A night date.

Love story in high school
-No one's P.O.V- Kai and D.O went out from the Luhan's house. Both of them sighs in relief. "Kai.. what if that happen to us? Are they mad? For us, it is normal but for them, i am scare they will ask us to break up. Do you see Kris's reaction?He look mad.", D.O pouted and Kai wrapped his arm around D.O's waist. "Let's forget about it and dont tell anyone about our relationship. Understand?" Kai pecked D.O's pouty lips and D.O gave him a cute smiles. "So... let's have a night date since we are out now.", says Kai while he kissed D.O's forehead. D.O just nodded his head and he holded Kai's hand. They walked slowly to the park then they sit on a bench. Kai put his arm around D.O's shoulder while D.O lay his head on Kai's chest. They both look up and smiles. D.O tried to count the star. D.O pointed to the star and looked at Kai then say,"that is how much I love you. I can't count the star so does you can't count my heart. I really love you Kai." D.O hugged Kai warmly and Kai smile. Kai kissed D.O's head and looked up then say, "The stars and the moon is watching us. They will watch how perfect is my shorty and my love here. Even you are short and nag a lot like a mom but I will love you. I want you to be there for me. Every seconds,minutes, hours and days. Just by myside." Kai looked down to D.O and caress D.O's cheeks. D.O can't help but smile and blush at the same time. D.O sit on the bench straight and looked at Kai. "Let's go home. I am cold and i dont want both of us to freeze here. Kajja, oppaaaaa." D.O talk in a cute voice. Kai stand up while hold D.O's hand tight and walked home together. Kai suddenly smirked on their way home.