Problems And Part of A Flashback

GANGSTER NERDS
“1,” 
One of them smirked,
“2,” 
The other two followed after,
“3,” 
We turned behind us and soon I felt pain at the back of head. I looked at the hyungs that were lying down but saw blackness soon after. 
 
— — 
 
Kris’ POV
 
Damn, my head hurts. I opened my eyes to see a dimly lit room. I tried rubbing the back of my head but I soon realised that I was tied to a chair. I tried struggling but I heard more groans afterwards. I looked to my left to find Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho also tied on a chair. “Ugh… Kris? Is that you?  Why the are we-“ “Uuuuuugh…” I looked to my right, saw Leon, Kai and Chen also tied up. 
 
“H-hyung?” “What?” I answered, tired. “What happened? Where are we? These ropes are tied damn tight!” Chanyeol struggled. “I don’t know what happened. , did someone kidnap us?” Suho answered, with an unsure voice. Suddenly, a ‘thud’ noise corrupted in the room. “Ugh… “ “Pfft..! Chanyeol you stupid dumb happy piece of ! “ Kai laughed and soon, he toppled over. Ugh… Why the am I even friends with these bunch of idiots? They are so not my style.
 
I sighed and the rest snickered. “Suho hyung… What are we going to do?” Chen asked with a tired voice. Suho sighed and shrugged, “I don’t know… Wait for whoever kidnapped u-” “Oh, ..!” 
 
We all turned to Leon and saw him with a panic stricken expression. “What?” He looked to me and stared back at the wall on our right. The rest gasped and my eyes widened. ! T-That logo! That ing can’t be! Omega, upside-down T… 
We are in 1ll1onarez’s ing territory! ! 
THEY kidnapped us?! I still had a panic stricken face and suddenly the door knob rattled. 
 
“Kr-Kris! What do we d-“ 
 
The door opened.
Yet no one entered.
 
I looked to my right and saw the gang scared and frightened of what might happen to us.
 
“So… “ We heard a voice and my head snapped to the door. There were at least 5 people standing there with masks on their bottom half of their faces. The logo on the masks! Don’t tell me… They’re… 
 
They smirked. I could tell because of the amusement in their eyes. I growled lightly at this. One of them walked a few steps towards us. “You got it… “ He said with playfulness in his tone. “We,” He looked at the rest behind him, “ are 1LL.” He chuckled deeply. I could tell it caused shivers to our spines. I still can’t believe we are in their t-
 
“You’re the leader? I assume?” One other guy voiced out, walking towards me. I gave him my scariest glare but he seems unaffected. He bend slightly to see my face more clearly and smirked behind the mask he was wearing. “Y-yeah! What the do you want?” I spat voice with venom. 
 
He chuckled and my smirk disappeared. What the are they up to?!
 
I looked to my right and saw Leon, Kai and Chen with scared expressions on their faces, looking at me. “All I want to know is…” I looked in front of me and saw only 3 off them left. “Why are you and your cute little puppies, in our territory?” He glared at me. I gulped and looked to Suho for help. I know it wasn’t the manliest thing I’ve done but I really am afraid of what they might do to me. Damn, I should have went for those lessons and trainings.
 
“HEY! We know you! Please just let us go! We won’t talk to anyone!” Suho begged. “And we’re not cute! We’re YZ! The stronge-“ Kai was shut up by the glare of the guy in front of me. “I know.. who you tards are.. We all do."  The man in front of me chuckled and walked towards the door- where his other group members were waiting- and said, “We’ll discuss…” Before shutting the door, I yelled out, “Discuss about what?” He chuckled that scary chuckle again and said, “Simple, what we want in return of letting you go and your punishments.” He smirked before shutting the door before I could protest. What the did he mean by our punishments? 
 
