Tao's secret to Luhan.

Love story in high school

-Luhan P.O.V-

                      After the school ended, me and my friends walked home together like we use to do before. It was fun to be back with them. We talk a lot about their school and when they ask about ny school life. All I d say is just study and being lazy around. While we were talking about the OLD TIMES, Tao suddenly pulled me and we walk behind them. I don't know why he pulled me but he just say, "sssshh" instead of shut up. Kris look back and i just give a smiles and Tao say, "Kris, we will walk with you guys later. I want to buy something with Luhan and the market." He give Kris a smiles and he patted my softly. I was frowned and nodded my head slowly. "Alright. We will maybe sit and have a drink at that coffee shop so call us up if you are done shopping around and don't ask Luhan to buy you GUCCI!", Tao just smile and he pulled my hand. I just followed him from behind then put my hand on his shoulder. I look at him and he was looking at me too. That dark circles on his eyes is still there! Wow. I stared at his eyes for 5 minutes until i feel someone pinched my cheeks. "OUCH! That is already a second times i got pinch! What is that for?!" I look at him with my angry look and he laughed. "It should be me the one who ask you. Why are you staring at my eyes? You like me? Aaaaahhh YOU LOVE ME! I will never gonna like you! My heart is only for Dui..." Tao immediately closed his mouth and look infront. Dui what? Why he didnt continue his words? Tao sighed and look at me. "Lulu, promise me that you wont tell anyone if i tell you this." He look at me with his serious face and all I can do is nodded my head. He sighed again and say, "Lulu, actually I have a feelings to Kris. I don't know what can I do now. I have this feelings even though we separate to other school. I still have that feelings. My hearts says that I want Kris but i dont know. I think Kris like Lay since they are kinda close and they are going to the same school before. " Tao sighed again. Wow. This is just like me. That's how I feel with Sehun before but now, i don't really have that feelings anymore. Maybe. Hahaha. I smiles and patted his shoulder. "Try to be close with him again like we use to be and maybe you should confess to him at the right time okay? So now, let's go to the market and buy food for our party tonight! D.O and me will be the chef tonight" I messed his hair and we joke around while we walk to the market and in the market.

 

-Suho's P.O.V-

                       I look at my watch and take a sip of coffee then look at my watch again. Where the hell are they?! "Suho, stop being worry. They are just going to buy things for tonight party. Not like they are going somewhere far.", say Lay and he patted Suho's thigh and caress Suho's inner thigh. Suho bited his lips and look at Lay. Lay went to Suho's ear and whispered, "let's go to the toilet baby if you don't want our relationship being catch by the other." He smirked and left to toilet. Suho waited for 5 minutes and he excuse himself to the toilet.