Permission.

Love story in high school
-Suho's P.O.V- I was sitting on a chair in the kitchen while watching Luhan and Kyungsoo cook for dinner tonight. I looked around and put my pointing finger on my chin then looked at Luhan, "Luhan, where is your parents? I remember that your parents lived with you before. Where are they?". Luhan stop all his action then look at me. "They didnt stay here because my little brother want to learn at Australia. They asked me to follow them but I don't want. So the end. Don't ask me why.", Luhan gave me a smile then continue his work while Kyungsoo pat Luhan's back. I just nodded my head and crossed my arms. Suddenly I remember that i'm here to ask permission from Luhan. I stand up and pulled him to the toilet. Luhan look shock but he just follow me. I pushed him inside the toilet then I locked. He look worried and step backward while I come closer to him. I leaned in and kiss his lips softly. -Luhan's P.O.V- Suho come close to me and he leaned in then kissed my lips softly. I am totally frowned. He looked at me and winked and he whispered to my ear. "Luhan, can I ask for a permission and I know what you saw earlier at the cafe." I gulped and clenched my fist. "Emm..mm W..what do you w..want and i dont see anything!" I denied but he smirked. He slowly move his hand to my crotch. My eyes wide open and try to push him but he push my chest and my back hit the wall. No no ;; i dont want to be touch or by someone else. Please. I want Sehun! T.T I am only thinking of Sehun. "Luhan-ahh. You saw us holding handd. Me and Lay. I can read your mind through your face and you keep on watching us. Tell me or i will end up you.", Suho whispered again and he bited his own lower lips. "What do you want, suho?!", I looked at him and he smiles. He release me and crossed his arm. "I want to borrow your bed room because hmmmm. Well, secret.". He chuckled and i gave him a glare. "Tell me that ing secret or no bedroom for you", i say it and make an angry face. He just laughed and nodded his head. "FINE but dont tell others. You see, me and Lay is couple so we want to make out. Can we? I will do anything for you to keep this secret." He looked at me with his serious face and i just nodded. "Okay, sure. You will do anything huh?" I smirked. He nodded his head and i pat his shoulder. "Help me to get Sehun and you can borrow my bedroom." I smiles and he hugged me. "Awwww SURE, Luhan.".