EXO

Hate turns into love

@break time

all the girls gathered around Kai and Yuri's table.

"Kai!! Can i have you're picture, please?????"

"ahh I want you're signature!!!"

"hmm, you smell so good. what is youre perfume???!!!"

"Kai, I have something for you"

 

"HEY!!!!!! you're all so noisy! cant you see what I'm doing??" Yuri yelled while closing her ears.

"huh, it's just that, you're jealous" Kai smirked.

"what??? Jealous??!! Haha, please, dont joke around. why do i have to be JEALOUS???" exclaimed Yuri.

"hmpft i dont believe what you said.

"wae?? dont tell me you like me" Yuri said.

"no!! I dont like you! Why do i want to?? I would never going to like you even if my parents forced me to!" Kai yelled.

"hmpft. up to you. Come on, Yoong" Yuri said and pulled Yoona with her. On their way, they saw a guy being bullied by EXO. Yoona and Yuri approach them.

"d-dont!" the boy plead. The sound seems so familiar to Yuri.

"wait... I recognize this voice.. It.. It belongs to Donghae oppa!" exclaimed Yuri.

"mwo?! we must save him!" Yoona said. 

"hey!!!" she yelled. EXO turned to look at her.

"what do you want, huh?!" Suho said.

"release him immediately" Yoona demanded.

"no" Xiumin said.

"Yuri, I'm going to get their attention and you, quickly pull Donghae out!" Yoona whispered.

"okay" Yuri nodded.

"you are all so mean. Why did you buly a poor guy like Donghae?!" Yoona yelled.

"wae? oh dont tell me, you like him?!" Baekhyun asked sarcastically. Yoona frozed at his words. And right at that time, Yuri succeeded to pull Donghae.

"Yoona, RUN!!!" yuri yelled. Quickly, Yoona, Yuri and Donghae ran away from EXO.

"HEY!! Just see, what you'll get later!!" Suho yelled. When Kai got out of his class, he saw Yuri, Yoona and Donghae running.

 

"Witch!! why are you running like a preppy student??!" Kai mocked. his words made Yuri stop her steps. She approach him madly.

"what did you say??? witch??? Did i heard it wrong?!" Yuri snapped.

"huh, i recommended YOU to go to the doctor. Your ears might have something in it" Kai said. Yuri's heart was burned. She felt really pissed off. She held his collar hard, and glared at him.

"what did you say?!" Yuri said. Kai took away her hands harshly.

"huh! why do i have to fight with a weak girl like you" Kai snorted, and walked away.

"uggh!" Yuri stomped her foot angrily, and sat on her seat.

"eonni.. gwaenchana?" Yoona asked.

"mianhae yoong, but I'm mad right now. please dont disturb me for a while"