Chapter 3

The First Snow

''Mae, I got a question.'' Chanyeol said.

''What is it?''

''What's the name of you're friend? The youngest one?''

''Ah~, her name is Kim Yoonhae, in America her name is Lea-lyn, for short we just call her Lalyn.'' Mae said and looked at her brother. ''Why are you asking this?'' She asked and Chanyeol blushed.

''A-ah..... Just because.''

''Then why are you blushing?'' She asked and smirked.

''I-I'm not blushing!'' He shouted and dashed upstairs.

''Mae! Is Cyra your friend?'' Luhan asked which made her flinch.

''Don't scare me!'' She shouted and Luhan chuckled, ''And to answer you're question, yes she is, why?''

''I'm gonna court her.'' He said bluntly

''Invite me to the wedding okay?'' She said and smiled slyly.

''Idiot, I'm not gonna marry her, I'm just going to court her.'' He said while hitting Mae in the head.

''Ouch,'' she said and held the spot that has been hit. ''So you don't want to marry her?''

''I do, but not now. I'm going to start at the bottom. Being her boyfriend, courting her, going on romantic dates, cuddling, then proposing to her on the last year of school then get married.''

''Goodluck with that,'' she said while making a face then got hit with a pillow by Luhan.

''Shut up you.'' Mae just threw her a glare.

''Guys stop fighting.'' They heard Minseok.

''Xiumin! Can you help me?''