Chapter 3

Loving You....

"Lay!!! You. Are. Not. Going. Anywhere. With. Seohyun. Never. *Crying*Did you miss me my handsome love of my life???"-Nana.

'Crap! What is Nana doing here?! L oppa was right when he said that sooner or later they will come here.'-Eunji and Nicole.

'! When I said that Taeng and Nana ihhhiius coming here sooner or later I didn't expect that it would be this soon! What should I do? What should I do? We need to run away immediately....'-Jesse

"! Why is Nana here?!?!?! Eunji. Nicole. Ready to run away?"-Jesse.

"Jesse just cursed in english. And did Im Jin Ah called Jesse her love of her life? I thought her love of her life is Jesse Lay Jung?!"-Wooyoung.

"Lay honey~ Didn't you miss me? I thought you promised me 2 years ago that you will visit me everytime you had vacation?"-Nana.

"N-Nana unnie. Aren't you the one who broke up with L oppa?"-Krystal.

"Now don't say that baby Jung... Your brother doesn't even know that we had contact with each other. Right Yonghw and Kyle? You give me updates about him daily."-Nana.

'What?! They had contact with Nana unnie?! How can that be*Looks at Jesse* What will oppa do now?! Why did they betray oppa?!'-Eunji and Nicole.

"Y-you still had contact with Nana?!*Forces a smile*I thought that I could trust you four. My own siblings betrayed me... Good thing that the only ones who knew my secrets are Eunji, Nicole, Mom, Dad, Aunt, Uncle. ! Nana and her parents knew about one secret! How can I be so careless?! The only ones that I told everything to is Eunji,  Nicole, and Tiffany whom I could trust."-Jesse. Jesse was about to leave with Nicole and Eunji when Yul and Soo held onto him to stop him.

"Where are you going L?" - Yul.

"I was supposed to go to my photoshoots, practice for drama club, and filmings. But for now I am going to the music room to calm myself down. Uhm.. Who has a violin?"-Jesse.

'I still have his violin because he left it in my music room!'-Nana and Seohyun

"Oppa/Hyung~ We're so sorry..."-Jessica, Krystal, Yonghwa, Kyle.

"Stop. Just Stop. Let me calm down first before I do or say something that I will regret in the end."-Jesse.

"Lay/J~ Here you left this in my music room~"-Nana and Seohyun. They were both giving a violin case with his name on it. Everyone was shocked to hear that Jesse has been to Nana and Seohyun's music room.

"Babe, here, you left this at OUR home." - Tiffany.

"He has been to your house?!"-Nana and Seohyun.

"Yes I have been to both of your houses... Moreover your music rooms. So that's where I left my first violin 3 years ago I thought I have lost it. And that was where my violin is I thought I lost it too Seohyun. And Tiff, thank you babe. You remembered."-Jesse. Nana and Seohyun glared at each other, Even Tiffany and Yoona joined the glaring contest. Suddenly they felt the temperature drop. They looked at Jesse and saw that he was staring at his phone giving the deadliest and coldest glare he has.

"L!!! L!!! What's happening to you?!?!"-Taeng. They all looked at Jesse worriedly especially Eunji and Nicole.

'Uh-oh! What was the information that was sent to him that made him that mad?! I haven't seen him that mad ever since Siwon cheated on Jessica/Jessica unnie! What to do?! What to do?!'-Eunji and Nicole.

"E-even you Taeng? Even you. I thought you knew how broken I was when I had to leave Nana. When I broke up with Nana because of her stubborn attitude? I loved her so much that I sacrificed my life for her.*Cries while glaring at Taeng*Explain this to me!*Throws his phone to Taeng and his family*Why did you tell her?! Why do you meet up with her to talk about me?! Why do you still contact her when I told you not to my dear siblings and Taeng. Look I protected Nana from the media the time that I broke up with her! When I left the US, so why?! What did I do to deserve all this?!*Punches the wall so hard that made the wall get a hole and Jesse's hands bleed*Why?! What did I do to get betrayed by the people whom I thought would not betray me?!*Leaned on the wall and slides down on a sitting position. He ran his hands on his blonde hair leaving blood stains.* Have you forgotten how she threatened and almost destroyed my relationship with your Fany unnie?! Why?!"-Jesse. Everyone that watched was shocked, scared, and worried. Shocked because Siwon got Jesse pissed off when he cheated on Jesse's sister and Siwon was still alive but Jesse's punch can kill someone. Scared because Jesse was never the one to cry or get mad. Worried especially Nicole and Eunji because they know what Jesse can do. They were worried what would happen next.

