Fight

Hate turns into love

Luhan's PoV

 

Aish, Yuri noona left me! the kiss that i've been dreaming of- just gone, like that TT^TT But.. is it true that Kai is in love with Yuri noona? Aish, that cant be! It's me who have her, not him!

I walked into Kai's class, and approach his seat.

"Kai!!" I yelled at him.

"What?" Kai asked.

"come with me!" I said and dragged him into the boy's toilet. I pushed him against the wall after closing the door,

"do you like Yuri noona?!" i asked.

"a-ani.." he said. I saw his hands trembling.

"Dont lie to me!!" i yelled.

"okay, fine! Yes!! I like her! what is your problem of me liking her?!" Kai yelled back at me.

"you're not afraid of your hyung?" I said while pulling his collar. I clenched my fist, ready to hit him.

"hiaaaa.."

"STOP!!" someone shouted. I turned just to find out it was DO.

"hey, you two! Why are you guys fighting?" DO asked while glaring at us.

"so what? dont interfere my business!" I glared back.

"hyung!" Kai exclaimed while pushing me hard, making me stumble a little bit.

"DO hyung's right. we dont need to fight! come on, hyung." Kai said and left me.

"just watch out, Kai."

 

End of pov

 

"thanks hyung, for helping me" Kai said while thanking DO.

"no biggie" DO said. They walked into class.

"wait, Kai." DO said as he stopped his tracks.

"waeyo?" Kai asked.

"i was going to the bathroom because there is something, right? why did i get back into class?" DO asked foolishly.

"hahaha.. hyung. You're the one who told me not to act stupid, but you're the one who did so!" Kai laughed.

"hehe.." DO scratched his head awkwardly,

"let's go back to the toilet!" DO said and hurriedly pull Kai into the men's toilet.

"whoaaa, slow down, hyung!" Kai exclaimed.

"it's already on the edge!" DO said. Gladly, Luhan already left the toilet.

"huh.. it's a relief that luhan hyung already left." Kai said.

"ne, wait here okay" DO said, earning a nod from Kai. A couple of minutes later, DO came out.

"let's go" he said. They both walked to the class, again.

"uhm.. by the way, why did you and luhan hyung fight?" DO asked.

"hmm.. only because of... nah, cant tell." Kai said.

"come on, i'm your friend, right?" DO plead.

"oh really?" Kai said in a joking manner.

"ofcourse! we always stick togther ever since you joined EXO, right??" DO said.

"okay, okay.. Dont be mad" Kai said. DO just look at him impatiently.

"what?" Kai asked. DO let out a deep sigh before yelling,

"KAI!! I was asking you, why did you and Luhan hyung fight??????????" he said getting annoyed.

"oh.. sorry hyung.. Yes, we were fighting because of a girl.." Kai said softly.

"huh?! so.. you like yuri noona?!" DO asked in shock.

"Hyung! dont shout!! Yes, i like her" Kai answered shyly.

"oh.. that's why when Xiumin hyung was talking about Yuri noona, you suddenly disappear.. like a ghost" DO joked.

"hyung.. in the awkward situation like this you can still joke around? You are so strange" Kai said.

"aish, you!" DO yelled.

"hehe.. catch me if you can!" Kai poke his tongue out, and ran away from DO.

"i'll catch you Jongin!!"