+Note

No Air

A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s  :

bird_divider.gif

+ So for those who have read this and think it's some horror story, it's not. I've tried to write about someone who is completely normal, feel depression who wasn't exactly in it. Jieun felt the feelings of those in a depression. She felt grief when Daehyun went missing. She felt alone when Hyosung and Jongin were dating. She had no one she could've turned to. Now you could ask me if this was easy to write about. Yes and no. This past month I have felt everything Jieun has felt, but I wasn't in a depression. That's why it was so hard. I have no idea how a depressed person feels. I felt something called a second-hand depression. I felt every emotion a depressed person could feel, but I wasn't depressed. The only difference is, I haven't felt myself finally breathing yet. I'm still in the stage of finding the reason that keeps me alive, like Jieun is to Daehyun.

+This is for my secret santa. I'm sorry if it's not a great gift, but I hope you have a happy holiday with your friends and family. I'm sorry I didn't use Sunhwa as a character. She just doesn't fit this story, in my opinion. If there's something you don't like, please tell me so I could improve my writing! Merry christmas!

© Chapter 3: "Everything I like about me...is you." -Vampire Diaries

bird_divider.gif

» Story inspired by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tVuk0fZufQ