YOU and Chanyeol: Accident

The Star

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Chanyeol hissed as you shoved away his shoulder and stormed out of the bedroom.  
He followed after you, roughly yanking your arm back.  You predicted bruises on your back as he shoved you up against the wall, pinning you between his arms.  
"Did you or did you not kiss him?" 
You glared at him.  
"I told you, I didn't." You tried to wiggle out of his painful grip.  


You were at a party last night with some of your high school friends and Chanyeol had trusted you enough to let you go alone.  Everyone was having a good time until a drunk Ricky confessed to you and gave you a big sloppy kiss.  Of course You tried to push him away, but in the dimly lit room, it looked otherwise.  Words spread that you and Ricky had hooked up.  
"Don't ING lie to me" Chanyeol screamed.  
You finally broke away from his arms. 
"DON'T ING YELL AT ME" you screamed back. 
 You were furious.  Chanyeol never yelled at you, ever.  You knew he had a right to be angry but you couldn't  understand why he wouldn't believe you.  
"Kim _________, if you didn't like me you could've just told me-"
Without thinking, you raised a hand  and slapped him across the face.  

Hard.  
You could see your hand imprint on his pale face as he made no effort to turn back to you.  You stormed back into your room, stuffing your bag with some clothes and skin care items.  
"Park Chanyeol, I am ing done with you." You continued to rant as you zipped up your bag and snatched up your car keys.  You pushed him aside as you slipped into your shoes.  
"We're OVER." You slammed the door behind you.  

3days later:
"____________, I don't know......  Maybe you should give him another chance" Sohee rolled over in her bed.  
You slouched back on the chair.  
"No." You scowled.  "I'm sorry I crashed into your house so unexpectedly.  Ill be out soon."  
Sohee sat up.  "I don't mind you in my house _________, you can stay as long as you need to, but you can't just leave him hanging like that you know." 
You sighed. 

 You missed him.  You missed is deep voice, his touches, his kisses... 

Your phone vibrated for the millionth time that day.

"Babe please come back I'm sorry" 

Your pride would never let you give in.  You deleted it and dropped your phone.  Sohee rolled her eyes.  
"Talk to him.  Before its too late." She checked her own phone to a text from her own boyfriend, Jiyoung.
She smiled.  "You might regret it." 
You rest your elbow on the desk and buried your face in your hands.  
"I think I'll go to the gym today." 
Sohee sighed. "I'll go with you."  

You stopped the treadmill, panting.  You had been running for two hours.
You decided to leave your phone at Sohee's house because of Chanyeols constant texts and phone calls.  Sohee dropped her weights next to you and stretched.  Her phone rang. 


"Hello?......Yes I'm __________'s friend......she's next to me right now.....WHAT?....oh no.....no no no no no" 


You looked up at the mention of your name and slowly walked over as Sohee turned ghostly white.  She dropped her phone.  
"There was an accident _________.  Chanyeol got into a car accident.  He's at Seoul hospital right now."  Her bottom lip quivered as your vision wavered.  
"He's in critical condition."  

You pressed down on your accelerator as your speed doubled.  Your car was practically defying gravity as you ignored stop signs and red lights.  
Chanyeol couldn't die this way, not when he thought you didn't love him.  You felt your temple pulse loudly as your knuckles turned white from gripping the wheel too tight.  
Hang in there Chanyeol, you swerved into the parking lot, not caring to park straight.  
You blindly climbed out, stumbling on the stairs.  
"" you muttered as you scraped your bare arms on the cement floor.  
You pushed away people who tried to help you up and ran to the counter.  
"Park Chanyeol, he got carried in 10 minutes ago from a car accident" you panted as the nurse scrolled down her list.  


"Room 103" 


You bolted down the hallway ignoring the pain on your arms and legs, slowing down only to read the room numbers.  When you finally reached your room, you suddenly felt hesitant, despite the rush you were in just seconds ago.  The thought of seeing Chanyeol bloody and unconscious scared you out of your wits.  Letting out a shaky breath, you turned the door knob and ran in.  

"_________?" 
You blinked, confused. 
Chanyeol was sitting in the bed.  He had a long scratch down his cheek and his arm was in a sling, neatly wrapped in bandages.  He had his phone in his other hand, you assumed he was in the middle of calling you again.  But besides his minor injuries, he looked fine.  
No blood, no Chanyeol in critical condition.  
You straightened up, still panting and suddenly aware of the stinging shooting up your torn up arms.  

"I thought you were in a car accident"


Chanyeol gaped at you.

 "Yeah I was, but I only got this" He slightly raised his injured arm.  
You frowned.  Sohee had specifically told you that he was unconscious and on the verge of death.  
Just then, the doctor came in.  You looked at him confused.  
"Oh hello, are you __________? I tried to reach you again but the lady on the phone said you already left.  We confused Mr.Park with another patient who got carried in the same time as him.  Im so sorry, you must have been worried out of your mind."  
You blindly nodded.  You were still struck numb.
"Well, since you count as his guardian, he may be discharged from the hospital." He left the room.  
 
 "________" Chanyeol called out softly.  
You looked at him.  
"Come here" he smiled and opened his free arm.  
Forgetting everything that had happened in the past three days, you ran into his arms, finally letting your tears fall.  
"Ouch, patient over here"  Chanyeol chuckled as he rubbed your back, trying to soothe away your sobs.  
You didn't say anything, but you knew you didn't have to.  Chanyeol pressed a kiss on your throbbing temple, as if he was accepting an unsaid apology.  
"It's okay, it's okay" he muttered, leaving butterfly kisses around your face. 
"Shhhhhh."
He finally kissed your lips, letting you wrap your arms around his neck.  He pulled you closer to him, ignoring the pain from his arm.  You kissed him back hungrily, trying to take in everything you had been deprived of for three days.  
Pulling back, you gently touched the wound on his face.  Chanyeol flinched slightly but didn't pull back. 
"I'm sorry" you murmured, finally looking into his eyes.  
Chanyeol smiled. 


"Lets go home."