Ribbons and Bows

Monkey ❤ Fishy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First published as individual one-shot on 9th Oct 2013.

 

 “Aww please, Hyukkie??”

Donghae pleaded, batting his eyelashes a million times while poking Hyukjae in the ribs.

“Mmhh!! No… no… BABY!!”

Hyukjae exclaimed when Donghae touched his sensitive spot on his chest. He tried squirming away from the latter’s embrace but all this caused Donghae to further tighten his hold around his boyfriend.

“Please Hyukkie… Just this once…”

“No…”

“Pwetty pwetty pweeeeeease??”

Hyukjae turned to look at Donghae. Bad move, he thought. Donghae was using his secret weapon – his puppy dog eyes – on him. He knew that Donghae never failed to use this to make him do something he didn’t want to do… But he was already completely mesmerized by his big doe eyes that seemed to shine so brightly even in the darkness of their bedroom. Hyukjae sighed in defeat.

“Ahh… Fine. But this is the last time, understand?”

Donghae nodded like an innocent kid and held out his pinky finger.

“I promise, Hyukkie.”

Hyukjae smiled a little and hooked his little finger with Donghae’s. Donghae placed a small kiss on the tip of his boyfriend’s nose before jumping off the bed and diving his head into the cupboards to look for something. He pulled out a small bag. Hyukjae groaned when he saw the small, colourful bag. He shook his head and flipped over in bed, pulling a few pillows over his head as he went.

Here comes torture, he thought.

* * * * *

Donghae grinned when he saw Hyukjae buried under the pillows. He brought the bag over to the bed and shook his shoulder, trying to make him get up. Hyukjae only groaned in response and even attempted to hide under the covers, away from Donghae.

Donghae pouted. “Hyukkie, you promised…”

“But I still don’t want to do it,” came the muffled response from under the sheets. Donghae debated what to do. He could crawl in under the covers and convince Hyukjae to come out, or he could stay outside and threaten to tickle him until he begged him to stop. He knew where Hyukjae’s sensitive spots were and could use them to his advantage.

Donghae decided to do neither and instead pulled off the covers suddenly, revealing a red-faced Hyukjae on his side, hugging his knees. The former dropped the bag on the floor, climbed into bed beside the latter and rolled him over until he was on his back. He pried his fingers off his legs. Donghae then sat on Hyukjae’s tummy and leaned over until their faces met.

“Hyukkie,” Donghae tried to sound stern, but the mischievous glint in his eyes was a dead giveaway. “Don’t make me do it the hard way.” He looked at the panicked face under him who was trying to wriggle away. Hyukjae lifted his arms up to push Donghae off his tummy but Donghae grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head on the bed. Donghae then leaned in to Hyukjae’s ear and softly whispered. “So what is your choice, baby?”

Hyukjae shivered when Donghae’s breath tickled his ears. He closed his eyes and mumbled, “Whatever, Hae baby, please just get it over with…”

Donghae gave him an evil grin before releasing him.

“That’s my baby.”

Hyukjae allowed himself to be pulled up into a sitting position. Donghae bent over the bed and reached for the bag that was sitting on the floor. Hyukjae couldn’t resist the wonderful view he was getting and gave Donghae’s a light slap. He chuckled when Donghae let out a gasp and turned around to face him.

“You know, that’s not going to go unpunished, Hyukkie.”

“I figured, but you’re so beautiful, even from the rear view, baby, I just can’t help myself…” Hyukjae grinned a little but cringed at the thought of his ‘punishment’.

Donghae climbed over his boyfriend and sat in his lap, facing him. “Aww, you’re so sweet Hyukkie…” He closed his eyes and connected their lips. “But you’re still gonna get it. You can’t bribe me.”

He pulled away and stared into his eyes. Hyukjae was blushing already, and Donghae couldn’t help giggling to himself.

* * * * *

“Tilt your head, Hyukkie, I can’t reach.”

Hyukjae complied and tilted his head towards the back. Donghae reached up and gathered a small tuft of hair before securing it in place with a hair-tie. He fluffed the tuft of hair to make it stand up and spread like a coconut tree. He giggled as he sat back on his legs to admire his ‘masterpiece’. He then selected a huge pink ribbon lying on the bed and tied it around, all the while giggling to himself.

Hyukjae was not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter