Location of the Lost

No Air

"Jongin, take Jieun out today." Hyosung made a straight face to Jongin. Jongin sighed and leaned back on his seat. Jieun didn't feel anything when Hyosung said this. Though, it was very kind of Hyosung to lend Jieun her boyfriend.

"Well, have fun you two!" Hyosung gave a Jongin a peck on the cheek and ran off to her limousine.

"Spending time with a woman who can turn me into stone, Medusa style while my beautiful girlfriend leaves me alone. Isn't this going to be a fun day." Jongin put an emphasis on fun. Jieun gave him a disgusted look.

"You make it seem as if you're the only one who doesn't want to be here." Jieun rolled her eyes. Jongin stood up and walked away.

"You coming or not?" He turned to face Jieun, who was still sitting on the short chair. "There are cameras around. Don't make me use force on you." He gave her a sneaky smile. Jieun immediately stook up and stomped in front of him. He smirked and followed her.

"To the park? But there's dog poop around there!" Jongin . Jieun bit her lip and walked faster.

They seem to have walked on like this forever. Jieun wasn't exaggerating when she meant forever. The literally walked across the city and to the beach. The sun was almost disappearing in the horizon. She decided that she should hurry home and watch the stars. There was going to be a meteor shower tonight. She turned around and bumped into Jongin's tall figure.

"Where do you think you're going?" He gave a serious look. Jieun growled.

"Away." She shoved and tried walking around him. Jongin blocked her path.

"I can't let you do that." Jongin's voice grew steadier. Jieun felt a panick attack arising because of him. 

"I'm sorry." She heard Jongin say. He pulled her into what felt like a hug but then something sharp was jabbed into her neck and she instantly felt it take over her body.

bird_divider.gif

Jieun had dreams before. Wonderful ones. Like Daehyun kissing her, taking her out on dates and asking her to marry him. She also had nightmares. Like when she lost her puppy, when someone stole her money, when guys ask her to ask Hyosung out for them, and Daehyun going missing. But there were ones that were to the point that was so extreme, Jieun wondered how she was still alive.

Like just last night, when she was suppose to be have been spending the day with Jongin. He injected her with a needle with some liquid that made her black out. If that was the case, wouldn't she be dead by now? Of all the terrible things that have happened to her, this wasn't the worst. Yet, she felt terrible.

Her eyes snapped open. This must've been another dream. Instead of waking up in a jail cell, or in her bedroom, she was outside. Where, she didn't know. But when she opened up her eyes, she was facing the sky. The meteor shower was happening at the exact moment she opened her eyes. It was wonderful. For a moment, she forgot all the terrible things that have happened to her. Daehyun missing. Jongin injecting her with a needle. It all left her mind as she stared up at the sky.

That moment ended almost right away when she heard voices.

"Why didn't you just kill her?!" It was a man's voice.

"We need her alive!" Jongin. Jieun felt sweat dripping down her face, but decided to stay still.

"Everything that's stopping Daehyun, is his love for this one girl." Jieun's breathing pace quickened and she slowly stood up. She seemed to be outside of the room they were talking in. She quietly crawled  to the door and peeked inside.

Jongin and some man she didn't know were standing up, still talking. But in between was someone, unconscious, and tied to a chair.

"Daehyun." She gasped and Jongin turned his head to where she was crouching.