YOU and Lay: Surprises

The Star

 

The more you thought about it, the angrier you got. 
How could he forget? You understood he was busy with his hectic EXO schedules but HOW COULD HE FORGET HIS ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH YOU?
You scowled as you scrolled through the fashion project you were working on.
You had woken up in the morning, feeling light and happy but it soon changed when you found Lay gone and a note on the mirror that said
 
"Good Morning babe^^ Im going to be late tonight because we have a Nature Republic photoshoot so dont wait up for me and go to sleep first! Love you. -Lay."
 
You slammed your laptop shut. You couldn’t work on a fashion show when you were so pissed off. You your phone in hopes of seeing an apology text. Only your wallpaper popped up. It was a picture of you and Lay. Lay was behind you, wrapping you in a hug as you were smiling brightly. You glared at Lay and his stupid gorgeous face and his stupid cute dimple. 
Suddenly, a message popped up. Your heart dropped and your palms started getting clammy as you opened it quickly. To your disappointment, it was your friend. You read the text anyways. 
 
Club tonight? -Suzy"
 
You were about to reject it, but stopped to think. A small smile played along your lips. If Lay wasn’t going to celebrate tonight the way you wanted, you were going to celebrate it your own way. 
 
10:30PM
"ONE MORE SHOT" You yelled at the bartender. 
Suzy looked at you, surprised. You had taken 15 shots and still going strong. 
”_________, I think you’re good for the night.” She said uneasily, taking the refilled shotglass from your hand. 
You blinked a several times, obviously drunk out of your mind. You giggled. 
"Suzy, I’m FINE. Give me." You took the glass away from your hand, downing it in a second. 
"No more refills for her please." Suzy said to the bartender. 
”________, let’s get you home.” She tried to help you out of your seat, but you crashed on to the floor, unable to focus. 
You giggled again. “Oops” you d at the air, trying to pull yourself up. 
Suzy groaned. 
 
Meanwhile… :
“A little to the left…okay…STOP. Okay move it up a bit, NO that’s way too much” Lay ordered, watching Kai and D.O put up the “HAPPY ANNIVERSARY” sign in the livingroom. Chanyeol blew another balloon and let it bounce on the sofa along with the 30 other balloons him and Xiumin had blown up.
Lay checked the clock. He had asked Suzy to bring you home by 11PM. “HURRY UP EVERYONE, SHES GOING TO BE HERE AN IN HOUR” he roared. 
“Of course, your majesty.” Grumbled Baekhyun as he carefully set the cake on the table, next to a glass case containing a necklace and matching earrings. 
Lay looked around and smiled. This was going to be the perfect night.
 
Outside the Club:
“_________, get in the car please” moaned Suzy as she half carried half dragged to you her car. She pushed you into the shotgun and quickly climbed in next to you. 
“Lay Oppa is going to kill me.” She muttered, starting the engine. 
You perked up at Lay’s name. “Lay? That douchebag son of a &*^*%%*&*&)(^%$!@” you let out a stream of curses. Suzy rolled her eyes as she pulled out of the parking lot. 
Back at Home:
“OKAY SHES GOING TO BE HERE IN 10 MINUTES EVERYONE HIDE” Lay frantically ran around turning off the lights as the members scrambled around looking for places to hide. 
“The we do for our member’s girlfriends” mumbled Sehun as he tried to squeeze his long body under the coffee table. When all the members had managed to disappear behind or under the furniture, Lay picked up the bouquet and nervously sat on the sofa to wait. 
Soon, the door unlocked, rather slowly.
Lay got up and the rest of the members got ready to pounce up. 
The lights and…..
“HAPPY ONE YEAR AN—……..huh?” \
Everyone gaped at an uncomfortable Suzy who had her arms around your drunk, wasted body. The smell of vodka stunk up the room. 
“PFFFFFFTTTT BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHH” Luhan, Tao, and Suho burst into laughter. 
D.O facepalmed while Kris disgustedly looked at you, swaying side to side, giggling. 
“I’m SO sorry, I didn’t think she would drink so much so quickly.” Suzy apologized. 
Lay sighed and massaged his temples as he threw the bouquet down on the couch. He pulled you off of Suzy. You groaned and fell asleep quickly on Lays shoulder. 
“You guys can all go home, thanks for helping.” He smiled. 
Next Morning:
You woke up with a terrible hangover. 
You groaned as you sat up. You had out after your 10th shot. Looking around, you gasped as you saw Lay, deeply asleep on the chair besides you. Slipping out of bed, you walked into the bathroom to wash up, not looking at the livingroom. 
However, as you stepped out of the bathroom, your jaw dropped as you dropped your towel. Your eyes scanned the whole room, from the sign, to the cake, to the bouquet. Your eyes filled with tears as you realized Lay hadn’t forgotten. He had been planning this all along and you went and messed up everything by getting drunk out of your mind. 
“Good morning” a husky voice said behind you. 
You whirled around as Lay wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you to him. You hid your face in his chest. “I’m so sorry, I thought you forgot.” You apologized. Lay laughed. He let you go and walked over to the couch. Picking up the withered bouquet, he faced you. “Happy late anniversary” he smiled. You walked over to him, giving him a light kiss on his cheek. 
“I love you.” You said, looking into his face lovingly. 
He flashed his adorable dimple as he tossed the bouquet on the couch once more. He picked you up bridal style and carried you into the room. Dropping you rather roughly on the bed, he hovered over you. You silently thanked god you had washed up before so you didn’t reek of alcohol anymore. 
“Show me how much you love me.” Lay nipped at the skin behind your ear. You ran a hand into his hair. Lay trailed his kisses down to your collarbone. Opening your eyes, you smirked as you push Lay down on the bed so you could be on top. He looked up at you in surprise.
“First, I think I’ll punish you, for tricking me like that.” You said, running you hand down his chest. 
Lay smiled and put his hands behind his head. 
“Punish me.”
You leaned down to kiss his forehead. You were thankful he had no schedules today because this punishment was not going to end any time soon.