“Hyung! I’m ing afraid to know what they are going to do to us! Damn it! I should have just stayed home and play my games!” Kai yelled at me. “Shut up Kai! We can handle it… We are YZ. We are the best. Remember?” Kai sighed and nodded. “But hyung! You don’t understand! They are the most ing dangerous Mafia gang that is ever out there! We might be dead! “ Leon said with a exhausted voice. “I know! I know! Just, shut up and let me think!” I said with my loud and angry voice and the whole room turned silent.
 
“Hyung! I think I might have a pocket knife in my back pocket!” Sehun said out of nowhere. We looked at him with hope and waited for Suho to find it. 
 
ing finally! A knife that can save our lives and our prides!
 
Suho cut Sehun’s ropes first and Sehun did his before moving on to Chanyeol, who was still on the ground. “Aah.. My wrists ing hurt!” Chanyeol said my standing. “Ah! My back too! ing hell…” He stood and rubbed his wrists and stretched his back. Before Suho could move up to me, the door slammed opened. 
 
“Playing dirty now?” We quickly turned our heads. Then he pointed to the knife that was in Suho’s hand. Suho quickly shook his head while one guy was walking quickly towards him. Suho did some self defence moves on the guy but he was way quicker. Suho tried punching the guy but the guy went faster and knocked Suho unconscious. My eyes stayed at the other, staring with wide eyes. Chanyeol and Sehun who were standing and free, glared at the boy and they tried attacking them too but the got knocked out by the back of their necks by two other. 
 
“! No! Where the are you taking them?” I yelled after the three guys that were carrying the unconscious three. They ignored me and I kept thrashing around. “Stop it Kris!” I stopped and looked to the guy that was here before. He smirked. “Yeah, I know you and your friends... My friends are just, going to take them to special rooms to talk some ty sense into them.” He glared at Leon, Kai and Chen. “For you three, you will be having the same treatment from them." He pointed behind him and we saw three small -except for one very tall guy- guys. 
 
Two of the smile figures stood in front of Kai and Chen while the tall -not as tall as- guy stood in front of Leon. “Pssh.. These two? Are you sure? They are build like sticks! They could break like glass!” The two glared at Kai while the guy from before smirked at us. “They may seem ‘small’ or ‘delicate’ but trust me, they’re like time bombs. They make you nervous and they tick quite fast. “ He smirked. “I almost feel sorry for you… But all I can say is, good luck!” He smirked and the three were dragged away with wide and anxious eyes. 
 
The only people left were me and the guy in front of me. He shut the door and went behind me. 
 
He untied the ropes. 
 
...Wait what? 
 
“Just…” I turned after he finished. “Don’t say anything… “ He glared at me and took a seat next to me. “Trust me, we may seem ‘merciless' and ‘violent' but,” He gave a cheeky smirk, “we know you and your group too well…“ He looked deeply in my eyes and I found some loneliness yet amusement in his eyes, weird combinations but I guess I was hallucinating… “You guys are manly on the outside, but on the inside, you guys are just terrified. It means you guys are determined… Just slightly stupid."
 
“How…?” Was all I could bring out from my mouth. He shook his head and headed for the door. I stood up after him. “We just know you alright!” He suddenly bursted out. I instantly shut up. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking, ‘Oh! The almighty Kris and his gang are kidnapped!’ or ‘The almighty Kris has been defeated!’ Ok! Just shut up!
 
I sighed and stood silent looking at the boy that was staring intently at me. I felt uncomfortable because deep down, I knew he was judging me, like over-judging me. “Well?” I broke my train of thoughts and looked at him pointing towards the door. “Don’t you want to go? If not, I can keep you here all day for… Things.” He gave me a amused grin and chuckled slightly. “O-oh… I want to go. Just let me see my friends!” He smirked, that annoying smirk, and led me out to a large and strangely cute yet fierce themed living room with the rest sitting down there with confused expressions. I walked towards them and sat down next to them, waiting for something. Because I knew we really wanted to get out from this scary place. 
 
When I sat, I realised that opposite us were 6 people staring intently. Our heads bucked up when we heard crashes. I pointed up to the stairs and the masked people just shook their heads indicating us not to care. Apparently there was supposed to be seven of them. We nodded and Suho started to talk. 
 
