Gwenchana, Kai?

Hate turns into love

Kai wiped his tears, and went back to his class.

@EXO's base

 

"what is taking Kai so long?" D.O asked.

"molla. Aish, we should be making a plan to bully Yoona" Kris said.

"we really visit the principal's office so often, but why are we still bullying people?" asked Lay.

"you know, we're the bad guys, huh?" Baekhyun said.

"wait... Kai suddenly left when we were talking about Yuri noona.. does he like Yuri?!"Xiumin suddenly asked.

"HUH?!" all EXO member was surprised.

"this couldnt be happening! Kai must not have Yuri noona!!!" Luhan yelled.

"Luhan hyung, how many times do i need to tell you? You are NOT allowed to DATE YURI!!!!!!" Suho snapped. Luhan pouted.

"and we must not let Kai likes her!"

 

...

 

@class

 

Kai weakly sat on his chair. He looked at Yuri's chair, but she wasnt there.

'she must've been dating with Donghae hyung..' he said in his heart. Yuri went back to the class, and sat on her seat.

She took a deep sigh.

"Kai" Yuri called. Kai just keep silent.

"Kai" Yuri called again, but still, Kai ignored her.

Yuri looked at him.

"why did you keep silent? answer me!" Yuri said. Without realizing, he let a tear out.

"omo Kai what's wrong? What happen??" Yuri asked worriedly. Kai sniffed.

"ani.." he answered.

"you lied! Look, you're crying" Yuri said.

"well, even if i'm telling you you wont even care!" Kai yelled.

Yuri gasped, "mwo?"

"I..." Kai closed his eyes for a while, letting all of his tears out.

"Kai.." softly, Yuri wiped his tears with her thumb.

'why does she still care about me? doesn't she have a boyfriend? what if Donghae is jealous?' Kai thought.

Kai opened his eyes. The distance between their faces is only a few centimetres away. He looked at her lips.

'how i would love to kiss her lips, just once...' Kai thought.

he stared deeply at her eyes, and moved his face closer to her.

Yuri just stayed still while watching Kai. Kai moved closer.. and closer until their lips finally met.

Yuri was shocked at first, but she doesnt know why, she seemed like she enjoyed the kiss, so she kissed him back.

Kai was shocked at her respond, and started to deepen their kiss. a few seconds later he let go.

"mianhae..." he said,

"hmm.. it's ok" Yuri said.

"but.. you were Donghae's girlfriend"

"MWO?!"

 

 

GUYS!!!! I'm sorry for the long and short update!!! mianhaeyoooooooo and thx for subbing, commenting, and upvoting!^^ muachhhhhhhhh love you guys :)