We are in a same class.

Love story in high school

-No one P.O.V-

            A black hair and a cute baby looking face are sitting alone in the school garden. He is not that interested in school. He lay on the grass and look up to the sky. He closed his eyes and having a flashback when he and his friends are still in the same class. When they are still in a elementary school, there is a group of handsome and cute looking boys who always get along and never separate. NEVER ONCE. Maybe when they have to go back to their own house but they will have a video chat as soon as they arrive at home. Luhan laughed and sighed when he think of his olf friends. "How I wish they are still study at the same school as mine. My life won't be this bored." He sighed again and opened his eyes. He sit a bit then caress his forehead. "Waaah. Today is so hot." He get up and walk to the school's canteen.

            As soon as Luhan walkes into the school's canteen. All girls had their eye on him. Luhan is one of the top student in school but he hates school so much. He buy the foods and drinks from the ahjumma and he sit on an empty place. Luhan was drinking his water then suddenly, "Lu-ge!!!!!!!!" He almost choked and he turned around. "Yah! Xiumin! You don't have to do that! I almost die because of you!" He smacked Xiumin's head softly and Xiumin just laughed. "Hehe Lu-ge. I miss you sooo much!" Xiumin hugged Luhan tightly and Luhan just smiles and pat Xiumin's head gently. "Omg, his smiles make me melt!!" Some girls started to spazzing over Luhan's smiles but he just ignored them. He had used to it. "Baozi, that is enough. I....cant..breath.." Luhan say while he pretend that he can't breath. Xiumin immediately let go of Luhan and laughed. Luhan just give a smiles and sit back to continue his breakfast. While Luhan was eating his breakfast, Xiumin suddenly talk. "Lu-ge, i miss our old friends. Why do we have to separate? I really wish to spend more times with them. Going to the arcade, eat together again and maybe, hehe watch together!", Xiumin laughed and Luhan gave Xiumin a glare. Xiumin steal Luhan's bun but Luhan didn't care because Xiumin is his only close friend since small so he just let Xiumin take it. "Lu-ge, I remembered something.", Xiumin look at Luhan with his serious face. Luhan just look at him and make a blank face of his. "What is that?" He bited his bun a bit and chewed it slowly while he take out his phone and look at the phone screen. Xiumin look at Luhan's screen and it was a photo of their old pictures with their old friends. "Lulu, I remembered that you told me that you had a crush on Sehun and I once heard you sleep while mentioned his name. Still have feelings toward him?" Xiumin say it louder and it attracted all the students who was sitting near them. Once again, Luhan choked and hit Xiumin's arm but hard this time. "Yah! I never like him!!!!!!!" He shouted and make an eye signal to Xiumin. He turned around and look at the students who was looking at them. He just laughed and Luhan stand up. "Baozi, you are mean to me.", Luhan sulked and walked out from the canteen. "Lu-ge! Wait for me!!!!!", Xiumin ran behind Luhan and put his right arm around Luhan's neck and they walked away from the canteen.

              The school bell is ringing and the first period will start soon but Luhan and Xiumin still walked slowly while other student is rushing to their class. Luhan and Xiumin finally arrived to his class and was about to emter the class but being stop. "Luhan and Xiumin, stop right there! You two is 20 minutes late and it is not accepted in the school rules! Can't you just come early next time, boys?" Their classroom teacher look at both of them and ahe was crossing her arm together.Luhan just make an ignorant face and Xiumin just nodded his head. She just sighed and look at the student who are sitting."Okay now. Go and sit on your place." They both went to their seat and Luhan lay his head on the table with his half eyes close. "Btw, we have 10 exchange students who will be in the same class with you guys. 7 Korean and 3 Chinese. They are sitting behind you guys. Have time to talk to each other and no fight. Luhan! You have other Chinese friends now besides you alone. So, make sure to be more social okay? Don't just be a lazy there. Arraso?!" Luhan just nodded his head. "Today class will have 3 teacher who are not here so please behave well kids." The teacher talk again and left the classroom. All students in the class went behind to talk to the new exchange kids except Luhan. He just stay at his place and close his eyes. Xiumin also follow the other to talk with the new kids. Suddenly someone patted his shoulder and say,"hey Baozi, remember me?!" A guy with a deep dimples talk to him and smiles. Xiumin was about to faint and he hug him. "Oh , it is you Lay!!! You come alone?!!!!!" He jumped joyful and Lay laughed. "No, the other exchange kids is all our old friends. When they know you and Luhan study here, they immediately fill in the form and Tadaaaaa!!! We are here." He patted Xiumin's head. Xiumin still on hugging Lay and the othe approached Xiumin. Luhan was still being alone at his place. Suddenly, he feel someone patted his shoulder but he ignored it because he thought that is Xiumin. "Luhan, lazy is not my style." Luhan eyes immediately open and he remembered that only Kris that always say that. He turned back and he widen his eyes. "Is...that you Kris or i am dreaming? Pinch me!" He rubbed his eyes and Kris pinched his cheeks. "You ing ! It is ing hurt!", he slapped Kris hand and he caressed his own cheeks. Kris just laughed and Baekhyun smacked Luhan head and the other eleven members gathered around. Luhan still can't believe that they are in a same class. It is been 7 years since they apart from each other. Luhan stand up and look at the member. "This is not a joke right? Aahh, camel's eyes is here too!", everyone laughed and Luhan messed Chen's hair. "Why are you doing this to me? You always call me that everytime we meet!" Chen pouted and Chanyeol pull Chen's pouty lips. "Stop pouting, you camel!", everyone laughed again. Suddenly Xiumin shouted and hug everyone, "SO, WE ARE ON A SAME CLASS NOW!!!!!!! LET'S PARTY TONIGHT AT LUHAN'S PLACE!" Luhan and the other laughed while nodded their head and look at Luhan. Luhan smiles and patted Xiumin's head softly. "Sure. Come to my house today. I am still living at the same place."