Cursing In the Morning and New School

GANGSTER NERDS

HIII!~~~ I am attempting to write something like this because I have been fantasizing about things like these!!

I hope you guys would understand and like this new story.. Comments and subs are REAALLY appreciated and LOVED. <3 

 


Luhan's POV
 
"YAAAAAAH! WAKE. THE. ...*Inhales*... UUUUUP!" One of the shoutings from the devil we all call 'eomma' shouted at us… Disturbing our beauty sleep. I woke up knowing it was our first day of school and headed for the showers. While walking towards the showers, moans and groans could be heard from the other rooms. Knowing the others would be awake, I quickly ran towards the shower before anyone could or most likely Baekhyun would. He takes at least an hour to shower! 
 
When I reached I saw the shower door closing. I groaned and heard a "Next time hyung!" Inside of it. Uggh… That in ninja. Thank god he showers the fastest. I ruffled my hair and walked towards the kitchen seeing Iera and Kyungsoo just hanging out, talking about the new school. Iera looks like she was about to sleep but Kyungsoo smacked her head to keep her awake and listen to him. She rubbed her head and kept her posture straight. I guess she didn't sleep enough last night. 
 
I almost laughed at that but I heard the shower door open and I ran towards it. I did a victory dance while entering the showers. I took a quick shower and walked out towards my room. I changed into my new shirt I got and navy blue jeans. I took my fake nerdy glasses and wore it while walking towards the kitchen. I saw everyone there except Baekhyun. 
 
I swear that diva needs to take more than an hour to get ready and the fact that Iera is a girl and he's not is unbelievable. I sighed and sat down, taking a piece of bread onto my plate and and spread some Nutella on it. I bit on it slowly and slowly a conversation came up. 
 
"Sorry boys, I know today is our first day at our new school and I didn't cook anything you guys expected but I guess I can make a really yummy dinner… How bout that?" Kyungsoo is such an eomma. I love him. Well...We all do.
 
He's very sweet and thoughtful towards us and I don't know what we would do without him. He's like a therapist-mother that gives great advices in ANY topics and acts overprotective over us like his own children. He's also very strong so I guess messing with him is like asking for death. 
 
But heeeeey~ That is what we all don't worry about. 
 
Because that is what all of us know one thing people think of us when they hear about our group name. They'd be like 'Don't mess with them unless you want to die fast yet painfully!' or 'You'll die if you mess with them!' 
 
Sigh… Like we'd care. Anyways, back to reality. 
 
"Hyuuuung~ Don't say things like that! We love your food no matter what! But you are still gonna make that yummy dinner or I swear I'll-" "Okay we get it Xiumin-ah… Anyways, hyung… What time are we supposed to be in school?" All heads turned to me and I looked like a deer caught in headlights… Or so what Tao says about me.
 
I stopped chewing my bread and straighten up. Whenever I eat, I'll bend sideways and bite the food item… Yixing was clueless about that but shook that thought off. Ahem… "Uhh… I gave Yixing the papers…" Then all of our heads turn to Yixing who had a blush on his cheeks. 
 
"Aaaaw~ Hyung! Don't tell us you forgot where you place it!" Iera whined and face palmed. We never really complained or asked as to why she calls us hyung. Well, for one thing for sure, she did live with 6 boys...and, well.. she is like a little manly girl(boy?).
 
Everyone in the kitchen groaned and went back to eating. I looked at the clock and widened my eyes. "Kyungsoo! It is almost 8.00a.m! I'm pretty sure that is the timing where classes start." Kyungsoo's eyes widened bigger than the original and yelled… Once again in the morning.
 
"Alright! Listen the up! We gonna run for school and follow Luhan and Xiumin hyung to the main office to ask for the lost-" He glared at Yixing who was nervously laughing. "Papers about our new school and important informations! Okay? Get your nerd on and let's go! Go! GO!" We all hurriedly ran to our rooms, grabbing our s knowing being late wouldn't give off a good impression on our new school and also knowing a serious Kyungsoo is a scary Kyungsoo. I shivered at the thought and ran down to the door where everyone were at and started wearing my ugliest shoes. 
 
"Luhan! Where are your glasses?!" Damn, calm, yo, tittehs, Kyungsoo hyung. I raised my right hand showing the fake lensed nerd glasses and turn to lock the door and gate. "Okay… You guys ready? Okay to make this morning more interesting… Last person to arrive has to treat lunch." Xiumin said while smirking. Aaww… He knew he was the fastest and his smirk grew wider when everyone groaned. "Fine… Deal… " The one most upset was Baekhyun because one, he didn't had the time to wear his eyeliner on both his eyes and two, he knew he was the slowest in the group. 
 
I slightly giggled at him and got a glare from him that shut me up. Thank god the school wasn't as far as we thought they were. We lined up at the pavement and…
 
"Ready!" I looked at the others who were as serious as Baekhyun. I'm gonna about that later. "Set!" I looked forward and turned to my serious mode. "GO!" We ran together and held on our nerd glasses and hard as we can. Xiumin was in front of us and he looked back at us and smirked. Oh.. it's on.
 
I ran quicker and reached somewhere near Xiumin and looked back seeing Iera and Tao catching up. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were trying their best at catching up with us. I was too distracted and noticed that Baekhyun was beside me. I widened my mouth and tried running quicker again. Yixing and Kyungsoo were in front of me, Baekhyun and Iera. Iera reached beside Kyungsoo and ran inside the school standing next to Xiumin and Tao who were panting heavily. 
 
