1) My Miracle girl

Miracle Girl (In December)

"Guys, i have a job for you to do. Today all of you don't have any schedule but..."

"Oh yeah we don't have any work today. I can go to the bubble tea shop then hehe... Gege want to go with me?" The maknae of the group ask and get a nod as the answer from his gege.The other member just screaming with joy.

"Shopping! Gucci! OMG Kris gege go with me!"

"Oh hell no way panda!"

"I need to buy things for cook... What should i buy? hurmm."

"D.O i wanna go with you....."

"Guys... I'm not finish talking yet." Their manager sigh loudly.

"Sorry hyung. Please continue." Said the leader with smile.

"Well I got all of you work as a volunteer in the hospital for a few days."

"WHATT?" All of EXO member shout together while looked at their manager .

"But hyung! how are we going to work there? if the fans know,they will come to the hospital and created trouble. The patients won't get to rest and we can't help or get to know the patients." Said Lay worriedly.

"I agree with lay hyung." Kai look at his hyung then to their manager. But then the manager let out a loud laugh.

"I didn't said you guys will be with the ADULT one. You will be with the children that stay in the hospital. With that you won't get disturb." Exo manager smiling while wiggle his eyebrow. Chanyeol eyes sparkle

"Kids? you mean, those small,cute,delicate little children so small and cute?"

"Chanyeol, you said small and cute twice and yes CHILDREN." Baekhyun shook his head because of Chanyeol dullness. Chanyeol doesn't ignore what his bestfriend said and just jumping happily.Kris looked at their manager.

"When will we be there?"

"Tomorrow evening. I'll let you guys rest at the morning then precisely at 4 pm tomorrow i'll come with van and we will go there. For now you all can do whatever you want because i need to get the things for the kids." Exo Manager glance back at Kris and Suho then nodded. Kris and suho nodded back as they understand what their manager want,he want them take good care of their member. Exo manager then left them in their dorm.

"Hyung,will u be fine? Well, you're not good with kids right?" Asked suho. Kris nodded.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean i can't try to be with them." He frowned for a moment then walk to his room.

 

~AT THE HOSPITAL~

"Guys we're here. Make sure there's no one saw you, the hospital staff already know about you guys so no need to worry about them and they will help if you need anything." Their manager give them some tips and advise about their appearance.

Slowly the make their way to the children's ward that look cheerful with bright colour and they feel peace for a moment. As soon as they enter the ward, the noise becomes silent for a moment as the children look at the strangers that enter their ward. The nurse that were incharge smile to them and invite them to get closer to the children that were sitting on a chair in the middle room.The colouring book in their hand unable to draw their attention back from looking at the good looking guys infront of them.

"Okay children, listen here. This group of handsome hyungs and oppa will help and play with you for a few days. They are singer and if you want to listen for their voice, please ask nicely kay? So please behave and be nice kids arasso?" The nurse said cheerfully why clapping her hand. The children answer together.

"Neh unnie/noona!"

"Good!. I'll be in my room,please treat them well." The nurse said to Exo member and bow before she left them with the children.

"Gosh, they are still small but look at them. Need to stay in here, can't play outside like a normal kids do." Xiumin pointed out what he think.

"I know right? I feel like i want to cry just by seeing them like that."Tao eyes start to sparkle with tears. Chen hold on Tao shoulder and caress it softly.

"It's their fate Tao."

Suddenly Luhan felt someone were tugging his shirt,he look down and saw a little girl that were holding a cute teddy bear looking at him

"Oppa... Are you really a singer?"

Luhan blinked his eyes while looking at . He then kneel down and smile to the girl.

"Yes i am. Why?"

"How old are you oppa?"

"24 years old. How about you?"

"I'm yoonnie and i'm 6 years old. But oppa you didn't look like 24."

Sehun covered his mouth,trying to suppress his laugh. Luhan glare at him the turn back to the little girl and smile.

"Well, oppa taking care of my healthy very well thats why i look younger." As soon as the other children saw how friendly Luhan, they start to approach the other member too and start to asking alot of question like

"Hyung! why are you so tall?"

