The Insults and Colours

GANGSTER NERDS

OMGEE~ Thank you guys sooooooo much for subscribing, upvoting and commenting! Even for ALL my other stories! <3

 
"Anyways, guys! Let's just go! Don't be surprised aite? I'm just… A little worried over her… I'm sorry. Let's go and forget about this." She walked slowly in front of us, head down, scratching the back of her head and soon stood in front of the class we were supposed to go to and I dragged Xiumin. We were worried over her but we shrugged it all off knowing it would only make our day more dark. Well, she is the only girl. We were worried for her. 

Luhan's POV
 I sighed and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Said a old lady sitting on the teacher's desk. I'm assuming that she is the teacher. She looked at us with soft eyes and smiled. "Hello boys… You three must be new." Xiumin and I smiled, while Iera was showing her emotionless face onto the floor. We three knew the whole class was looking at us. We just didn't want to look at them. "Is he alright?" The sweet teacher pointed to Iera and we nodded. "He is just uh… Tired." Xiumin gave his answer and a small smile to the old teacher. Yeah...He. Kekeke..
 
"Uhh… We three, are new at this school. I am Luhan, he is Xiumin-" I pointed to Xiumin who was red at the attention we were getting from the class. "-and he is Iera." I ended the sentence with a smile. She nodded and told us to introduce ourselves to the class. 
 
"Hello… My name is Luhan. Please take care of me… " I said with a smile that was wiped away by a frown when somebody shouted, "How much for one night?!" Then snickers could be heard. "Hi. I'm Xiumin." Xiumin bowed to the class. I frowned to that. "FATASS!" Laughs could be heard. I growled at the back of my throat but maintained my posture. I looked to Xiumin and he looked down and hid his wrist behind his back. I'm guessing that he was planning something evil in his head. I know because of his right wrist and eye colours when he looked at me.
 
This is what the group is confused about..This happened to ALL of us when we got deeply angry, our eye colours and right wrists change colours.
Xiumin's right wrist is white, eyes;purple,
my right wrist is pink, eyes;white-ish,
Yixing's right wrist is blueish-green, eyes;yellow ,
Kyungsoo's right wrist is grayish, eyes; light blue ,
Tao's right wrist is blue, eyes; red,
Baekhyun's right wrist is light pink, his eyes are purple, fading to white.
Iera's right wrist was black, eyes; dark blue.
Everyone had cat eye like pupils.
 
 
"Iera." was her introduction. "Are you a ing transgender or something?!" Louder laughs could be heard. I looked at Iera who still had her emotionless expression on her face. 
 
One thing I liked about Iera was that she was patient. She was violent yet patient. Odd combination but still creepy. A ruler was slapped onto the desk and the laughs died down. "Luhan dear, you and your friends can sit at the three available seats at the back." Laughs could be heard again. "What the hell is so funny?!" Wow that caught me off guard when the old teacher raised her voice. "Oh and by the way, I am known as Mdm Yung. You can approach me whenever you three need help okay?" She gave us a sweet smile and we nodded. We walked towards the seats without distractions but teasing. "Damn you! Mdm Yung! You are never sweet towards us! You old asses are damn biased." A girl's voice could be heard screaming at the poor old teacher. 
 
"Why should I be sweet to such s and jocks with nothing in their minds? Instead of sweets in your minds, theres , and more !" I snickered at the statement. Xiumin giggled lightly. I looked at Iera and she had a smirk on her face knowing she likes this class already. 
 
"YAH! What's so funny? You think it's funny? Huh?" A guy glared at me and walked towards me. He fisted my shirt and made me stand. I had an amused facial expression on my face. "YAH! Nobody laughs at us! What's so funny huh nerd?" Again, snickers could be heard around the class. I put both my hands up, surrendering to the guy and mouth a 'sorry'. He smirked and said, "Don't think I'll let you and your friends off the hook so easily." 
 
He let go of me and I sat back down. "Leon-ah~ What are you going to do with those things?" A girl who shouted at the teacher earlier said to the guy that fisted my shirt. He smirked and answered back to her. "I don't know Kaeyi-ah~ But me and the gang will figure something.~" He winked at her and she battered her eyelashes or what I think, slugs. I gagged and Xiumin and Iera half smiled at me.
 
