Chapter 1

The First Snow

Bright light shoned into a girl's face making her shift her position, but changing her position didn't make the light stop shoning in her room. The girl was getting irritated with the light so she suddenly stood up, walking to the window and putting down the curtains.

 

''Mae, it's time for school.'' A boy with a petite body said through the said girl's door.

 

''Coming !'' She shouted lazily while walking to the bathroom to shower and change. After changing to her uniform she quickly ran downstairs to meet her brothers.

 

''Hi Luhan,Chanyeol,Xiumin'' Mae said, lazily walking to a chair between Chanyeol and Xiumin. While eating breakfast, Luhan noticed Mae's tired eyes and started asking.

 

''Mae, why do you have dark circles under your eyes?'' Mae look at his brother faking a smile before mumbling a soft 'nothing'.

 

''Hurry up now, we don't to be late for school.'' Xiumin said after he finished eating his food. After they got the table cleaned and the dishes washed, Chanyeol quickly took his key out and went to his car.

 

''Chanyeol, don't tell me were going to school using your car.'' Xiumin said rolling his eyes which made Chanyeol look at him with the face saying 'why-not'.

 

''Yeol, you're car is.... out of fashion.'' Luhan said bluntly which made Chanyeol pout

 

''It's not my fault that I don't have enough money to buy a new one.'' Chanyeol said pouting even more while crossing his arms. The action made Xiumin roll his eyes before stating a simple 'no'.

 

''We are gonna use Mae's car.'' Luhan said and Mae look at him terrified.

 

''Not mine!'' Mae whined while stomping her feet to the ground.

 

''Don't be like that, just let us use it for today, and we are gonna be late if we don't get going.'' Xiumin said checking his watch.

 

''Alright, fine.'' Mae sighed and went to her car, ''I'm not gonna drive though.'' She followed up and every one of them looked at Luhan.

 

''Alright fine, I'll drive to school. Just so you guys know, I drive really fast.'' Luhan reminded, taking the seat infront. Luhan droved really fast as if a police car was chasing behind them.

 

''Mae!'' A girl with long hair shouted along with 5 more girls. The shortest out of all of them ran towards Mae ang hugged her tight.

 

''I miss you.'' She said, voiced muffled because she burried her face in her hair.

 

''I miss you also, Aika, Lalyn, Tine,Nica and Grace.'' Mae said smilling and hugging Aika. The hugging only stopped when Luhan cleared his throat getting the attention of the 6 girls.

 

''Oh, right!'' Mae said suddenly and clicked her fingers. ''This is Xiumin, Luhan and Chanyeol. They're my brothers'' Mae said smilling.

 

''You haven't met my brothers right?'' Aika, Tine and Grace at the same time which made them all laugh. While laughing, they didn't notice 9 figures walking towards them until one of them said,

 

''Tine, you forgot your lunch.'' Which made them look at the figures.

 

''My brothers, Tao, Suho and Kai.'' Aica said pointing each and one of them.

 

''Chen, Baekhyun and D.O. are my brothers.'' Tine said and pointed to three boys.

 

''Kris, Lay and Sehun are my brothers.'' Grace said and pointed to three tall guys.