“So…We can go… Right?” He asked straight-forwardly yet cautious. The one guy, who attacked him before pointed to a velvety red door that was just to our left. He nodded and stood up, others including me following after and before we could move to the door, the guy that ‘took care’ of Chanyeol held his hand out. “What the makes you assfaces think we can let you off easily?” He smirked and stood up. “What the do you mean?!” I shouted and they glared at me, including my group, damn… They must have taken their treatment as bad as I did. 
 
“We release you… “ We smiled but it faded away as soon as he said something that made an alarm run around my mind, “But, since you ‘know',” He did the quotation marks with his fingers, “-us.. We’re going to make a deal."  I gave him a suspicious and confused look. We suddenly heard a few more crashes that startled us.
“He’s the ONE!” 
HIS FATHER got h-"
 Three of them whispered to each other and they went up to where the other guy went before. “What’s wrong with your friend?” I asked wanting to laugh because it was amusing knowing this so-called ‘powerful’ Mafia is this… Problematic. 
 
The guy who was with me before growled at me and yelled at me. “It’s not your ing problem! Just shut the up!” I smirked . “ If we don’t?” I asked with a smirk. The gang looked at me frightened of what I might say. I knew I had this one. 
 
Tao’s POV
 
“If we don’t?” The nerve of this er! I glared at him. “Fine! We release you but don’t you ing dare to tell anyone that we have ing problems of our own!” He smirked again. I feel like punching this Kris. I looked at Xiumin hyung but he shook his head signalling me not to. “Wait… Why are your eyes glowing red?” I was confused but I blinked my eyes when I realised about our eyes and its colours! I calmed down and turned to him. “What colours?” I asked with a fake curiosity. 
 
He shook his head and asked us, “In return, you guys” he pointed to me, Xiumin and Lay, ” will have to take off your masks since the others are up there.” Kris smirked. Damn this er! “No ing way, Wu ing Kris!” I yelled and gave him my death glare and he smirked wider. “Okay… Then we will tell eeeeveryone that 1LL1onarez, a crazy in their group has problems, and that you guys were fake!” I growled. “Oh, and we might even throw in some other rumour we can make up.” I looked to Xiumin and Lay hyung and we sighed in defeat. 
 
“Oh my ing go- You guys are really childish. What do you really want from us?” I asked, sick and tired of these asswipes, Kris smirked and said, “We want you to show us your faces…” I held the mask on my face and looked at the so called ‘YZ’ and gave them my glare. “Oh! And we want you guys to teach us all the things you know and have learnt!” 
 
I scowled and suddenly shouts and yelling could be heard. The door slammed opened and Iera came running out with her coloured eyes, I knew she was furious. Baekhyun, Luhan and Kyungsoo came running out with calm expressions. “N.V! Come back here! “ Kyungsoo, the loud umma, of course screamed. Iera ignored her and came running down and glared at everyone that was in the living room. I knew she was pissed to what the dude, Leon did or said to her. I am wondering what though. Maybe.. No, it’s not.. …This er is him…?
“Get out.” The opposing gang looked at her with curious eyes and scared expressions. I smirked. “Get. The . OUT!” She yelled and the gang quickly ran to the door, struggling to open it. “Hurry the UP ASSS!” Baekhyun yelled as they jiggled it open more quicker when they realised Kyungsoo walking slowly towards them. “Hyung! Hurry the up!” “Hurry! He’s coming!” The door finally opened and Iera yelled out again. 
 
Leon’s POV
 
“GET THE AWAY AND DON’T YOU ING IDIOTS DARE TELL ANYONE OR I SWEAR WE WILL CUT YOU OPEN!” Was the last thing we heard from him after the door slammed as we ran away. man, he was with me just now but oh.. It was..No.. It can’t be.. Her.. S-she..! 
 
I let out a frustrated yell and they looked at me weird. I ruffled my hair and quickly walked.
 
