TAO and you: Morning After

The Star

You groaned in annoyance as Tao's phone rang on the bedside, late in the morning.  You tossed in bed as gasped at the sharp pain that shot up your lower back. 

Oh right,

you and Tao were having some 'fun' last night. 

You groaned again and fell back in bed on your stomach. 

"Hello? Yeah Luhan.....No Im still home with _________.............Tonight?.... Yeah sure,"  Tao rubbed comforting circles on your bare shoulders while on the phone.

You closed your eyes and dozed back in and out of sleep as Tao hung up.  He leaned towards you. 

"Babe it’s already 11." 

“Mmmm?” You didn’t move, afraid to move any sore muscles. 

Unlike last night, Tao was gentle as he turned you around to hug you into his chest.  He kissed the top of your head.

 “Are you sore?”  He whispered into your ear. 

You winced at the movement and nodded.  Tao apologetically trailed kisses down your neck and you tilted your head back to give him better access.  He nipped at your collarbone, remembering how much you had enjoyed it last night.  You giggled and closed your eyes.  You loved the mornings after you and Tao had , even if it meant pain and aching muscles.  He turned into a big fluffy puppy unlike the beast he was the night before.   

Tao propped himself up on his elbow and massaged your arm with his free hand.  His rough hands from yesterday were as soft as a butterfly as he ran his fingers delicately along your skin.

“Does it hurt a lot?”  He asked, worried. 

You shook your head and smiled, resting your head on his chest. 

“I’m sorry I got too rough again.  I try not to… but you’re just so…good”  He turned slightly pink at his confession. 

You giggled and looked up to him.  “No, I like it” You smiled. 

“I love it.” 

Tao smiled back as you leaned up to give him a kiss.  He kissed you back willingly, tilting his head to give you better access.  You crawled on top of him, deepening the kiss as your tongue playfully wrestled with his.  Your body wrapped around his, despite the desperate pleads of your aching body.  Tao traced the fingerprints and bruises he left on your waist from the night before.  You winced slightly and he immediately pulled away, 

“Are you okay?”  He sounded genuinely concerned.

You nodded, but climbed off his body to snuggle next to him again.  Even kissing was too much of a work out. 

Tao smiled and pulled the covers over you. 

“Go back to sleep princess.”  He kissed your cheek. 

“Ill wake you up in an hour.”