff we worry about you. And no don't said sorry." Dae Ji blabbering while his eyes blinking rapidly.

"Okay... but umm Oppa can you help me?" Min An played with her finger.

"what is it little girl?"

"Can oppa lent me your laptop? oh then can... can you meet MinHyun? Tell him that i sent you and take the things i ask him to buy."

"Yeah sure. I'll go and take it now, and you're quite talkative even though you just awake. You rest kay?"

Min An smile slightly, he then left letting Min An rest while he take what her want.

 

..........

 

"What are you going to do with that?" Ask Dae Ji. His eyes look down on the table that full with gift wrapping, a small boxes that he didn't know the contents and an envelope.

"Something that will make them remember me and i always want to do this before i go." She answer honestly. Dae Ji bite his lips feeling sad listening what she said.

"You won't go anywhere Min An."

Min An pull Dae Ji hand on her lap and caress it slowly

"Now why would you said that oppa. You know about my condition right? Don't lie to yourselve and accept the reality that i probably will not live long. You already do what you can, thank you for helping me, taking care of me."

"We all love you Min An, all the staff, the patient and the children in the hospital love you."

"I love you and them too oppa. It's my fate."

Dae Ji just sighs without replied.

"Oppa, after i finish doing all this, can you help me giving all the present to them if they came and visit me? I'm a bit worry if i don't have enough strength to give them."Request Min An.

"I will"

"And please don't tell them about me, I know Exo oppas meet you that day and give Kris oppa number. I don't want them to worried about me."

"Okay princess Min An. Anything that you want to add?" Dae Ji follow Min An eyes, looking outside the windows.

"Please play the video song that i record with Exo oppas. I want to listen to their voice every days in anytime even though i didn't open my eyes." Min An tears fall to her cheeks. Dae Ji pull her chin and wipe the tear on her cheeks.

"Don't worry about that, oppa will do everything for you. You're just like my little sister. Now why don't you start do your work while oppa treat other patient?"

She smile and nodded.

"Don't pressure yourself and don't overwork okay."

"Nae oppa. Gomawo."

 

 

~ AFTER  TWO WEEKS~

"Yah, we should go and visit Min An after this. I miss her so much!" Whine Baekhyun.

"Agree with Baekhyun hyung, Hyung let's go and visit her. I want to know how she is." Kai wrapped his arms around Suho arms.

"Let's go visit him." Kris said making the other member look at him.

"What?" ask Kris again.

"Well, it's weird to hear that gege want to see her. Before we knew her, gege kinda look cold to her but now gege change." Tae said while nudged his shoulder. Kris shrug.

"Shut up and move your finger from me Tao. And get ready now because we will visit her NOW."

 

..........

 

"Waaaa i miss to see this hospital!" D.O raised her head and look around him.

"Stop spinning D.O , let's go to her room. I can't wait to meet her." Xiumin stop D.O and push him followed by other member. They stood infront Min An room and smiling.

"Will she be surprise when she saw us?"

"Ofcouse. We're her friend and she must miss us alot." Luhan replied to sehun. Lay hand touch the knob and slowly twist it. He push the door slowly and they were greeted with a face that they do not know. That person were laying on the same bed that suppose to be Min An bed.

"Yes? can I help you?" ask that person.

"Where's Min An? This room suppose to be Min An room." Ask Chen with a deep voice.

"I'm sorry i don't know. I'm the new patient in here and they place me in this room."

Exo look at each other with a confuse expression. They speechless.

"Exo?"

Their head snapped as they heard the voice that they recognized. Slowly they turn to face that person

"Doctor Dae Ji." They said in unison. Dae Ji were standing there. He a bit surprise to see Exo there.

"Doctor where's Min An? That person in that room said that his room not Min An. Does Min An already left the hospital? I mean she's healthy are good?" Chanyeol ask continually. Lay walk beside Chanyeol and put his hand on Chanyeol mouth.

"Keep quiet Chanyeol. This is hospital so please don't make noise."

"Sorry..." Mumble chanyeol.

"Please follow me." Said Dae Ji. Exo follow Dae Ji quietly like a little puppies that follow their mother. They go in the elevator, Dae Ji press on number 3. As soon the elevator door open, they walk in the hallway that were so quiet just sound of their step all over the hallway. Dae Ji stop infront one of the room. He step behind to let them look thru the windows. At first they were hesitate but then they saw Dae Ji nod his head and ask them to look at the window. They take a look at the window but as soon they saw inside the room thru the window their heart broken into pieces. Slowly tear start to build up on their eyelid.

"Min An" They whispered her name slowly.

Min An were laying on the bed unconscious with a wire all over her hand. There's a wire on her nose that help her to breathe. She look more paler.

"This... is a dream right? If not dream, Min An must prank us right?" Tao said.

"It's not a dream and sick person can't do a prank Tao." Dae Ji told him.

"W... What happen to her?" Ask suho. They still look at her unbelievable

"Her condition became worst. Her illness attack her and this time it’s more worst than before."

"But she told us that she almost recover." Xiumin blurted innocently.

"And you actually believe what she said?"

"Yes." they all said together. Dae Ji Shook his head.

"You guys are stupid. She won't recover except if she had surgery."

"Surgery?" D.O look at Dae Ji

"Yeah. You know, She not supposed to stay alive until now."

"What the hell?" Kai gasp and get a smack on his head by D.O .

"Well actually, she could only life until she reach 15 years old but it's a miracle that she can survive until now. She have the spirit to stay alive. But she know she can't hold it much longer. Without surgery she won't get recover."

"Then what are you waiting for? Go and do a surgery for her! Save her!" Kris said a bit harsh.

"It's not that simple. She needs a donor, a new bone marrow. We're doing the best we can to find the perfect bone marrow that match with her and we still looking until now. But even though we found the donor and do the surgery we need to see whether her body can accept the new change inside her. If her body can't accept, she probably won't be save either." Explain Dae Ji. Kris lean his back on the wall and slowly sliding down to the floor. His hands grasped his hair frustrated. Luhan were hugging Sehun, Suho were kneeling on the floor, Baekhyun lean on the wall with his forehead, Kai groaned and clenching his fist, Chen banged his hand on the wall. They all feel hurt and cry quietly. Dae Ji look at them, he know they feel hurt and sad because he feel the same way too.

"C... Can we go inside?" Ask Kris while gritted his teeth.

"Yes, it might help her to keep strong." Dae Ji walk to the door and open it when they walk in the room they were welcomed with the music of their song, the one that they record together before they left to China. Miracle In December.

"Min An request me to play this song everyday again and again before she became like this. She said she misses you guys but she won't let me told that to you."

Kris walk near Min An, he reach his hand out and touch Min An cheek softly while his other hand on her hand. A tear slip out from his eyes. The other member get closer to Min An bed while trying to hold their tear but they can't.

"Min An... Wake up, we're here. Exo oppas here." Lay stammered as he said. They look at her and wait for her reaction but they didn't receive any replied.

"Min An wake up. I had a lot of things to tell you. Please wake up." Kris kisses her hand while his eyes close tightly. Dae Ji just watched them talking to Min An even though she didn't replied.

 

................

 

Exo had to go back to their dorm after they got phone called from their manager saying that they had performance tomorrow. They had to leave Min An with a heavy heart. When they reach their dorm they still can't forget about Min An even when they sleep, some of them will cry silently.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

huehuehue