Chapter 1

Loving You....

No One's POV

One Day... At JJ Estate moreover Jesse Jung's Estate...

*Ding* *Dong*

"Coming!"-Krystal.

"Hey Krystal."-Yoona.

"Oh... Hey Yoong. Krystal, Jessica unnie is calling for you I'll accomodate Yoona first. Faster. I don't like it when HellSica comes out *Whispers*But L oppa is even worse*Shivers*"-Eunji.

"Right! I'll let you handle Yoona... I need to go to Sica unnie before HellSica comes out. See you later Yoona."-Krystal. So she ran to where Jessica was.

'Why did Eunji say that L oppa is even worse than HellFany and HellSica and why did she suddenly speak in English? Is Eunji hiding something?'- Krystal

"Yoong.. Come in. Let's go to the living room first so you could sit down while we talk. L oppa will kill me if he found out that you got tired because we talked without sitting and you're a guest so please follow me to the living room."-Eunji. So they went to the living room. They sat down across each other on the sofa. Suddenly Kyle, Yonghwa, Jessica, Krystal, and Nicole Jung their cousin just entered the living room and sat on the different sofa's.

"So Yoong why aren't you at school yet? Aren't you supposed to be with Tiffany?"-Jessica.

'Where is Tiffany unnie???'-Eunji.

"Uhm... Tiffany unnie left me. She was suddenly fetched by her suitor Nickhun Horvejkul so she went to school with him. I'm not used to going to school alone so I went here because I know you won't go to school in less than 45 minutes? I hope I'm not disturbing you unnie. By the way where is Lay oppa?"-Yoona.

'What?! Why the hell did she leave Yoona alone?! This is serious trouble!!! How the hell are we going to calm L oppa down. We can't let him get mad or else Tiffany unnie is doomed!!! And we don't want a major fight against those two. Or else the both of us are in deep .'- Nicole.

"So is Fany noona is now Nickhun's girlfriend?"-Yonghwa.

"No, she's not. But he is very annoying. She went with him to get him to shut up and stop bullying me." - Yoona.

"L oppa? He's in his room. Eunji go to oppa and tell him that Yoona is here."-Nicole.

'Nickhun is such an . Forcing Tiffany unnie to do that just for him to stop bothering her younger sister. Let's just hope that oppa doesn't kill Nickhun for this. I don't understand why they both can't just reveal their relationship to the whole world so that these kinds of problems won't exist.' - Eunji.

'I looked at Nicole unnie and gave her an Are-You-Insane?! look.'-Eunji

'I just gave Eunji the Just-Do-It-Or-Else look'-Nicole

"Yes. Nicole unnie. Well I must excuse myself I will just go to oppa's room."-Eunji. So Eunji went to Jesse's room.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come In!" - Jesse. So Eunji went inside Jesse's room.

"L oppa~" - Eunji.

'What should I do? What should I say? '- Eunji

"Ah~ Eunji what do you need from your older cousin?"-  Jesse.

'How should I tell him? Well here goes nothing.' - Eunji

"L Oppa~ Yoong is in the living room. Stephanie left her with her annoying as and idiotic suitor Nickhun which is supposed to be in the same year level as Stephanie but flunked. As you know that Yoong is not used to going to school alone. Plus why don't you just tell the truth that you have already graduated 8 years ago. You do know that once they find out about that they will get mad particularly Jessica unnie, your best friends, Krystal, Yonghwa and Kyle. The only reason that Fany unnie did that is because Nickhun is bullying Yoona and unnie is trying to protect Yoona because of him. Nicole unnie and I just don't understand why you two wouldn't reveal it. It would make our lives easier you know." - Eunji.

'What?!?!?! Stephanie left Yoona alone just because her annoying heck suitor is bullying Yoona and is trying to protect her younger sister?!?!?! What the hell was she thinking?! Doesn't she know that Yoona isn't used to going to school alone?! I'll give her a piece of my mind later!! Even if she is still my wife! But that Horvejkul er needs to learn his lesson. Nobody messes with my baby's younger sister and gets away with it. Why couldn't Tiff just tell me?' - Jesse.