When we reached our cars, Kris hyung quickly asked me. “Spill it.” I looked at him curiously and he got pissed. “Tell me why the he was so mad?!” He glared at me and I let out a huge breath. “Well.. He is a she. And I don’t know what the she did, okay!” I yelled back and his glare got more icier. “But you were the one h-she ing took! I’m guessing something happened because of your ing black eye!” He yelled and got into his car. 
 
“Ah.. you Leon, I would have already revealed who these strong bastards are if it wasn’t for you!” Kris yelled from inside. Everyone else just kept silent and I got into my car and start the engine and everyone followed after. Kris hyung rolled down his window and looked at us. “We meet at my house. We are going to discuss about this . “ He said pissed and drove off. We all following behind.
 
Why must it be you? I remember what happened but.. I remember your face but it can’t be you.. Right? Your eyes… I miss them… I miss you…   man, why must her face be covered? me! I’m sorry.. 
 
Suho’s POV
 
Well, we all found out that the ‘he’ was a ‘she’.  So, why the was she so ing mad? Look, now even king Kris is mad. Sigh… Must have something to do with Leon and his ty business with his family and her. Don’t tell me she’s… 
 
We reached Kris’ mansion and we all gathered in his huge room. 
 
“Okay.. Find out what the hell is this ’N.V’ is with her problems! Better include about you, Leon!” Kris yelled. I ran into the tech room with Leon and he looked rather tired and anxious. I sat down on the chair and sighed, signalling Leon to sit too. 
“The rest of you, for the first time , go and ing train your asses!” Kris roared. Groans were heard and shuffling of feet were heard across different rooms.
 
Once we both sat, I rubbed my temples and sighed. I turned to Leon and he gave me an apologetic smile. 
“Spill it.. Please.. I need to know about this all. It’s to help us all.” I asked him desperately. He stopped smiling and let out a small breath and started, 
 
”Yes.. Okay, I knew her. If I could remember correctly, it was my first time seeing her when my dad and I came over her house. She was in her room, alone.. Her dad had called her down, I saw her with cuts and bruises, no emotions on her face, dry tears covered her face,“ He closed his eyes tightly, but continued, “Even though she had no emotions on her face, I could tell that she was really upset and sad about something. So, after my dad touched my hand, I stopped paying attention on her but on my dad and her dad. I could still remember what they said,”
 
I looked at Leon with pity on my face. “Isn’t your dad-“ “Dead?” He let out a low chuckle, “I wish, but that motherin bastard ran off and left me and my brother hanging. Now he is off ing blackmailing her by keeping her away. My brother isn’t really helping as much considering he ing ran off.” 
 
 
FLASHBACK~ 
7 YEARS AGO
 
Iera’s POV
 
I sat up after landing on the ground, after getting beaten up by dad.. He left me alone afterwards. I went into my toilet and washed my blood away but it left cuts and bruises. 
 
I sighed and sat on my bed. 
Mom, please hurry home. You said you would come home safe and without a doubt early.. But it has been over 2 months since I saw you. Since I saw those men take you away.  
 
The knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and dad-if I can even call him that- came in and pulled me out. 
 
I sat down next to him and across me were two males, one my age and the other dad’s age. “So, this is Leon,” The man cross dad said and the said boy looked at me with curiosity in his eyes. I nodded and dad continued talking but I felt uncomfortable because that Leon boy was staring at me, I guess his, what I assume his father, noticed and touched his hand and he stopped staring at me. 
 
“We are making the both of you… Be closer and hopefully be a couple!” My dad said with fake happiness. “Yes, and we are going to work together to get your mom!” My blood ran down from my face when he mentioned my mom. I kept quiet and sat there listening. “We know about your mom… If you and Leon are together, we will marry you both and take over my company.” Leon’s dad said with the a fake smile. “I am not going to get married to a stranger I just met! And how in the hell is doing all that going to get my mom back?!” I screamed and stood up.
 