Very soon, the bell rang signalling lunch! I want to know how the others' class were like. 
 
Walking to Maths class with Kyungsoo and Tao~
Tao's POV
 
Sigh… I feel bad for Iera. She may not be the only one with a bad past but..I am guessing that hers was he most terrible. She said that it is still ongoing so she must be very stressed. I had a horrible past but I met Iera and the rest. Iera understood me the most apart from Kyungsoo and gave me great advices since she also has similar problems. 
 
She made me forget my parents' death and past. So, I want to help her with her problems now. Kyungsoo gave me great advices too. I had listened to Iera's problems she has and is still facing and I was shocked. She told me not to tell the others. I taught her how to be more emotionless and I got very distracted by her asking of not telling the problems to the hyungs. 
 
The group discussed on training and we formed a gang called 1Mill1onare and we became Korea's most powerful and popular gangsters. After all the surprises, I couldn't hold it in and spilled everything on the hyungs and they were shocked. I told Iera the truth and she wasn't as surprised because "It's okay… I got to tell them sooner or later right?" 
 
The hyungs wanted to help her so they trained her harder. She was then known as the most violent in the group. Not that anyone could complain because she was still loveable. She had been disappearing some nights and we were worried. She told us that she was trying to go home and find her mother. Apparently, her mother was kidnapped for so many years. Even though she told us the problems, the reasons for all this were left unknown.. 
 
Kyungsoo, being the mother he is told her not to go out at night anymore and she obeyed, not wanting to worry us more. Days passed and she became more boyish than she already was. She was seen as a boy. She called us hyung. We called her a 'he'. That wasn't any problem though because she said she didn't mind it. All 7 of us saved money, bought a house, lived in it together. 
 
Being the most popular and powerful gangsters in Korea, we were involved in fights, we helped the police indirectly to capture criminals and assassins. We were known as gangsters/assassins. Sometimes because the police would ask us for justice and like that but we actually did it for money. Well… Sometimes. You might be wondering, "Why can't you ask the police to capture those kidnappers who kidnapped Iera's mom?" Well.. She told us to wait a bit. She wanted more information...I think she said it was for future revenge? I don't know.
 
Kyungsoo and I reached the door and he knocked on it. "Come in!" We heard a deep and manly voice. We went in and many eyes were on us. Kyungsoo smiled towards the teacher. I just kept my emotionless face on. "Are you boys the new students?" The man asked us while folding his arms, glaring at us. I wanted to glare back but knowing Kyungsoo, he would strangle me at the end of the class. 
 
"Uh… Y-yeah.. I'm Kyungsoo and he's T-Tao." Kyungsoo said while stuttering. He's nervous? I thought he was- Oh~ Acting~ Snickers could be heard at the back of the class. He raised a hand at them and they immediately shut up. I smirked mentally. 
 
"I hate latecomers. But since you both are new, I'll let you off. " He ended the sentence with a glare. He then points at two empty seats near the windows and we walked towards it. One guy who has a emotionless face tried to trip Kyungsoo but I stopped him from walking before he could be humiliated in front of the class. The guy glared at me but I just ignored him.
 
When we both sat, a paper was tossed onto my table. I opened it. 
 
Nerds. in faggots. You and your owl eyed nerd friend can go each other. 
 
I growled. I tossed the note on Kyungsoo's table and dug my nails into my table hard and I clenched my teeth, I swear it tore slightly.. I also saw my right wrist change colour. I felt Kyungsoo place his hand on my arm shaking his head. "Don't do that… God Tao. You'll break the table and your wrist and eye colours are showing.." He rolled his eyes and got back to listening to the teacher we don't really know. I cooled down and listened to the teacher. 
 
Five minutes before the bell rings, another piece of paper landed on my table. I sighed and Kyungsoo looked over to see what was on the paper. 
 
Why emo nerd? Too angry that your owl-eyed boyfriend gotta calm yo down?
 