"Come here Eunji~*So Eunji went to Jesse, Jesse hugged Eunji* I know~*Sigh* But do you think I can bare to see their sad smiles? Eunji-ah~ Can you help me? You know that once anyone finds out then I would have to leave Korea and go back to the US. So please let's find the right time for everything. I have a feeling that SHE and Taeng will show up sooner or later. So we have to be careful with our every move. I need to watch over them until they graduate. Tell this to Nicole too. The two of you here are the only ones who know of this Mom and Dad is in the US and Tiffany won't say anything because of our promises. So please maintain this as a secret. We need to do this so that no one notices and harms my siblings and Tiff's siblings even more. You know that Jin Ah is quite a possessive girl of me. Don't forget what she did to Tiff and I. Thinking that I wouldn't know what truly happened back then. It's for the best right now Eunji."-Jesse. Little did they know that Jesse's, Eunji's, Nicole's, and Nana's parents are broadcasting their conversation all over the world. The broadcast started when they talked to Yoona. Plus everyone in the world was watching them.

"Oppa~ Let's go to school now~ Someone might overhear our conversation. OH! Wait... This room is sound proof right oppa?"-Eunji.

'Now why did she ask if my room is soundproof when I have already told her and Nicole?'-Jesse.

"Uhm. Yes this room is soundproof."Jesse.

In the living room at the same time Eunji went to Jesse's room.

"Hey guys let's watch the television!"-Krystal. So they opened the television and all channel's are showing Eunji walking to Jesse's room.

'What the hell?! Why are they broadcasting this?! What are Mom and Dad thinking?!'-Krystal

"What the hell?! What are they thinking?! Why are they broadcasting this?!"-Kyle.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come In!"-Jesse. So Eunji went inside Jesse's room.

"Whoah!!! Jesse hyung's room is so cool only Nicole noona, Krystal noona, Jessica noona, Tiffany noona and Eunji noona has been there!"-Yonghwa and Kyle.

"What?! Unnie has been there?! How?! Why?!" - Yoona. No one wanted to answer her question and suddenly they heard Eunji speak. Since they were afraid on how Yoona would react on the reason why Tiffany has been there.

"L oppa~"-Eunji. There was English and Korean subtitles on the TV.

'Why is she speaking in French?!'-Yoona, Jessica, Krystal, Yonghwa, Kyle.

"Eh? Why are they speaking in French?"-Jessica.

"Ahahaha!!! Eunji!!! Ahahaha... You really outdone yourself!!! Ahahaha!!!'-Nicole. Then everyone looked at Nicole because Nicole is the only person who laughed and spoke in English.

'Is she, Eunji and L/Lay oppa/hyung hiding something from us?!'-Yoona, Jessica, Krystal, Yonghwa, Kyle.

"What?! err... I mean What?!"-Nicole.

"Ah~ Eunji what do you need from your older cousin?"-Jesse.

'What the hell?! Why are they having a conversation in French?!?! L/Lay oppa/hyung never talks to us in French!! Jesse oppa told us that he doesn't speak in French anymore.'-Yoona, Jessica, Krystal, Yonghawa, Kyle

"They only speak in French when they are talking seriously and when there is a problem nd they don't want us to know."-Krystal.

"Ahahaha!!! Your faces are so damn funny!!! Ahahaha!!! Let me guess he told you that he doesn't speak in English and French anymore right?! Ahahahaha!!!! I have a really epic oppa!!! Ahahaha!!!'-Nicole. They were shocked at Nicole's outburst and guess when they didn't voice out their thoughts.

"Oh No!!!! Don't tell me that Eunji is going to tell L oppa to reveal that secret again?! Urgh!!! Eunji please don't mess up the plans that you, L oppa and I have..."-Nicole

"What PLANS?! What SECRET?!"-Yoona, Jessica, Krystal, Yonghwa, Kyle. Nicole just shut up.

