The Dude

GANGSTER NERDS
"Oh! Hyung! There's Baekhyun and Yixing!" Everyone in the circle looked at us and smiled. "Okay since everyone is here, let's go." Xiumin, being the hyung he is told us and we complied. "Wait! Luhan hyung buys us lunch!" Laughter could be heard from our group and a loud groan from the pink haired hyung. 

Continue Baekhyun's POV
 
After Luhan-hyung bought our food and beverages, Kyungsoo hyung lead us away from the cafeteria and to somewhere we didn't know the school had. A lake. "Wuaaaah~ Hyung how did you know this area existed?" I asked while running near towards the lake. I sat down and giggled. The rest followed after and we finally sat down and ate. I sat in the middle while Kyungsoo, Tao on my left burning some crumpled papers, Luhan, Yixing and Xiumin on my right. I frowned when I saw Iera sitting on the edge of the lake, sharpening her knives. I knew she was depressed. 
 
"Iera! Come here? Please?" She looked at us and sighed. She walked towards us with a tired face and sat in front of me, facing the lake, next to Kyungsoo and pierced the grass with her favourite sharp knife. "Hey… Don't be depressed. I know that your m-" "I got a message saying they will kill her if I don't give them myself. " We stopped eating, well at least me, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Tao did… Xiumin kept chewing with his surprised expression. Anyways, Kyungsoo being the drama queen he is, asked questions. 
 
"What? Why do they want to kill her? Why do they want you in return of her? Why-" "They said I have to give myself to them because… Hyungs, remember the 'colours'? " She did the quotation marks in the air. I gave her a pained expression and gave me the 'I know right' face back. “I’m afraid they might want all of you to."
 
"Well… Two months is a lot of time! So I think we can think of something by then and the blackmailer is such an … " Kyungsoo said with a hint of sarcasm at the end. We all laughed and was surprised by a noise just beside us. 
 
"Who is that?" Luhan screamed. We all stood up. Iera, Tao, Xiumin and Kyungoo slowly walked towards the noise. 
 
Then, we saw a figure trying to get up and run. Before the figure could run further… Tao ran and held his wrists and placed it behind the figure's back. He roughly pushed the figure towards us. We couldn't see his face cuz' of the large tree and the mask that he was wearing was covering his face. "Let me go! YAH! " "Shut the up and stay still!" Tao screamed. The figure still struggled. "Stay still or I'll burn you.." Tao said, holding up his favourite lighter with his free hand. But the damn victim still isn't that scared. "I got this," Yixing said and took out his taser and placed it on the figure's tummy and tased him. "There… " 
That got him a smack on the back of his head by Xiumin. "Yah! Are you stupid or what?! You know tasing a person could lead him or her to be paralysed for more than half an hour! Aish!" Another smack in the head. 
 
Yixing just cutely pouted and sat back down, not forgetting to keep the taser. We laughed and soon got back to serious. "So… What are we going to do with this paralysed thing?" We all shrugged but Luhan snapped his fingers and told us, "Why don't we sit here, skip classes and wait for whoever this is to be more right in his state of mind?" "This is our first day of school! We don't want to show off bad impressions! We only have 15 more minutes." Kyungsoo scolded. 
 
"But isn't it better to just stay here and know what this," I kicked the paralysed body, "wants from us?" I said. All of us nodded except for Kyungsoo. "Uuuugh… Fiiiine~ How bout this? I"ll go onto my next class with Yixing? We'll let you guys borrow our notes to study at home. You guys can stay here and interrogate this." He kicked the body. We all nodded and Kyungsoo and Yixing started packing their things. "We'll be going now… We'll still meet here okay? Oh and you guys… This is school grounds so… No violence or smoking." With that being said, Kyungsoo and Yixing walked off after waving goodbye. 
 
I let out a deep breath I took in. “So… How long till he,” I looked towards the body, “wakes up?” I looked at the rest and they just shrugged. I muttered an ‘okay’ and laid on the ground next to Luhan, Xiumin (who was still munching) and Iera. Not long after Tao joined us and soon we hear snores… Probably from the black haired ninja. I looked at the body and saw it move slightly. I sighed and walked towards it. I took out huge handcuffs and dragged the body with me. I found a handcuff fitting tree and cuffed the body there. 
 
I smirked and walked back to the four and laid again. Soon, my eyes felt droopy and darkness soon engulfed me. 
 
——
 
Luhan’s POV
 
“Ugh…” I shifted. “Uuuugh…” I grimaced at the sound. “H-hey… HEY! Why the did you es cuff me to the-“ I sat up looking to my right and saw Baekhyun, Tao and Xiumin glaring at the cuffed dude. “Tree…” I looked to Iera and saw her sharpening her knives while glaring at the dude. I looked down and saw her book faced down but opened. I guessed he interrupted her reading time. 
 
“Let me go!” He said with much more bravery. I looked towards the rest and saw them smirking. I looked to the dude and smirked soon after knowing what they were thinking. “Why should we? Huh? What will you do?” Me, being the oldest amongst them said while smirking. I walked towards him and sat crossed legged next to the cuffed dude. “I-I-I-“ “You what? First, interrupting our lunch time, second, interrupting my beauty sleep.” Oh . Baek is here. 
 
“I’m s-sorry…I didn’t k-know… Please f-forgive m-me..” He put both his hands together and pleaded us. I stood up and whispered to Baekhyun.
 
“Baek, you remove the cuff from the tree him-“ “But-“ “No buts. Just do it. I’ll do the rest.” He nodded and he went towards the dude and did what I told him to. The dude stood up and tried to run away but Baekhyun beat him to it. “Ah, ah, ah~” He looked pitiful but I smirked. I took the free cuff and cuffed it on his other hand. “There… You’re free.” He smiled and we smirked. 
 