I reduced my speed and let out a huge breath knowing I had lost to them. More specifically, Baekhyun. Kyungsoo stopped panting heavily and turned to me and Xiumin. "Hyung…You owe us lunch." He smirked and so did the others. "You and you-" He pointed at me and Xiumin. "-should know where the main office is. Let's go I thought I heard the bell ring. Before that, wear your nerdy glasses." He looked at the rest who were still panting heavily. They nodded and wore their nerdy glasses. I wore my nerdy glasses and took Xiumin's arm and dragged him along with me. 
 
We reached the main office and I walked to the lady at the front desk. "Um… Excuse me? We are new students here and we sort of lost our schedules… Could you uh please give us a new set?" I asked at the creepy lady who were staring at us like she wanted to eat us. I waved my hand in front of her and she snapped back to reality and nodded while blushing. I looked to the rest and saw them with mouth hanging down, obviously shocked. 
 
I turned back to the creepy lady and she gave me our schedules. "Thanks uh… Jessica?" She nodded and blushed. I was confused at that and walked out with the rest following. I gave them their schedules according by names. "Why did that creepy desk lady stared at us? I mean I am a beauty queen. But I thought we were 'Nerds' by wearing these uncomfortable ty glasses?" Baekhyun being the diva he is asked that while self-praising himself and placing a hand on his hip. 
 
All of us shrugged but were shocked by the sudden outburst of Iera. "HYUUUUUNG! God." She face-palmed. "Our hair styles and hair colour! Damn we should have thought about it! Damn!" We gasped and quickly covered our heads as though there was a bomb. Kyungsoo sighed and looked at his schedule. "Okay… We are gonna work this out for the first half hour. I'm sure we can find a reason as to why we are late." 
 
Phew… Smart Kyungsoo is a genius Kyungsoo. We nodded and walked to the nearest toilet. "Okay… Luhan… Your pink hair, split it in half. Xiumin, your orange hair, push it back. Baekhyun, Yixing, both colours; blonde, I think it is okay like that but I will try and alternate your outfits cuz' you guys are wearing un-nerdy clothes. Uhh… Tao, Iera, blue heads.. I think your clothes are the problem. As for me, clothes." 
 
After the change of hair and clothes, we turned out like this;
Xiumin, orange hair was pushed back. Jeans, folded till ankle length. Sweater is nerdy enough.
Me, pink cotton candy hair, pushed back, yeah i'm that badass to not listen to Kyunggie. Jeans folded also till ankle length and my new shirt was changed to an extra sweater Xiumin had. Damn you Baozi. 
Kyungsoo, red hair, left untouched. Jeans were folded above ankle. Shirt was a black, loose hoodie. 
Baekhyun, blonde hair left untouched. Jeans also folded above ankle. Shirt was changed into a dark red hoodie that is just fitting for him. He also added a touch of his eyeliner. We complained saying nerds don't wear eyeliner but he rolled his eyes and wore it anyways. We sighed and waited for him to finish. 
Yixing, blonde hair left untouched. Black and lose knee length shorts left untouched and he wore an ugly black and an un-matching, loose hoodie tucked in. He wore sandals instead of the dance shoes he wore before. 
Tao, blue hair left untouched, black baggy pants left untouched, ugly black plain shirt left untouched. Shoes changed to sandals.  
Iera, blue hair left untouched, black skinny jeans folded up till ankle length, grey and loose hoodie left untouched. Wore sandals too. 
 
We looked at each other, faces filled with amusement and we laughed loudly when we realised half hour was gone that quickly. We gasped in shock and we quickly walked towards the hallway to our classes. "Xiumin, me and Iera have the same English class. So… We'll meet in front of the cafeteria okay?" I said. "Okay… That is settled with the three of you… Tao and I have the same Maths class." Kyungsoo said. We nodded and looked at Yixing, and Baekhyun knowing they have the same class. 
 
"Okay, when you guys are in class, don't cause trouble… Especially you three, Tao, Iera and Baekhyun." Xiumin said while glancing at the said three. They looked bored and just gave a silent and small 'yes'. "Okay… Since our classes are in the same hallway, just grab whoever you find and bring em' towards the cafeteria." We nodded but Kyungsoo seem to have another thing to talk about. "Oh! Iera… No using of your weapons. I know you hate being separated from them but since you were good this morning, I'll let you hold them. Baekhyun… No using of nails and loud and y voice. Tao, be good and no kicking ." 
 
Groans came through Baekhyun's mouth but Tao and Iera were surprisingly silent. Normally, when they weren't allowed to use their weapons and or combat skills, they would be thrashing and cussing but they were suspiciously quiet. "I'll listen to eomma for once. I got to do it at least once. Okay? So don't act surprised." Tao opened his silent mouth and spoke with boredom in his tone. "Chyeah… I have no mode to use it anyways. " Was Iera's answer. Everyone frowned and knew she was upset over that problem but we didn't want to mention it to her or she won't talk or eat for days. 
 
"Anyways, guys! Let's just go! Don't be surprised aite? I'm just… A little worried over her… I'm sorry. Let's go and forget about this." She walked slowly in front of us, head down, scratching the back of her head and soon stood in front of the class we were supposed to go to and I dragged Xiumin. We were worried over her but we shrugged it all off knowing it would only make our day more dark. Well, she is the only girl. We were worried for her.
 
 
 
 
 

ANNYEONG!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! Please be honest and comment of what you think I can do better! 

It would help me alot! ^^

I'm soooo sorry for not updating Nerds and Kingkas again.. But hopefully I will update as soon as possible!

BADMAN