Wolf and the Lamb Sequel: WEDDING

The Star

It was a bright sunny day without a cloud in the sky. 

You nervously fiddled with your bouquet as Eunji and Key peeped their head into the room.

"WAHHHHHHHH __________, YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL" Eunji came in and smoothed out your white gown before adjusting your tiara.  

"You think so?" You looked up to her and smiled. 

"I know so.  You're going to be stunning up there."  She smiled back.  "The ceremony is starting in five minutes.  Guests are all here."  She squeezed your hand as you nodded.  "Ill see you soon!" 

They left the room as D.O meekly looked in.  You smiled at him and he shyly smiled back, stepping into the room. 

"Hey ________, I just have something to give you,"  he took out a box from his suit jacket.  He flipped it open and you gasped.

"It used to be Lay's." 

His eyes slightly watered as he took out a small charm bracelet.  A tiny unicorn dangled on one side, with a purple gem on the tip of the horn.  It had blue specks just like Lay's eyes did in his wolf form.

D.O came over to you and you automatically held out your arm as he clasped it around your wrist. 

"I think Lay would've wanted for you to have it."  He smiled.  "It looks beautiful on you." 

"Thank you"  you squeaked, pulling him in for a tight hug. 

D.O pulled back and unruffled your dress.  "Good luck out there, dont trip!" 

You laughed as he left the room.  Sighing, you looked out the window.  It was an outdoor wedding, and you can see all the guests seated in round tables around the long aisle.  On the stage, Jaejoong was hunched over, rereading his lines as the MC.  You giggled as you saw Chanyeol and Kris sitting in the V.I.P table, already arguing about something probably very minor.  There were two empty seats between D.O and Kai- you and Jongdae had requested them to be empty in honor of Minseok and Lay.  Their golden name tags gleamed in the sunlight. Waiters passed around chamagne glasses and small plates of biscuits. 

"Miss, its time."  Luna said.  You nodded and got up, praying that you wouldnt stumble in your heels.  You started to head down the stairs.

"-And I introduce to you, ladies and gentleman, the Groom:  Kim Jongdae" 

You heard Jaejoong's voice over the speakers, followed by an applause.  You're mind traced back to your wedding rehersals.  You counted 7 seconds.  Jongdae should be up by the aisle by now, waiting for you. 

You got to the front entrance.  Key and Eunji smiled emcouragingly at you as they pushed open the door. 

"And now, I would like to introduce the beautiful wife: Kim _________" 

You blinked rapidly as the sunlight hit your face.  People gasped at your angelic figure as you blindly walked down the aisle.  Your skin seemed to shimmer in the light, and your majestic white dress flowed in the wind.  You heard people clap and whistle as you smiled and blushed slightly.   When your eyes adjusted to your surroundings, you looked up, straight into Jongdae's eyes.  Your eyes curiously blinked as you studied his face.  No matter how many times you looked at him, he was still so beautiful.  His hair was gelled out of his face, and he looked at you lovingly, as if you were the only person who existed.  You reached the front and he held out his arm, which you took and stepped up next to him. 

"You look stunning."  Jongdae whispered as you two turned to face Jaejoong.  You blushed. 

"Well, you two young lovebirds have come a very long way."  Jaejoong smiled as he started the ceremony. 

Everything went smoothly as planned and Kai finally stumbled up on stage as the guest speaker.  He cleared his throat as everyone laughed at his awkwardness. 

"Uhm....well, congrats you guys." 

*More laughter.* 

"Hm....I guess its kinda sad to give Jongdae away to you _________, we've all been a family for years and years.  But I think we're all glad its you.  You've really changed all of us in a short period of time.  Most of us really dont even have the opportunity to find someone to love, since we're all so busy with our schedule, so its like a miracle that he happened to stumble upon you and we're all glad he did.  Jongdae might be annoying sometimes and he whines a whole ing lot, but hes a lovable kid, right? Take good care of our Jongdae please." He grinned as everyone applauded.  You smiled and nodded. 

The rest of the ceremony flew by, and Jaejoong finally gave the ending sentence. 

"-Now the Groom may kiss his bride." 

Everyone ooooooh-ed and aaaaaah-ed as Jongdae turned to you.  You turned slowly to face him and he leaned forward and cupped your cheeks. 

"You and me.  Forever."  He whispered. 

"Forever."  You repeated as he pressed his lips to yours. 

You swore you heard a familiar rumble of thunder as everyone cheered.  Loud music started playing and everyone got up, ready for the fun part of the celebration.  Jongdae pulled back and smiled. 

"THROW THE FLOWERS!" Someone screamed.  You laughed and tossed your bouquet into the air, which was caught by a stunned looking Key. 

"HEY, that was for me to catch!" Eunji smacked his head as Key looked at the flowers, dazed. 

Everyone laughed and pushed in their chairs, coming to the center to dance.   

Jongdae pulled your hand into the middle of the crowd as you laughed and kicked off your heels.  You felt something cold gently hit your bare shoulder.  Confused, you looked up.  You stopped and smiled softly as Jongdae turned to you, puzzled. 

"Jongdae..."  You whispered, still looking up at the sky. 

"Minseok is here."  

Jongdae looked up with you with wide eyes.  Sure enough, gentle snowflakes danced amongst the guests on the warm spring day.  Jongdae closed his eyes and smiled.  He could see Minseok smiling back with his warm smile.  Minseok would have been the happiest one in this wedding. 

"Thanks man, I miss you."  He opened his eyes and turned to you.

He looked down at the first ring he gave you and smiled.

 

"Forever?"  His eyes flickered as he pulled you close to him. 

"Forever."  You repeated again, leaning up for a kiss. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

missed writing this story :'<