YOU and Sehun, Kai, Lay, D.O, Xiumin, Luhan: MINE

The Star

You flipped through EXO's schedule for the next week in the kitchen of EXO's dorm.  Being EXO's manager meant no days off, even on the weekends. 

Blowing hair out of your face, you squeezed in Photoshoot At Jeju Island in between two of their schedules.  You hated to overwork them, but it was inevitable when these 12 boys were so high in demand. 

Sehun and Kai ran into the room and jumped into the seats on either sides of you. 

"__________, we're going to the park to play basketball, can you come watch us?" Sehun asked. 

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE" Kai begged, shaking your shoulder.  "I REALLY want you to come see me kick Sehun's " 

Sehun glared at him as you laughed. 

"EXCUSE YOU, I believe i kicked your last game 5-3"  He yelled. 

"THATS BECAUSE I HURT MY ANKLE" Kai bellowed back. 

D.O meekly peeked into the room with round eyes. 

"Yes Kyungsoo?" You called out above the yelling. 

D.O looked at you and smiled shyly as he scurried over.  He was holding a list of books. 

"Remember last week, you promised you would go to the bookstore with me to get these?"  He waved the list in your face. 

"Oh yeah!" you remembered as you nodded.  "Of course!" 

Kai and Sehun stopped arguing at this and looked at you, horrified.  "HEY NO FAIR" They whined, bouncing in their seats. 

D.O stared at them.  "She promised me first!' He tried to argue back. 

Lay slipped in quietly as everyone was occupied.  He sat in the chair diagonally from you and slammed something down on the table.  Everyone jumped and looked at him. 

"____________, you said you wanted to watch this movie, right?"  He removed his hands, revealing two movie tickets.  "Do you love Lay oppa or do you love him?"  He guffawed. 

Your eyes widened.  "Oh My God, how did you get those?"  You asked.  The last time you checked, tickets were all sold out. 

Lay grinned, flashing his dimple. 

The three other boys groaned. 

"WE ASKED FIRST" Kai and Sehun continued to whine as D.O unsucessfully tried to remind them that he was technically the first one to ask. 

The door opened again as two of the oldest members walked in.  You sighed, hoping they would help with this huge mess. 

"Hey _________, we were just going to go grab lunch and coffee, wanna come along?" 

The rest of the boys shouted frustratedly at Xiumin and Luhan before you could say anything. 

"NO SHES COMING WITH US--"

"NO I ASKED FIRST-"

"IM THE ONE WHO BOUGHT MOVIE TICKETS" 

Xiumin folded his arms.  "Hey we're the oldest so we get to take ___________ with us!" 

Luhan folded his arms also.  "YEAH.  We're the hyungs!" 

"I HAVE MOVIE TICKETS."  Lay shouted, waving his tickets in the air. 

Sehun snatched the movie tickets from him and shovelled it into his mouth.  "NOT ANYMORE YOU DONT"  He mumbled, his mouth full of paper. 

Your eyes widened in shock as Kai burst out into laughter.  Xiumin quickly ran to him, thumping his back.  "OH SEHUN SPIT THAT OUT RIGHT NOW"

"...YOU DID NOT JUST EAT MY MOVIE TICKETS" Lay screamed, getting ready to beat the hell out of maknae.  Kai bolted up to hold him back.

You were starting to feel lightheaded with all of this shouting. 

"NO, BOOKSTORE!"  D.O yelled, slamming his fist on the table. 

"WE'RE BUYING HER FOOD" Luhan kepted his arms crossed. 

Chanyeol poked his head through the door.  "___________, last minute manager meeting in an hour!" he called out as the boys froze.  Manager meetings were crucial, and were mandatory.  They all groaned in sync as you started laughing. 

"THIS IS UNFAIR" They all shouted as you started packing your things. 

"Im sorry boys, next time!"  You shoved everything in your bag as you stood up. 

"Oh, and next time, try to plan it amongst yourselves first.  Im only one person!"  You laughed to yourself again as you walked out while the boys sat around, groaning and muttering complains. 

"This is all your fault Kai, if only you didnt start agruing with me-"

"Yo shut the hell up"

"I cant believe you ate my freakin movie tick-"

"MY BOOKS ㅠㅠ"

"Shut up ALL OF YOU-"

"No, you shut up!"