Chapter 4

Loving You....

PREVIOUSLY...

"Young Master JL. Lady Elizabeth Jung and Master Edward Jung is here to see you even your grandmother Lady Alexandra and your grandfather Master Phillip. Young Lady Min Young is here to visit you. We need to treat your wounds Young Master JL. It's your parent's and grandparent's orders especially Lady Alexandra."-Butler Jay.

"What?! Aunt and Uncle is here?! Even grandmother and grandfather?! Oppa!!! What are we gonna do?!?! Especially you!! You know grandmother and her ways right?!"-Nicole.

"! Why does this have to happen. Seohyun... I'll meet you there... You know where am I talking about right? You know that place right?"-Jesse. He punched the guards except for Butler Jay, Butler Kang, and Park Min Young. He was almost out when four people stopped at the door and Butler Jay and Butler Kang held him.

"M-mom... D-dad... Grandmother... Grandfather... W-why are you here???"-Jesse.

ON WITH THE STORY...

"M-mom... D-dad... Grandmother... Grandfather... W-why are you here???"-Jesse.

"Jesse my boy! I think it's time for you to go. You promised us that once everyone finds out you will return to the States with us. You don't even need to study anymore since you have already graduated 8 years ago. It's time for you to take the CEO position in our family business. Along with revealing your relationship with one certain woman. Who is your wife." - Edward Jung.

"What?! Jesse has already graduated?" - Nickhun.

"Yes you dimwit. Lay oppa has already graduated when he was ten. I know because I was there with him. He was beside me all the time. I didn't know what I felt before when we were younger... Everytime that girls look at him and scream his name and ask him to be theirs I get angry and I didn't know why was I mad all I knew was that I don't want Lay oppa to be with them. Now I realized why though..." - Tiffany.

"Y-Young-ah you called Nickhun a dimwit? That's new to me... What did you realize anyway?" - Jesse.

"Of course I did. He insulted my Lay oppa. And to answer your question oppa... I realized that... I loved you ever since we were kids... You were my pillar of strength... The one who took care of me whenever I was sick even until now... Even if you don't tell me I know that it was you that took care of me. I'm sorry that I acted like a towards you. I thought that you were a different person from the Lay oppa that I loved so much... I thought that you weren't you and that you were somebody else. Somebody that had the same name as his and eyes like his. I realized that it was you all along when Taeng oppa, Soo Oppa, and Yul oppa came here. I missed the way you would sing to me. The way that you would hug me till I fell asleep when I'm afraid. I'm sorry for everything oppa... I thought that you never loved me even though we were married. I realized that I still love you no matter what." - Tiffany. Everyone was shocked at what Tiffany said. Most specially Jesse, because the girl that he loved loves him too.

"What?! NO! Jesse is mine and you can't have him Hwang! Not your sister! Not even Seohyun! He is mine and only mine! Auntie and Uncle Jung tell her!" - Nana.

"Mommy Liz, Daddy Ed, Grammy Alexa, Grampa Phil what is she talking about? What should you tell me? *Pouts and puppy dog eyes* Aren't I the only woman that deserves oppa? Aren't I your precious baby girl who is oppa's wife? Did you replace me? *Teary eyes and puppy dog eye and pout*" - Tiffany. The Jung Family caved in when Tiffany did her puppy dog eyes and pout. She was their weakness. But she literally is Jesse's weakness because Jesse is now hugging her because she was too cute to bear.

"You call them mommy and daddy?! And they allowed you?! What the?!" - Nana. Tiffany just became sad and was frowning already.

"Young-ah don't listen to what she said okay... You can call mom and dad mommy and daddy. Have you forgotten that they told you to call them that? They love it when you call them that. You're the only one that should be by my side. My lovely wife." - Jesse.

"Yes Tiffany honey. We practically told you to call us that. And about what Jin Ah said... Jin Ah dear, Tiffany is the rightful person to claim Jesse as hers... We kind of betrothed them even before they were born. We promised Iris that we will not break off the engagement and they are kind of married anyway... Well they did get married when they were like 12 years old or was it younger? Because Iris wanted to see Tiffany walk down the aisle and get married before she died so we got them married... But Tiffany dear kind of semi broke it off. They are still married but they broke up something like that. Their relationship is quite complicated to explain." - Elizabeth Jung.

"They're what?! Married?! Mom! Dad! Why didn't you tell us that?! We wouldn't have helped Nana noona/unnie then!" - Krystal, Yonghwa, Kyle.

"So I take it that you didn't tell your cousins Nicole, Eunji?" - Alexandra Jung.

"Yes Grandma. We did not tell them. We promised Lay oppa not to." - Eunji. Nicole just nodded her head.

"Oh yeah before we forget, Lay do you remember your past now?" - Stephen Hwang.

"Only a bit Uncle. But I really do want to remember everything though." - Jesse.

"Jesse dear, you and Tiffany have to remarry each other then the both of you have to accept the CEO position now. We already postponed this much longer than we should've. Yes we understand that you just wanted to help your siblings but it's time for the both of you to become the CEO's. We will announce everything at the press conference tomorrow. We will publicize your grand wedding. Now it's time for the two of you to return to your estate. You know that the two of you have been living separately and know that if Iris was still alive she would skin us for tolerating this nonsense that the two of you made. Please do so before Iris haunts us because of this." - Elizabeth Jung.

"Yes mom. So Young-ah, shall we go?" - Jesse.

"Yes Lay." - Tiffany.

"No way! Lay is mine!" - Nana.

 

 

AU REVOIR!

Signing Out:

someone21

-jaejinkim14-