Meeting the principal

Hate turns into love

Kai's PoV

 

Aish... I'm totally nervous... This was my first time facing the principal... ottokhae?? But luckily, Yuri was so kind. We both like to fight, but she still wanted to help me. During Mrs. Jieun's class I wasnt paying attention at all. Suddenly...

 

"Kai, please explain all the material that I just explained" Mrs. Jieun said.

Uh-oh! I'm in trouble. worser, Science was the material that i really hate.

"come on, go to thye front!" Mrs. Chaerim signaled me to go the front.

"come on, Kai!!" The girls shouted. Uggh, they're very noisy. I stand up, and went slowly to the front...

 

Now I'm in front of the class.

"Kai!" Mrs. Chaerim exclaimed.

"mmm... it.. it was.." Suddenly,

"RING!!!" the bell rang. Whoooh! Thanks god, i was helped!

"Kai, dont ever again daydream in my class, understood?" Mrs. Chaerim said.

"ne, Mrs" i look down and went back to my seat.

 

....

 

"come on!" Yuri said. I was still silent on my seat.

"yul.. I'm totally afraid" I said.

"come, on! You're usually brave" Yuri said.

"if it was with a teacher, I'm still okay. Now, it is with the PRINCIPAL. I'm gonna die soon.."  I said weakly.

 

"yul? what's wrong with him?" Yoona asked suddenly who saw me like this.

"he's being called by the principal, and I'm going to accompany him" Yuri said softly, but i could still hear it.

"ohh.. Hey, hurry up and go! Me and Yuri wanted to go home!" Yoona yelled.

"dont yell at him like that, yoong.." Yuri said. Yuri... she really cared about me.

"okay. no matter what happen, I'll face it!" I said starting to stand up.

"kajja, oppa!" Yuri said.

"o.. Oppa?" I asked.

"ehmm I mean, Kai..." Yuri's face reddened.

"okay. Kajja" I said and and held Yuri's hand. Her hand is so soft.. I want to keep like this forever.. But, no!! I cant like her.

Few seconds later, we arrived right in front of the Principal's office. Thump! I'm so afraid. There could be heard from inside..

 

"you all dont do that anymore! How many times have you been at my office? Because today is my anniversary, I'll let you free now. But next time, you're all gonna get suspension" Mr. Lee SooMan threatened. All EXO gasped.

Mwo? Suspension? What am I going to tell eomma??

"yes, sir" EXO answered. EXO opened the door, and looked at me.

"why dont you come in before??!" exclaimed Suho.

"i want to take responsibilty of my own" I said. Suho just look at me sharply. He looked at Yuri.

"you... what are you doing here?!" Suho asked to Yuri.

"waeyo?" Yuri asked. "I'm just accompanying him"

"next time dont get too close with him!" Suho snapped.

"hey! It's up to her want to accompany me or not!" I defended Yuri.

"come on, Yul" I said and pulled her inside.

 

"mr" I said nervously.

"ne, wae?" Mr. sooMan asked.

"hmm before you told me and Suho and the others to meet you" I said.

"then? why are you alone?" the principal asked.

"Forgive, sir. I know i shouldnt do that. But it wasnt me, who did it. It was Suho" I explained.

"ne, Kai's not wrong" Yuri added.

"ok.. Just go home" Mr. Lee SooMan said.

"kamsahamnida, sir!" I bowed, and left. 

 

Outside...

 

"Yul, Gomawoyo" I smiled while holding her hand.

"hmm? n-ne..." she answered.

"I.. I'll go home now, ok" Yuri said, and left.

 

End Of PoV