Leon’s dad and my dad sighed. “Iera sit down…” My dad growled at me. “Well… After taking over my company, you and my son will have to work, get money. You could do things with that mo-“ Money.. Heh, no wonder. “Don’t you ever wonder if she is dead?” I snapped back and walked back to my room. I felt a hand gripping my wrist before I could close my door. “Hey… Can I come in?” I sighed and nodded.
 
I gestured for him to sit on my bed. This was my first time having a boy on my bed. As weird as that sounds, it was true. “Cool room.” I nodded to say ‘thanks’. “Hey… Do you have a phone? “ I threw him my phone and he typed in his number. I frowned at that. “Just in case.. your dad or my dad says or does something okay?” I sighed for the nth time and nodded. 
 
“Thanks for doing this… I don’t know how I can-“ “Nah.. No problem and you don’t need to repay me… You seem like a sweet person.” He winked at me and stood up when we heard his name being called. “So uh… see you?” I nodded. 
 
 
5 Months later… 
 
 
I picked up my phone after doing my hair. 
 
“Hello… ?”
 
Hey… I’m here already.”
 
“Okay… “ 
 
I went to the door and went out to the front yard and saw Leon waving. I ran and hugged him. He kissed my cheeks and interlaced our fingers. I smiled and we continued walking down the pavement towards the City. We planned to go window shopping around there. “Squirrel cheeks, since this is our mm… How many dates has it been since we became a couple?” He teased me and I pushed him. “14th date, derp..” “14th date, I feel like I should ask some questions… Is that okay?” I nodded.
 
We went to sit at a cafe nearby. “Okay… Uhm, how do you feel about your mother.. being snatched?” He started and I choked on my drink. “I…” “It’s okay if you don’t want to answer this, I understand.” I shook my head. “I’ll tell you.. I mean you are my boyfriend.. Who knows husband? Haha…” We laughed. “I feel so sad and felt as though my world could just end, right then and there. I was so young, I mean children at that age shouldn’t even witness those things. Those men, they just took her and injected something into me. I didn’t know what it was. All I knew what I was doing was unable to sleep, my right wrist itches, I cried almost everyday but those tears came naturally. It scared me a lot actually. Next few months I just went back to normal.”
 
“Oh.. Wow, I wish I was there before.” I smiled sadly at him. “Hey squirrel cheeks?” I hummed in response. “I kn- I mean hang in there alright? I will help you get through this.” I smiled and he smiled. He held my hands and not long after, his phone rang. 
 
“Hello?… Dad?… Oh I’m with her now… Okay sure.” He hung up. His smile went wider when he turned to me. “My dad asked me to invite you for dinner. “ I nodded and we went off. 
 
Leon’s House
 
We sat in the dining room, eating whatever we could since Leon’s maids cooked a lot. I almost choked when Leon’s dad asked, “So, I know both of you have been dating for few months already… When are you guys going to get married?” He looked so calm it is hard to tell whether he was serious or not. “Dad! We are too young to get married! “ Leon suddenly shrieked. All his dad could do was nod. 
 
After dinner, me and Leon sat at the couch, watching some sappy drama called, “Absolute Yongguk”. His head was on my shoulder and I was sitting on the couch cross-legged. “Leon! Come here!” He sat up straight,sighed and got up and went up to his dad’s room. Soft voices could be heard from down here. I sighed, I guess they were arguing. I held my phone and checked if there were any notifications.
 
Oh! Talking about phones, I left my phone case and earpiece here. I got up and looked around the living room and kitchen. I couldn’t find anything.. Maybe he placed it in his room. I walked into Leon’s room and took the phone case and earpiece. When I was at the door of Leon’s room, I heard screaming from his dad’s room just few doors down the hall. 
 
“…You have to tell…!” “…-what? See her cry?…-at me up?…” “NO!… tell after… mother… released… here, understood?” “AISH! You’re UNBELIEVABLE! Why… even… Ask your men… Her mother?!” I widened my eyes and stumbled back into his room and sat on his bed. I tried to steady my breath but all I could feel is anger building up in me. I can’t believe he actually knew about my mother! Why the didn’t he say anything!? I felt tears coming but I calmed down right before I heard the door open an slam back close. I gasped and quickly placed my earpiece into my phone and stuck the earbuds into my ears. 
 