'What plans and secrets are they talking about. L/Lay oppa/hyung never kept a secret from us?'-Yoona, Jessica, Kyle, Krystal, Yonghwa. 

"L Oppa~ Yoong is in the living room. Stephanie left her with her annoying as and idiotic suitor Nickhun which is supposed to be in the same year level as Stephanie but flunked. As you know that Yoong is not used to going to school alone. Plus why don't you just tell the truth that you have already graduated 8 years ago. You do know that once they find out about that they will get mad particularly Jessica unnie, your best friends, Krystal, Yonghwa and Kyle. The only reason that Fany unnie did that is because Nickhun is bullying Yoona and unnie is trying to protect Yoona because of him. Nicole unnie and I just don't understand why you two wouldn't reveal it. It would make our lives easier you know."-Eunji. 

"Haist... Way to blow the secret Eunji... Never as in never voice out our secrets and plans.. SUCH AN IDIOT!!!"-Nicole

"What?!?! Oppa/Hyung graduated 8 years ago?!?!?!"-Jessica, Krystal, Yonghwa, Kyle, and Yoona.

"Come here Eunji~*So Eunji went to Jesse, Jesse hugged Eunji* I know~*Sigh* But do you think I can bare to see their sad smiles? Eunji-ah~ Can you help me? You know that once anyone finds out then I would have to leave Korea and go back to the US. So please let's find the right time for everything. I have a feeling that SHE and Taeng will show up sooner or later. So we have to be careful with our every move. I need to watch over them until they graduate. Tell this to Nicole too. The two of you here are the only ones who know of this Mom and Dad is in the US and Tiffany won't say anything because of our promises. So please maintain this as a secret. We need to do this so that no one notices and harms my siblings and Tiff's siblings even more. You know that Jin Ah is quite a possessive girl of me. Don't forget what she did to Tiff and I. Thinking that I wouldn't know what truly happened back then. It's for the best right now Eunji."-Jesse.

"Man... He really doesn't want to leave his siblings behind he is waiting for them to graduate. Jesse, Tiffany, Eunji and I have already graduated but we just keep wasting our money for you guys."-Nicole.

"What?!?!?! Even you and Tiffany knew about this?! Why didn't you tell us?! And he knows that Nana and Taeng are going to Korea?!"-Jessica.

"Yes I knew. I made a promise to Jesse. Plus if you knew then he would have to leave. Plus Tiffany unnie knows because she is important to Jesse and she was also there during those times. Plus Tiffany unnie knew because of their relationship to each other remember my dear cousins and I'm not sure if you know about your sister and Lay oppa's true relationship with each other Yoona."-Nicole.

"Oppa~ Let's go to school now~ Someone might overhear our conversation. OH! Wait... This room is sound proof right oppa?"-Eunji.

"Ugh! Eunji have you forgotten that Jesse oppa already told us that before!"-Nicole.

"Wait what does she mean soundproof?!"-Yoona.

"Uhm. Yes this room is soundproof."Jesse.

"What?!?!?!"-Jessica, Yoona, Krystal, Yonghwa, Kyle.

So Jesse and Eunji went downstairs with their stuff.

"Uhm... Let's go?"-Jesse.

"yes oppa."-Eunji and Nicole.

"U-uhm... y-yes... s-sure..."-Jessica, Krystal, Yoona, Kyle, and Yonghwa. So they all rode in Jesse's limo.

When they arrived at school everyone was so shocked to see Yoona with the Jung's and not with Tiffany.

"Whoah! Yoona is with them. And why did all of them ride in Jesse's limo. Don't they have their own cars? And doesn't Jesse normally drive his own car Eunji and Nicole will usually ride with him?"-Taecyeon.

"Hyung! Do we have training later?"-Luhan.

"Yes Luhan but I can't attend because of drama club. photoshoots. and filmings. How about let's just train at my house tonight? Is that alright with you guys?"-Jesse.

