Chapter 2

The First Snow

''Why are you're brothers tall Cy?'' Mae asked and eyed the three.

''Ask them not me.'' Grace or Cyra said and shrugged.

''Well, in Aica's case, I guess she got her height from the one in the middle.'' Mae said and cheekily smiled

''I am not that short.'' Suho said and pouted

''Don't pout grandpa.'' Tao said and fake vomit with Kai.

''Am I really that old?'' Suho mumbled.

''How many more minutes 'till the bell rings?'' Xiumin asks.

''About, 15 more.'' Kris said as he look at his watch.

''Chan, why don't we leave them for a while and get to know each other?'' Luhan said as he motion the other boys to follow him.

''Why is you're brother bossy?'' Tine and Aica ask as Mae shrugs at the question.

''Were both bossy, Xiumin is more like a mother, Chanyeol...... How can I describe that giant brother of mine?'' Mae said and thought for a while.

''He's like a brother.'' She continued after a few minutes which made them burst into a fit of giggles.

''Idiot! He is you're brother!'' Aica shouted a little.

''And now I notice it, you got you're height from him Mae.'' LaLyn said.

''You got yours from Hyunjoong.'' Mae said bluntly.

''Shut up!'' LaLyn said.

''Wait, Aica got hers from Suho, Cyra got hers from Sehun I guess, Tine from D.O. or all, LaLyn from Hyungjoon, Ynel from Youngmin, Nica from Zelo I guess.'' Mae said and shrugs her shoulder.

''Never freaking mention my brother's name again Mae.'' LaLyn threathened Mae, but Mae just shrugs.

''Why?'' She questioned

''Ju-'' The bell rang as soon as she was about to speak.

''Well, let's go to class.'' Tine said. ''Wait, what are you guys majorings at anyways?'' Tine ask.

''Dancing, Singing, Culinary for me, but I'll try Theatre also.'' Aica said.

''Music, Dance, and Composing.'' Lalyn said.

''Culinary, Dance, Singing, Rapping, Acting and Composing for me.'' Mae said and most of them shook their heads at her.

''Dance and Singing.'' Nica said.

''Modeling and Singing for me.'' Cyra said

''Modeling and Dancing.'' Ynel said.

''Rapping and Singing.'' Tine said.

''So, most of us have Singing and Dancing.'' Tine said. ''I'll see you guys at the auditorium I guess.'' Tine said and wave them goodbye.

''Let's go Aica.'' Mae said and connected their arms together. When they arrived at the room, they quickly went to their seats.

''Ca, what do you think are we gonna cook today?'' Mae asks while Aica just looks around.

''Maybe Western?'' She said unsure.

''Who are you looking for?'' Mae asks while Aica stops for a second.

''Someone you don't know.'' She said and continued.

 

Cyra & Ynel

 

''Cy! Let's go also!'' Ynel dragged Cyra into the halls of the school. Arriving at the room, they quickly went to the back of the room.

''Okay class please partner up with a boy in class.'' The teacher said as soon as she entered the class.

''Cy, pretend to be a boy.'' Ynel said and laughed.

''Baliw! That's not counted!'' Cyra said and laughed. As they were laughing two boys went to them.

''Hi, I'm Yonghwa, this is Hyunsik, you guys are?'' Yonghwa asked.

''I'm Cyra or Grace, this is Ynel. Nice to meet you both.'' Cyra said.

''Nice to meet you also.'' Hyunsik smiled and both girls returned it.

 

Lalyn

 

''I better go now.'' Lalyn said and waved goodbye. Just after she waved goodbye to the others she bumped into someone which caused her to fall.

''YAH! Watch where you're going!'' LaLyn shouted.

 ''I'm sorry, I'm sorry.'' The stranger kept apologising and helped LaLyn up.

''Sorry for bumping into you, I was just in a hurry.'' The stranger said and bowed repeatedly.

''I'm sorry for yelling at you, why are you in a hurry?'' LaLyn asked.

''I'm on my way to my class until I remembered that I forgot my notebook in my locker.'' The stranger said again and grinned sheepishly.

''It's fine, are you majoring in Composing?'' LaLyn asks and the stranger nodded. ''I'm LaLyn, you are?''

''I'm Kim Jae Jin, how did you found out that I'm majoring Composing?'' Jae Jin asked and tilted his head to the side.

''Just had a feeling, anyways, I can come with you if you want, since we both have class together.'' LaLyn said.

''You sure?'' Jae Jin asked unsure.

''Yeah, and I don't care about that stupid teacher anyways.'' LaLyn said and laughed.

 

Nica & Tine

 

''Tine, let's go now.'' Nica said as LaLyn went off.

''What do you think are we gonna sing today?'' Tine asks as soon as they walk in the halls.

''I don't know, maybe XOXO? Or Black Pearl? Or Something?'' Nica kept on listing as they reach the practice room.

''Everyone, please do listen carefully, you are going to partner up with someone who is higher or lower than your own pitch, after that, you are gonna present a song, everyone got it?'' Ms. Han asked and everyone nodded.

''You gonna be partnered with guys.'' Ms. Han said.

 

BREAK TIME

 

''GUYS!! GREAT ING NEWS!!'' Cyra shouted as soon as she saw them at the garden.

''Language, Zhang Cyra.'' Kris said sternly but Cyra just ignored him.

''What's the news?'' Nica asked impatiently.

''Do you know Yonghwa and Hyunsik?'' Ynel asked and they nodded.

''Yeah, those two are the most popular models in their major.'' Mae said and nodded.

''One fact about them is that they don't accept or ask the other models in the major because they are so cold. And they only ask you if they like you or they just think you're cute or something.'' Aica added and the two models blushed hard.

''WAIT! Don't tell me Yonghwa and Hyunsik asked you two to be their partner!?'' LaLyn shouted as she pointed an accusing finger to both girls.

''What? It's not our fault that we are faboulously beautiful.'' Cyra said and flipped her hair to the side

''Yeah.'' Mae just nodded and gave her a look.