I looked up when I heard door knocks and saw him smiling at me. “Hey.. Sorry if it was a bit noisy for you.. You need anything else? Oh, you left your earpiece and phone case…And I see you found it.” We both laughed and he took my hand. “Alright, let’s send you home?” I shook my head. 
 
“Leon, I will go home alone okay? I mean I know you are tired and all that, furthermore, you just finished arguing with your dad.” It was not all lies. “What? No… I will not let my girlfriend go home alone.” I sighed. Stubborn Leon… “But Leon… Please?” I tried. I got up and pulled him into the living room. “I’ll let you send me off at the door.” 
 
At the door, he asked me, “Is something wrong?” I sighed and shook my head and said a soft ‘no’. He sighed and kissed my forehead. I kissed his cheek. “Tell your dad I said goodnight.” 
 
I walked towards the front gate. I started crying. Why would he betray me? I trusted him over those months and he thinks it’s for him to use.
 
I was at the pavement, going into the park. My best shortcut I have used. The park just calms me down. I walked towards the bench I love sitting at when my mom always brought me here. I sighed… Suddenly I heard footsteps
 
“Who’s there?” The person walked towards me and the light shone and I saw Leon’s face…? “What are you doing here?” I asked softly. “What are you doing here?” He emphasised on the ‘you’. He slowly walked towards me and sat next to me. He placed his arm around my shoulders and placed my head on his shoulder. 
 
“I’m just thinking…” “About?” I sighed.. I should ask him. “Leon.. I heard your argument with your dad… Is.. Is it true?” He kept quiet for awhile. “Yes.. It’s true.” I stood up quickly. “Why? Why didn’t you tell me?!” I screamed at him. He stood up and held my shoulders. “I wanted to tell you but my dad told me to wait awhile more after he releases her. He told me he would have already done it since we were together but he felt like we would separate after he gives you your mother.” What? So.. “So you’re also playing with my feelings? Really?! Kidnapping my mother, injecting something into my body making you date me for fun? Is this all fun and games for your dad?! Leon… I expected much more from you..” By now I started crying.
 
“No, Iera, listen.. I mean yes I knew he kidnapped your mother.. I’m sorry okay? I didn’t know that he injected something into your body though, or that he wanted me to date you for fun..” “Why did you obey your dad then? Did you even love me? Like? No? Sigh.. I don’t get you Leon…” He hugged me. I sighed.. “I do love you.. I just have to listen to my dad..” I nodded.
 
“I guess we should stop seeing each other.” “What? Iera, no! I mean don’t you want your mother back? If we break, my dad would give her aw-" ” He was panicking.
 
“The ?! Give her away? You know what Leon? you! I do want her back! I just don’t want you or me to be controlled by your dad! I don’t want this relationship being controlled! Besides! You were lying to me for god knows how long! I don’t want a relationship with lies and secrets…I don’t care anymore! Hate me for all I care! Because I know I’ll hate you for keeping my mom away from me. I’ll get her without your help. Just don’t call or text or visit me anymore. If you didn’t and never loved me it’s okay… I ing understand but... ” I screamed but whispered the last part.
 
I turned getting ready to walk away.
 
“I will love you forever… “ I whispered once again before running home. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Flashback is To be Continued...]
 

HELLO! :D

I edited this Chapter!

I am doing a double update so beware... :P

 

More on the flashback would be in Iera's POV...

 

You guys, I cannot promise that I will update daily or regularly cuz' of 

School and its ty homeworks.

But of course I will update! 

I'll try to update all the fanfics that were not updated.

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter!

I'm sorry if my Chapters are short... Forgive me. :D

Subs and Comments are loved! <3

I once again, Thank ALL that SUBSCRIBED, COMMENTED AND UPVOTED.

I love you guys so much, you don't even know. <3

 

 

 

BADMAN

:D