Characters

Loving You....

Jesse Jung/Jesse Lay Jung/Soojin Jung - Oldest of the five siblings, leader of the boy band/group F21(Forever 21), best friend of Kwon Yul, Choi Soo, and Kim Taeng. He trusts his two younger cousins Nicole and Eunji to keep his secrets. He always speaks in English, French and Japanese around Nicole and Eunji. He is married to Tiffany Hwang. Still in Love with Tiffany.

Jessica Jung/Jung Sooyeon - Second oldest of the five siblings, member of the girl group Girls' Generation/SNSD, in love with Yul.

Krystal Jung/Jung Soojung - Third oldest of the five siblings, member of the girl group F[x], in love with Soo.

Jung Yonghwa - Second youngest of the five siblings, member of the boy group CN BLUE, in love with Sunny.

Kyle Daniel Jung - Youngest of the five siblings, member of the boy band F21(Forever 21), in love with Kim Taeyeon

Jung Eunji/Jung Hye-rim - She is the younger cousin of Nicole and Jesse. She and Nicole are the only ones who knew about Jesse's secrets. Jesse trusts both of them the most. She keeps on telling Jesse to tell his family and friends the truth before it was too late. She always speaks in English around Jesse and Nicole. Member and leader of the girl group A-Pink.

Nicole Jung/Jung Yong-ju - She is the younger cousin of Jesse and the older cousin of Eunji. She and Eunji are the only ones who knew about Jesse's secrets. Jesse trusts both of them the most. She always speaks in English around Jesse and Eunji. Member of the group KARA.

Im Jin-Ah/Im Nana - Member of the girl group After School and Orange Caramel, Jesse's ex-girlfriend, still in love with Jesse, Love rival of Tiffany, Yoona, and Seohyun.

Stephanie Young Hwang/Hwang Miyoung/Tiffany - Jesse's First Love and Last Love, member of the girl group SNSD, older step sister of Im Yoona, Love rival of Nana, Yoona, and Seohyun. Married to Jesse.

Im Yoona - Jesse's friend, member of the girl group SNSD, Younger step sister of Tiffany, in love with Jesse, Love rival of Tiffany, Seohyun, and Nana.

Seo Joo-Hyun/Seohyun - Jesse's partner, member of the girl group SNSD, in love with Jesse, Love rival of Tiffany, Yoona, and Nana.

Kim Taeng - Older brother of Kim Taeyeon, the best friend of Jesse, Soo and Yul, same age as Jesse, member of the boy band F21(Forever 21), Still in the US but went to Korea as one of the new transfer stusents in SM University.

Kim Taeyeon - Younger sister of Taeng, friend of Jesse, member and leader of the girl group SNSD, went to Korea even before Jesse, Yul and Soo went, in love with Kyle Jung.

Kwon Yul - Older brother of Kwon Yuri, best friend of Taeng, Jesse and Soo, member of the boy band F21(Forever 21), in love with Jessica.

Kwon Yuri - Younger sister of Yul, member of the girl group SNSD, friend of Jesse.

Choi Soo - Older brother of Sooyoung, member of the boy band F21(Forever21), best friend of Jesse, Taeng and Yul, in love with Krystal.

Choi Sooyoung - Younger sister of Soo, member of the girl group SNSD, cousin of Choi Siwon, Jesse's friend.

Choi Siwon - Older cousin of Sooyoung, best friend of Jesse. Jessica's ex. Cheated on Jessica. Jesse almost destroyed his face and life.

Others:

Members of:

EXO

Super Junior

Kara

Miss A

2ne1

Davichi

Shinee

CN BLUE

Sistar

4Minute

2pm

After School

SNSD

A-Pink

And many more....

 

 

Signing Out,

-someone21-

-jaejinkim14-