I breathed in and out. "That's it… deep breaths… It's gonna be lunch soon then you can rage. Because I'm gonna take the gang somewhere. I read about this school actually..Well..the hidden places of this school nobody really knows about. So yeah." I nodded and crumpled the paper and place it into my pant pocket with the other paper I received before. 
 
Walking to Science class with Yixing and Baekhyun~
Baekhyun's POV
 
Aish~ Can't believe that devil we call eomma did not allow me to use mybabies and my loud and y voice. Ugh… Who knows what might happen to me and Yixing. Sigh… I wanted to answer back to him but if I did, I know I would lose.
 
Yixing and I are now walking to Science class. Ugh… It is at the end of the hallway. "Baekhyun ah…" I looked at Yixing showing him my 'what' face. "Do you think Iera will be okay?" My face soften… The whole group knew her problems. Also Tao's but he is okay now.. I guess… "Yeah… She's the most strongest girl I've ever seen. She'll know how to protect herself. But with our help too of course." I gave Yixing a small smile and he smiled back. 
 
We came upon the class door and knocked on it. "Come in~" A middle-aged voiced woman sang. We walked in slowly and bowed to the teacher. She smiled at us. "Who are you two cute darlings?" I looked at Yixing and notice him smile. I smiled and introduced ourselves to her while giggles could be heard from the class. I could tell Yixing was nervous. I gave him a small smile, telling him it would all be alright. He slightly nodded and we turned to look at the class. I was surprised to see all the male students, big and buff while the female students had big s and POUNDS of makeup. They look like joker. Kekeke... I wanted to laugh but I kept it in.
 
"The name's Baekhyun." Was my introduction. "Hi, I'm Yixing." He bowed after his introduction. I frowned at that but realised we had to act nerdy. Ugh… "Okay you two… One of you can sit next to the empty seat next to the window and the other can sit two rows behind." I looked at Yixing and said. "I'll take the one behind." He nodded. One thing I like about Yixing, is that he agrees to whatever I say, no matter what. 
 
I walked in front of Yixing towards my seat. I heard laughter surrounding the class before I could reach my seat. I looked behind me and saw Yixing on the floor with many fingers pointed at him. I ran to him and helped him up. "Class! Be quiet!" The teacher shouted and the laughter soon died down. "I'm sorry for that boys. I will try my best to make them stop their s." The teacher, Mrs Lee, said and smiled at us. "It's okay… " I said. 
I helped Yixing sit and he whispered to me, "Baekhyun, I'm fine so don't do anything to them. It's my fault I didn't see that huge leg in front of me." I giggled and nodded. I went to sit on my seat and insults were thrown. 
 
"!" "Nerds!" "Had fun ing your boyfriend?" Then laughter could, again, be heard after said statement was said. I, being patient, kept quiet and listened to the teacher. Infront of me, I saw a big ed sitting, more like grinding and making out, with a dude who had copper-like coloured hair who had a smirk on his face. "Sigh… Victoria, I don't appreciate you eating, grinding on Chanyeol during my lesson." Well that was a shocker. I kept in my laughter and listened to the teacher. I noticed the girl named 'Victoria' walk back to her seat with a unsatisfied expression on her face. 
 
"Better luck next time Chan!" " you Kris!" Then the man named Kris laughed. Wow..Those voices are deep. Class ended very soon and the bell rang signalling lunch. yes. I quickly walk up to Yixing and drag him up walking towards the door. "Bye nerds! " and "Bye faggots!" could be heard before we exited the room. I sighed and smirked. I walked down the hallway and spotted Kyungsoo, Luhan and Xiumin hyung, Tao and Iera. I guess we need not meet in front of the cafeteria huh. "Aye peeps!" I shouted while dragging a tired Yixing along. "Yah Baekhyun! I'm tired! Aish… " 
 
"Oh! Hyung! There's Baekhyun and Yixing!" Everyone in the circle looked at us and smiled. "Okay since everyone is here, let's go." Xiumin, being the hyung he is told us and we complied. "Wait! Luhan hyung has to buy us lunch!" Laughter could be heard from our group and a loud groan from the pink haired hyung.