Siwon's back!

Hate turns into love

The next day...

 

"hey friends, I'm back!!" Siwon shouted at the door while waving his hand confidently.

He approached Yuri's seat, but he was surprised when he saw Kai who's sitting on his chair while playing with his phone.

"Yuri? Who's this? you're boyfriend?" Siwon asked.

"MWO?!" Kai and Yuri was shocked.

"hey, what do you mean by those words? I would never gonna like that girl! and, why would i want to like a WITCH who is captious like her?! I'm not willing for that! Even if she's the last girl standing on earth!" Kai snapped.

"hey, I dont even WANT to like a heartless allien like you!" Yuri snapped.

"hmpft!" Kai snorted.

"then? Where am i gonna sit?" Siwon asked.

"aish, Siwon!! This is all your fault! If you went to school yesterday, I wouldnt be sitting with this devil!" Yuri yelled.

"what did you just call me?! Devil?!! Arent yourself a harpy???" Kai asked sarcastically.

"KIM JONG IN!!!!!!" Yuri shouted.

"Yuri! It's noisy, you know! and, stop yelling you'll get old fast" Siwon said.

"huh! It's all because of him. he's so annoying!" exclaimed Yuri.

"mwo? You're the one who's annoying, selfish, rude, captious, lazy, bad and other bad habbits!" Kai yelled.

"hey, who started it first? It's you, isnt it?!" Yuri yelled.

"you always blame at people!" Kai said.

"it's the truth, isnt it!?"Yuri snapped.

"up to you. I'll just give up. You're just ruining my image. I'm an EXO member, the kingka in here, and you must know that!" Kai yelled.

This time it wasnt Yuri who's yelling, but Siwon.

"mwo????! You're part of EXO?!!!!" Siwon asked surprisedly.

"yeah, why is everybody so surprised or scared when they heard EXO?" Kai asked.

"you dont know that EXO was the most scarriest gang in SM university?" Siwon asked. Kai shook his head.

"they were known to bully people here" Siwon said.

"oh, i know that" Kai said.

"and now, you're one of them? how come?" Siwon asked. 

"well..., Suho said that I'm brave and handsome, and he said i was fit in EXO" Kai explained.

"hmm.. like that. I hope you still have conscience" Siwon hoped.

"dont need to tell him anymore. He's HEARTLESS" Yuri said.

"hey!! Who said i'm heartless?? Is your job snubbing people? huh,. you can only snub people, i guess" Kai said.

"I'm much better, you?!" 

 

 

"aish, KWON YURI!!!!"