Miracle Girl (In December)

Miracle Girl (In December)

~Few a hours later~

"Hyung, Min An will be fine right?" Ask Tao suddenly while looking at Suho.

"She will."

Tao then threw his gaze to Kris that were sitting on the floor. He was reading Min An letter again and again while kissed the ring that he wear. Baekhyun, Lay and Chanyeol just starring on air. Luhan hyung fall asleep on sehun shoulder. The others member just starring the door. Suddenly the light on the Operation room turn off.

"Hyungs! The light!" Sehun said loudly. Luhan that were sleeping on his shoulder open his eyes.

"Hu? where?"

The door open, Dae Ji appear with a expression that they can explain. He look at Exo.

"How the surgery? Min An? She save right?" Kris ask while the other start to come closer. Dae Ji look down and apologized.

"She... didn't make it. We thought the surgery were success but suddenly she had and attack then she didn't breathe anymore. I'm sorry." He said with tearing eyes.

"No, imposible She won't leave us. I didn't had the chance to tell her my feelings"Kris whispered, slowly he kneel down to the floor and let out a loud groan. The other member widened their eyes as soon as they hear the news.

"Min An."

"Imposible."

"She left us?"

Suho bend down and hold on Kris shoulder.

"Kris."

"No! She still alive! Let me in i'll show to you guys that she still alive! I can feel her!" Kris shrieked instantly and try to get in the operation room but was blocked by suho,luhan and tao.

"Gege stop it. Please don't be like this!" Tao hold on Kris waist. Kris lean his forehead on Tao shoulder.

"She didn't leave us!"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too short? hehe sorry

cliffhanger!