Curious Luhan.

Love story in high school

-Luhan's P.O.V-

                  After Chen went to the toilet alone, I decided to follow him. I was about to walk to the toilet then I saw Chen walking alone. He looked at me and he quickly walked to me. I can see that his face is red. "Hey Camel, why do you look red on your face?" I was curious so i asked him and he just laughed and shake his head. "Nothing Luhan. I just, well I knocked on someone toilet's door. I ran out because I scared that person is not Lay or maybe Suho. There is only one toilet door is closed and it is impossible for Lay and Suho be in one toilet room right? I mean, they won't do anything fishy behind us. They must tell us, right?" I just laughed and patted his head. I went to the other with Chen and waited for Suho and Lay. When I think back what Chen told me, maybe there is something. Argh, maybe it is just my imagination. I hit ny head softly then out of nowhere. I saw Lay and Suho came to us together. TOGETHER?! And they just back from the toilet. I saw them looked around like to make sure there no one there. Other of my friends is not looking but they still chatting around. I keep on looking at them. When they walked out from the toilet, they were holding hands. D_______O Why are they holding hands?! It is just too weird. They never hold hands before. There must be something. Detective mood is activate. They walked to us and Suho patted my shoulder. "Luhan, what do you buy?" He looked at me. "Uhmm hmmm well, foods." I replied him with my cold voice and face. He just smiled and he went to Lay and Kris. "Dear all of my morons, let's go now. Lulu, faster! Stop daydream!", Kris called me and i quickly carry the things and walked with Xiumin and Tao. All the way to my house, i am still thinking about that holding hands. I dont mind they are dating but i really want to know truth. That's it! I will check on where they will going after dinner later. They must have a plan together tonight though! "YES!" I say it louder with my over happy face. Everyone was looking at me and i just smiles and look down while we walk. Arghhh! How embarrassing. Sehun came to me and put his arm on my shoulder. I looked at him and suddenly, my heart beat going fast. No no no ;; It can't be this feelings anymore. Baekhyun suddenly hit my back and he pointed at my house. Arghh luhan! Dont think so much. I quickly walked to my door step and i unlocked the door. "Welcome to my house, guys." I smiles.