PROLOGUE

Loving You....

PROLOGUE

         Jesse Jung is the older brother of Jessica, Krystal, Yonghwa and Daniel Jung. Jesse's full name is Jesse Lay Jung. He is the leader of the boy band/group Forever21 aka F21. The members of their group are Kwon Yul, Choi Soo, Kim Taeng, and their latest addition Kyle Daniel Jung. Jesse is a very secretive person. His younger siblings and best friends do not know everything about him. He chose to not tell them anything. One of his secrets is that he has already graduated 8 years ago but he still goes to school just to help his younger siblings. But there is one really important detail that they aren't supposed to know... It's the fact that he was married to Tiffany Hwang since they were 12 years old because Tiffany's mother wanted to see them get married before she died. However, they somewhat broke up but didn't divorce. They have a complicated story. Kim Taeng, Daniel, and Yonghwa helped Im Jin Ah to try and get back together with Jesse. Jesse found out then he was furious. He didn't want to get back to his 1 year girlfriend that didn't trust him. He has already moved on from her. It didn't take him much time before he moved on from her, that, he was surprised of. His true identity was found out by everybody. So that's when an old promise comes in. A promise that he made with his family. A promise that he can't break or even find a loophole around it. What will happen to Jesse now? What will he do? Will Nana cause a lot of trouble for the Jung's and Hwang's? Or will she just sit out of this problematic scene? Read along to find out...

 

 

 

Signing Out,

-someone21-

-jaejinkim14-