"L oppa/hyung..."-Jessica, Taeng, Krystal, Yonghwa, Kyle.

"Oppa~ Calm down for me and Eunji please... We will never betray you."-Nicole.

"Stop! Is this how you repay me Taeng?! When I saved your life?! I saved you from getting killed by the Black Star Gang even if it cost me my life! Kyle does it really mean nothing to you when I saved you from them?! I got shot by bullets and it cost me my life just to let you escape and live! Yonghwa how about you?! I took that stab for you?! It cost me my life! Krystal, how about when you were going to get hit by that speeding car when you weren't paying attention to your surroundings?! I pushed you away from that lane and got myself hit just for your sake! I broke my leg, my arm, lost a lot of blood, got hit on the head! I almost died that day! Jessica.... Do you remember that time when there was a fire in our old house in the US  and you got trapped so I went back inside to save you! We got trapped in there! I gave you my wet handkerchief to keep your breathing stable even though mine wasn't anymore since I will sacrifice everything even if it was my life for my loved ones. I pushed you down when I saw that there was wood and metal going to hit you so I got hit for you! I almost died again! I woke up after a month and I know I had an amnesia as to why I wasn't supposed to remember Dad! But I remembered everything 8 months ago! That was the reason Eunji and Nicole brought me to the hospital but they didn't allow you to go there because I told them that you four shouldn't know because you need to focus on your studies so I didn't want you to mind me! But you betrayed me! So why?!"-Jesse. They were shocked to find out what has happened in Jesse's life. Stephen Hwang and Jesse's bestfriends and siblings were shocked to know that he remembers everyrthing. They found out the truth about Jesse's life.

"H-Hubby!!"-Tiffany.

"L oppa calm down!!!"-Yoona.

"JL oppa/hyung!!!"-Luhan, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, every friend of Jesse as the real him.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have found out my true identity! Let's give yourselves a round of applause! For being total idiots! I have stayed here for 2 years and I have had a lot of faults even Tiffany Eunji and Nicole just to let you notice the truth about me! Look at what you guys have done! And yes my true name is Jesse Lay Jung! So what?! Eunji. Nicole. We need to talk in the Music room. Seohyun please come with us."-Jesse. Suddenly there were guards that blocked the exits. It was the Jung's, Kwon's, Kim's, Im's, Hwang's. Butler Kang and Butler Jay was there too. Even Park Min Young, Jesse's older cousin.

"Oh... Why are you blocking the exits? Butler Kang, Butler Jay.. What is this? Why is Min Young noona here too?"-Jesse.

'Why are they here??? Aren't they supposed to be in the US?? And how did they find me here especially Min Young Noona?'-Jesse.

"Young Master JL. Lady Elizabeth Jung and Master Edward Jung is here to see you even your grandmother Lady Alexandra and your grandfather Master Phillip. Young Lady Min Young is here to visit you. We need to treat your wounds Young Master JL. It's your parent's and grandparent's orders especially Lady Alexandra."-Butler Jay.

"What?! Aunt and Uncle is here?! Even grandmother and grandfather?! Oppa!!! What are we gonna do?!?! Especially you!! You know grandmother and her ways right?!"-Nicole.

"! Why does this have to happen. Seohyun... I'll meet you there... You know where am I talking about right? You know that place right? Tiff let's go!"-Jesse. He punched the guards except for Butler Jay, Butler Kang, and Park Min Young. He was almost out when four people stopped at the door and Butler Jay and Butler Kang held him.

"M-mom... D-dad... Grandmother... Grandfather... W-why are you here???"-Jesse.

 

 

Signing Out,

someone21