Maknae and Deer.

Love story in high school
-Luhan's P.O.V- I went back to the kitchen after Suho stupid permission and help Kyungsoo to serve the foods on the dining table. Luckily we have 12 chair and a big table. I went to the living room and call the other members to eat. All of them rush to the dining table except for Chen, Xiumin, Lay and Suho. Chen and Xiumin are sleeping on the sofa while those two will stay at my room when we were having dinner. Ugh. They are such a ert and . I shake my head. I went back to the table and looked around. I sat next to Sehun and i just keep quiet. When we were eating, Sehun suddenly take the pasta for me and put kimchi for me. I looked at him curiously. He never being this good to me. I look at his eyes and he looked at me too. I blushed and eat my food. While other was busy eating, he suddenly kissed my cheeks. My eyes wide open and i am frowned. "Eat well, Luhan.", he talked with a cute voice and smile. I just nodded my head. What the had happened? I am so curious as hell. >< -Sehun's P.O.V- I kissed Luhan's cheeks and he look kinda shocked. I smiles and continue eat. I want to have Luhan as mine. *Sehun's flashback* I was sitting on the sofa besides Chen and Xiumin while reading books. Suddenly Suho sit besides me and look at me. What do he want now? -_- "Sehun, do you like someone? Tell me honestly and i will help you." He winked at me and i just caress my forehead. Suho hyung really help a lot. If we need help, he will help us. I think i need Suho's help to get Luhan. I closed my books and look at him. "Hyung, i like Luhan. Wait, i dont like Luhan but I love him.", Suho hyung smirked and nodded his head. I looked at him and scratch my head. "Sehun-ah. If you want him, bring him somewhere that are only you and him and get his confession. Well, the other you know what I mean. Like you dont know about that. Hahaha!" He left me while laughing and i started to think. Should I do what Suho hyung ask me too? Hmm *end of flashback* "Luhan, can we go somewhere later? I need a words with you." I stop eating and look at him seriously. He just nodded and eat his food.