SEQUEL (Lollipop Girl is MINE)

Miracle Girl (In December)

~Min Fan POV~

"Hey Min Fan!" One of my best friend greet me as soon as i get out from my car.

"Hey Alex" 

We give hi-5 to each other and walk together. I let out a small sigh as the girls start to scream our name.

"Fangirls forever fangirls" Said Alex.

"It's freaking annoying! I should come earlier and avoid them."  i hissed, Alex let out a small chuckles.

"A cold guy eh? Oh hey, thats MinHyuk and MinYul!" Alex run to the twins a.k.a our bestfriend and give them a big hug, i shook my head and walk to them.

"Hey bro." MinHyuk, the older brother said followed by MinYul.

"You look horrible dude, did the girls hurt your ears?" He laugh. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up MinYul. I don't wanna hear about them." We walk together into our class, and sit on the back of the class. A place that always be my favourite place. It's quiet and calm. The girls will have a hard time to look at me. If they do that, teacher will see it. Ha! Serve you right fangirls! I'm not a doll for you guys! 

"Hey dude, do you even hear what we said?" Ask MinHyuk. I look at them.

"Nope, is there's something important? Something that i need to listen?"

"Damn, how did we get this type of friend?" Alex gripped on his hair a bit frust. The twins started to laugh, seeing their friend getting mad.

"Cool down Alex. He's always like this." MinHyuk pat Alex's shoulder.

"We're talking about going to the arcade after school. Do you want to join?" Said MinYul.

"No thanks, i need to take my mom and Min Yi after school." I said straight away.

"Aunty had medical check-up with doctor again?" Alex ask a bit worried. He close with mommy, of cause he will worried.

"Yeah, don't worry to much. It's just the normal one. You guys can go play. sorry i can't follow."

"It's okay. We understand. Just take care of aunty for us. Don't forget to tell aunty that we love her so much!!!" Said MinHyuk. We had to stop talking as the teacher come.

********************************************************

from : Min Fan

to : mommy

Mom, i'm at the hospital right now. Where should i wait for you?

 

from : mommy

to : Min Fan

Mommy are still with the doctor. Wait for mommy at the corridor oh wait no, go find Min Yi first. She said she wanna go to the canteen. When you found her, just wait for mommy at the canteen kay baby?

I love you :-D

 

Baby again~ haish mom...

from : Min Fan

to :  Mommy

Okey mom. See you later. Luv you too. 


I make my way to the canteen, looking around for my lil sister. 

"Where is this kid go? Hope nothing happen to her. If there's a bastard tried to hurt my innocent lil sis, i'm going to chopped his body and throw it in the sea."  I glance every guy and girl around me, looking for my lil sis.

BADUMMN

Damn, who the heck is this human that dare to crash on me? I patted my pants as i stand up slowly after i fall on my .

"I'm so so so so sorry! I didn't mean to crash on you." 

A smooth and lovely voice reach my ears. I look at the person that just crash on me. She were holding a basket full with lollipop that she collect on the floor. I get on my knee and help her. I give her ther lollipops.

"Thanks" she said as she pull her head and looked at me. 

I look in to her eyes for the first time. She had a cute round eyes and a red plum lips, her cheeks pink maybe because of the coldness. She's cute and small compare to me, I look like a monster. I mean i'm much taller and handsome... 

"Sir? Sir? Oh gosh are you hurt sir? Want me to take you to the hospital? Oh wait we're in the hospital, what i mean is doctor! Do you need a doctor sir?" She ask me, a bit worried. I snapped for a while.

"I... I'm fine."

Why the heck did i stutter?

"Oh, glad to hear that. Oh no, i'm late! They going to mad at me. I had to go. I'm so sorry for crashing on you sir! I'm really sorry!!!" She bow and run before i get to say my word...

"She's fast."

"Gege?"

I look at the person who called me.

"Min Fan gege!!!" Min Yi shout as she run and hug me. I hug her back and pat her head.

"Hey sunshine. Where have you been? Mommy told me to get you and ask us to wait for her at the canteen." I ask her as i hold her hand and walk to one of the nearest chair and sit with her.

"Sorry, i was talking with a cute lollipop unnie! She's so nice and cute and pretty!" 

"Lollipop unnie?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah, she give me this lollipop. Thats why i called her lollipop unnie. I didn't get to ask for her name. I think she go on the same way gege stand just now. Don't gege see her? She hold a basket full with lollipop!" Min Yi said as she look at me, a bit excited.

Is it that girl? the one that crash on me? 

"Maybe? Why? You like that unnie?"

"Yes! I like that unnie. At first i thought that unnie are the same age as me because she look small, i mean not small like me. She a bit bigger than me, but then she said she was 18. Thats mean she a year younger than gege right?"

That girl is 18? the fish? she doesn't look 18 at all!

"Really? Well she sure look younger." 

"Oh gege! Thats mommy! Mommyyy" Min Yi shouted and run to our mom. I smile a bit then walk toward them. 

"Let's go home now." Said mommy with a bright smile. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyyy update!!!! Lollipop girl is comingggg

comment kay?