chapter17

Hate turns into love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"how did you know about me and Donghae?" Yuri asked as she look at Kai suspiciously. Kai backed a bit at the sudden stare, while Yuri looked completely like a drug-sniffing dog.(sorry Yuri :P) "have you been spying on me??" YUri glanced sharply at him, making Kai gulped hard. He lets out an awkward smirk before answering,

"easy. Every incident that happens at school, EXO was the first to know it all," Kai said coolly while swyped his hair to the side, trying to to look charming and cool. He smirked before putting black aviators. Yuri chuckled from the sight, and playfully removed Kai's aviator. "dont act silly, Jongin."

Kai blushed hearing Yuri called him 'JongIn' which he never let anyone called him that. He didnt get angry, but instead he is happy, and his heart beats faster by just a simple voice calling him 'Jongin'. "hey actually, me and Donghae isnt dating. We're just friends." Yuri's sudden statement made Kai look at her in happiness, eyes glittering with joy.

"really?"

"yeah, i reject him because.. i dont want to hurt that person's feeling." Yuri said which made Kai looked up at her,

"who?" he asked with curiousness in his eyes. Yuri lift her left eyebrow up, and fold her arm. "you really want to know??" Yuri asked.

"yehet!" Kai said, imitating Sehun. Yuri chuckled by Kai's expression, and ruffled his hair before moving her lip closer to his ears, sending chills down his spine.

"it's Yoona" Yuri whispered. Kai widened his eyes at the sudden statement.

"YOONA-NOONA!?" Kai screamed in shock,which earned a smack in the head.

"pabo! Dont be too loud!" Yuri glared at him.

"wait, what's wrong with Yoona? Do you like her??" Yuri asked, her eyes showing jealousy.

"ofcourse not! Then why did i-" Kai couldnt finish his sentence.

"you what??" Yuri asked curiously while narrowing her eyes.

"nothing.." Kai said nervously, trying to keep his secret.

"please tell me" Yuri plead while doing aegyo.

"nope. it is my secret! mehrong~" Kai playfully stuck his tongue, which made Yuri pout.

"oh, we will go to jeju for summer vacation, right?" Kai asked, changing the subject.

"yeah, why?" Yuri asked.

"ani, you wanna come?" Kai asked. "yep." yuri nodded.

"oh, watch out for later." Kai said with a warningful voice.

"why is that?"

"just becareful. especially with luhan," Kai said.

"hmm, ok.. i'm so lucky to have a friend like you.. so i know that i have to be prepared to face exo!" Yuri said.

"hehe.. you know i'm the Kim JongIn" Kai stated proudly, earning a punch in return.

"aish, there you go again" Yuri said with a straight face.

"what? you dont like it?" Kai asked.

"aniyo, you are much cuter like this!" Yuri smiled while pinching Kai's cheek.

"ish Yuri.." Kai said while removing Yuri's hand from him.

"hehe.. ehm, dont tell yoona about what happen between me and Donghae before, arasso?" Yuri said.

"ok!" Kai said while giving thums up. b*u*d

"ok, i'll be catching up with Yoona." Yuri said and walk out of the classroom. in the hallway, she accidently me Luhan. She tried ignoring him but Luhan just blocked her way. "what do you want?" Yuri asked coldly without looking at him.

"is Kai at class?" he asked. Yuri look weirdly at him, before answering

"yes he is, why?"

"can i kiss you once?" Luhan asked while sounding like he was drunk, when he is actually not. Yuri look up to see, and immediately pushed him away.

"never!" she said and quickly ran away from him.

"noo-noona!! aish!" Luhan messed his hair in frustration.