"Yes Hyung/oppa!"-Amber and the rest of the team.

"Amber just tell them where my house is alright?"-Jesse.

"Yes L oppa."-Amber.

"Oppa can we have cheerleading practice at home?"-Jessica and Krystal.

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever. Jessica is another owner of the house so whatever."-Jesse. But what they didn't know Kim Taeng and Im Jin Ah is watching them.

'L my buddy how are you, Yul and Soo? So sorry for what I'm about to do.'-Kim Taeng. While Taeng just looked at Jesse and when he saw Tiffany he glared at her. However, Taeng didn't know about Tiffany and Jesse's plans and true relationship with each other.

'Lay honey... I'll see you later. I'll make you mine again... I love you so much... I miss you baby... I'm so sorry baby... Stephanie Hwang Miyoung back off my honey.  I made sure that Lay broke up with you. I planned everything. He will be mine. No one will ruin my plan. You too Im Yoona. Even you Seo Joohyun'-Nana

"Look who's here it's Jesse the scholar. Such a poor thing aren't you. And wait Yoona? Why are you with my FUTURE GIRLFRIEND'S younger sister? Are you using her just to get even more famous huh Jung?"-Nickhun.

'This guy is really getting on my nerves. I feel like killing him but I won't because he's not even worth it. I know that I'm far richer than him and I earned it unlike him always relying to his parents money. He is just a held back idiot. You forced my wife to leave her younger sister earlier so that you wouldn't hurt Yoona. You will pay for this." - Jesse.

"Oh just shut your trap Horvejkul. I don't need you to ruin my already ruined day. And are you blind Horvejkul? Do you need me to pay for your eye check up and corrective glasses? Can't you see that this is my LIMOUSINE. I own the Estate that my siblings and I live in. Or are you just that stupid Horvejkul. You held back ." - Jesse.

"Why you bastard! You want to die right now?! Huh Jung?!" - Nickhun.

"Oh Horvejkul, I think you're digging your own grave. Remember that I'm the Captain of the Soccer Team, the MVP of the Football team, Basketball team, and Boxing team. I'm also a black belter in Taekwondo, Karate, Judo, Jiu Jitsu and Aikido. Plus you're held back and I'm not."-Jesse. Nickhun remembered that he can't beat Jesse in a fight, plus Jesse's fans will get mad at him.

"Yah! Jesse Jung! Why are you with my sister?!"-Tiffany.

"Oh. It's just you Stephanie my lovely wife.. What did you need? And please have some mercy to my ears and don't shout. I can hear you crystal clear. Plus aren't you supposed to take care of her? and my love why didn't you tell me about Horvejkul?"-Jesse. Everyone was shocked to hear Jesse speak in French. He only speaks in English and french when he is literally pissed off.

"I said WHY are you with MY SISTER?!"-Tiffany.

"At least I'm NOT the IDIOT that left HER own SISTER. Plus aren't you her sister?! Then why'd you leave her alone to go to school when you know she isn't used to going to school alone?! You are damn older than her so you should be responsible enough! I can't believe you Stephanie Young Hwang! I had to make sure that my sister-in-law is safe. or else my wife and father-in-law would murder me." - Jesse. Tiffany and Yoona was shocked when they heard Jesse shout Tiffany's true name because no one knows hertrue name except her family members, friends in the US. Everyone was shocked to hear Jesse shout at Tiffany.

"Y-Yoona h-has a-already b-been t-to y-your h-house?! Please don't tell me she hasn't been inside your room?"-Tiffany.

'What?! Yoona has been to your house?! Please not Tiffany!!'-Taeng and Nana.