"Oppa/hyung whats on your eyes? That black one?"

"Hyung why your cheeks look so chubby?"

"Oppa you eyes are so big!"

"Hyung you're pretty than my noona!"

"Hyung try to call my name Hyun Shik! It's Shik not THIK!"

"oppa your skin abit dark but i like it!"

The member answer them patiently and try to not make them sad. Suddenly the door open,reveal a girl. A cute girl with blue dress,black jeans, wavy hair and a smile on his red plum lips.

"I'm here!" She said happily. The kids widened their eyes and before Exo know the children already run to the girl and try to hugged the girl. The girl kneel down and hug the children one by one.

"Noona! why you didn't came yesterday?"

"I'm sorry baby boy, noona a bit busy yesterday.Mianhae"

"It's okay unnie, we just feel lonely when you're not here with us. We miss you alot."

Exo look at the girl a bit shock how she can make the children get closer to her.

"I miss you all too but don't worry! Tomorrow noona will be here at the evening with you guys until you sleep but not today because noona still have work to do.Promise." She put up her hand showing to the children the promise. The children shout happily then giggles lowly as the girl put her forefinger on her lips.

"Oh noona look we have a new volunteers. They are really good looking hyungs."

"Jinjja MinHyuk? show to noona."

The boy that name MinHyuk point his finger to exo. The girl look at the place where MinHyuk point and she gasp as soon as she saw them. She then smile to them while nod her head slightly."

"Now why don't you guys do your work, then noona will help you guys after noona finish talking to them. Agree?" Suggest The girl. The children nod and rush back to their place and continue doing their work. She walk slowly to exo and bow.

"Annyeong Song Min An imnida. It's pleasure to meet the famous Exo in here."

Exo member were looking at her up and down. Feeling goosebump and scared if the girl was one of their fangirl and might tell the reporter about them being in hospital for a volunteers. Suho cough loud enough for them to hear.

"A...annyeong We're one we're exo! Nice to meet you." They said together and bow. Min An laugh lowly.

"Nice to meet you guys too."

They keep glancing to each other for a moment. It's make the air feel awkward for them.

"S... So, are you one of our f...fans?" Ask D.O .

"Yeah but don't worry,i'm not like your fans that will go like 'OMG EXO OPPA!' 'KYAAA OPPA HUGGED ME PLEASE!' 'OPPA PLEASE NOTICE ME' 'OPPA CAN I HAVE YOU AUTOGRAPH PLEASE?' . No i'm not that kind of fangirl. I'm just the ordinary fans that like your song." Min An said while acting like one of their fans. Exo let out a sigh of relief.

"So... What are you doing here?" Kai ask curiously.

"Well, i always come here to meet those childrens. To play with them.How about you guys?"

"well we're here for a voluntering works." Answer Baekhyun..

"So you might know who our name right?" Luhan raised a brow and asked.

"Yeah, you're Luhan, Sehun bestfriend." Min An said then turn to sehun the to the guy next to sehun.

"You're Kai the dance machine. Suho as the leader of Exo-K, Kris as the leader of Exo-M, Tao the Kungfu panda,Chen as the troll in group, Xiumin the chubby guy, Lay the flower boy, Baekhyun the eyeliner guy, chanyeol the happy virus and the last one D.O the cooking master!" Min An answer correctly as she point to each of them. They nodded as a sign she was correct. She look at the clock at the wall and let out a small sigh.

"So let me help you guys to get closer with the children before i go." She suggest as she walk toward the busy children that were colouring their colour book. She waves her hand to them asking Exo to follow what she do.

"First of all, help them colour the picture beautifully!" She beamed happily. Exo nodded their head understand well except for kris but he still do what the girl said. They keep on playing with the children after done colouring until the wall clock rang promptly at 7. Min An gasp.

"Omona, i'm late. Oppa going to mad at me. Children, i got to go now, behave okay? I'll come back tomorrow like i promise. Bye bye." Min An waves to the children then bow to Exo member before she run rushly toward the door.

"She look like she in rush." Suho rub his head.

"Whatever, let's just play with the kids." Said Kris coldly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done with the first chapter. so how it is?