"Oh not only Yoona even me, Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Sunny, Yul, Soo, Amber, Sulli, Siwon, All member's of F[x] and YOU have also been to his house unnie. Don't you dare act that way. Hey J oppa! So have you read the script? You were the only one to have entered oppa's room other than his family. I still don't understand why."-Seohyun

'What?! Even Seohyun and Tiffany?! I can accept if it was Sunny and Hyoyeon because I know they won't make a move on you. Any member of F[x] because I entrusted you to them. Siwon has your back even though he cheated on your sister and you almost killed him. Yul and Soo has been your bestfriend for all your life even Taeng. Yuri, Sooyoung, and Taeyeon because they are your bestfriends siblings and they would not do any thing to you but not Seohyun, Tiffany, and Yoona. And Tiffany has been to your room?! Why of all people her?'-Nana

"Which one hyunnie? For the drama club? Music video? or the movie that we are filming?"-Jesse.

"W-wait?! All of the members of SNSD has been to Jesse's house?! Even F[x] members?!"-Tiffany.

"Yes, Fany unnie. J oppa for the drama club and filming."-Seohyun

"Yes I have read both of them. Let's talk about them later. Let's get to class first. I don't want to be late for first period Oh and Tiff don't be like that. At least you stayed inside my room."-Jesse. So they went to their class. Jesse just slept on his desk. While Jesse's siblings didn't pay any attention. Then the teacher came in. It was Mrs. Lee, Sunny's mother she was with Mr. Hwang the principal he was Tiffany's father.

"Good Morning Class!"-Mrs. Lee.

"Good Morning Mrs. Lee!" - Everyone except the Jungs, Kwon, Choi, Lee, Im, Hwang, Seo and Kim.

"Good Morning Students!" - Mr. Hwang.

"Good Morning Mr. Hwang!" - Everyone except the Jungs, Kwon, Choi, Lee, Im, Hwang, Seo, and Kim. Jesse was still asleep. Mr. Hwang saw that the Jungs, Kwon, Choi, Lee, Im, Hwang, Seo, and Kim were not even paying attention and did not greet him he called them each.

"Good Morning Jessica Jung Sooyeon, Nicole Jung, Jung Eunji, Krystal Jung, Jung Yonghwa, Kyle Daniel Jung, Kwon Yuri, Kwon Yul, Choi Siwon, Choi Soo, Choi Sooyoung, Lee Sunny, Kim Taeyeon, Kim Hyoyeon, Im Yoona, Stephanie Young Hwang, and Seo Joohyun." - Mr. Hwang.

"Good Morning Mr. Hwang." - Jessica, Nicole, Eunji, Krystal, Yonghwa, Kyle, Yuri, Yul, Siwon, Soo, Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Tiffany, Seohyun. Then Mr. Hwang saw Jesse sleeping. He went in front of Jesse.

"Good Morning Jesse Jung. Even though that's not your true full name L. Are you hiding from some people? Someone? Who? Is it  my daughter? Your wife? or that girl you dated that threatened your wife?" - Mr. Hwang. Everyone except Jesse's Relatives and bestfriends were shocked find out that Jesse Jung was not the only name Jesse has and that Jesse has a wife.

"Good Morning Mr. Hwang. Thank you for trying to ruin my already ruined life all thanks to your smart daughter Stephanie Young Hwang also known as Tiffany Hwang who thought she should take it herself in protecting Yoong. You do know that it is also my duty to protect my sister-in-law right? And since my wife didn't tell me I was this close to killing Horvejkul. Nice try but please try again next time. You really want to ruin my life don't you Dad?"-Jesse. Everyone was shocked to hear Jesse call Mr. Hwang Uncle Stephen. Stephen Hwang and Jesse's family was more shocked because Jesse doesn't even remember Stephen Hwang because he had an accident before that cost him to lose his memories.

"L-L oppa d-do y-you r-remember U-uncle S-stephen a-already???"-Krystal.

"Why of course I remember my father-in-law. That amnesia of mine wasn't permanent you know." - Jesse.

*Knock* *Knock*

"S-seems t-that t-the t-transfer s-students a-are h-here a-already."-Mr. Hwang. He went to the door and told the student to come in.

 

 

 

Signing Out,

someone21