“W-what?” “You better not tell anyone about this… Or else.” Iera said and Tao smirked. He nodded furiously and struggled to stand. “Hey guys!” We looked towards the school and saw Kyungsoo and Yixing smiling at us. We smiled back and I stood up. “Oh… This woke up.” Kyungsoo said with eyes full of mischief. “What’s your name, lost puppy?” Kyungsoo said with a devilish smirk on his face. “R-rain” Kyungsoo nodded. "Oh!" Everybody's attention was to Xiumin. "How long have you been there?" "I was there eversince he," He pointed to Kyungsoo, "said something about two months being alot of time and some blackmailer being an ?" He said unsure. We all nodded. Kyungsoo pointed to the the school. “Go there, don’t say a word to anyone about this or else, got it?” He nodded again and ran away. 
 
“Wow… He was,” I started, “Small,” “Weak,” “A baby,” We looked towards Xiumin, Tao and Iera to see them looking innocently at us. “What?” The three said in unison.
 
“Nothing…” 
 
— —
 
Rain’s POV
 
Oh my ing god!
 
I ran and ran towards the gym. Those are the ‘Nerds’ that the hyung’s wanted me to spy on?! God, I think they are even more badass than the hyungs. Aish… I opened the gym room with difficulty and ran in, panting. I looked to the benches and saw the hyungs laughing and playing around. I stood straight and walked towards them and saw them with amused expressions on their faces. 
 
“Took you long enough," They looked down at my arms behind my back. They smirked. "Had fun? I though we told you to spy on the Ner-" ”I did! I ing did! They did this to me! I don't even know where they got all these from! I was so scared!"  They looked shocked. “The Nerds did this to you?! The nerve of those ers!” Kris, the ‘Leader’ of the group said with his loud voice. “Kai, give me the pin.” I looked towards Suho hyung and he came towards me. Kai gave him the said pin and uncuffed me. 
 
I muttered a ’thanks’ and rubbed my sore wrists. “Kris, calm down.” Suho voiced out again with his angelic voice. Kris’ breathing calmed down and he sat on the bench rubbing his temples. “I know! We beat the out of them!” Leon voiced out with a hint of sarcasm in his voice and the rest nodded. I quickly shook my head and told them quickly.
 
“No! No! No! No! You don’t understand!” “What do we not understand Rain-ah?” My hyung, Chen said with his bored face. “They tased me with a ing taser with patterns on it!” I said while sitting down, cringing from the memory from a few hours ago. "And there's this guy... Or girl, I don't ing know! He/She was ing sharpening her knives! Highlight: Knives!" I screamed. "Who brings a knife to school?" Leon asked with a very confused face. "Uh... He/She does! And it's Knives! With an -Ves!" I snapped back. 
 
“Umm.. what? Don’t joke with us right now!” Kai said with an amused expression on his face. “I’m sorry but I don’t play jokes! Especially if it hurts that much!” I said with a pained expression. “Who brings a taser gun to school?!” I screamed while holding my tummy that still hurt from before. I looked to the hyungs and saw them with serious expressions on their faces. “What did I do now?!” I said while squirming. “Nothing… We are just thinking. “ “About what?” “Nothing.” Sehun said with his expressionless face. I nodded and felt scared knowing something bad was going around their head, especially when Sehun was talking. I told them that I would be going home to catch up on things I missed for the passed few hours. 
 
— — 
 
Leon’s POV
 
Wow… The ‘Nerds’ are tough huh? 
 
“What are we going to do? I mean, it’s not like you get tased in school everyday.” I said with sarcasm. “I don’t know but all I know is that we we gotta find out about these ‘Nerds’. What are their names? I know at least a few of you are in the same classes as them.” Kris said with his deep voice. “I got Luhan, Xiumin and Iera? I think those are their names.” I said, unsure. "Oh! And I think the guy/girl Rain was talking about was Iera!" I said. “Maybe you're right...Oh, I got Baek…Hyun? And Yixing.” ChanDerp said with his deep voice, also unsure. Kris sighed. “And I got Kyungsoo and that emo dude. I think Tao was his name?” Chen said with his troll face. I snickered and soon stopped when Kris stood up. 
 
“Let’s go to my place Kris. I got the technology…Remember?” Suho said with his prideful expression on his face. I swear he is like the mother AND devil of this group. 
 
Kris nodded and we walked out to the parking lot. We looked left and right and I saw the ‘Nerds’ looking competitive? I was so confused that it made me stopped walking. “Aye dude, why’d you stop w-“ I pointed to the Nerds and they looked with an ‘o’ embedded on their mouths. “What do you think they’re doing?” I whispered to Sehun who was next to me. He shrugged and he said, “Let’s watch.” 
 
So, we watched. They looked next to each other and we hid behind a wall. You know, just in case they saw us. Not that we were scared or anything. Pfft. Okay anyways, we watched them get into their running position. One with the red hair started shouting. “READY!”
They smirked at each other.
“SET!” They looked in front.
“GO!” They ran and we ran to our cars.
“Do you guys want to follow them? I mean, I’m kinda curious.” I asked and they nodded. We quickly went to our own vehicles and started the engines. 
 
Oho.. Before I continue, I introduce you, 
My blood red Ferrari 458 Italia
Kris hyung’s night-blue Lamborghini Aventador,
Suho hyung’s silver Porsche Boxster Spyder
Chen hyung’s black(with a streak of red) Aston Martin Rapide
Kai’s black and silver(with a streak of red) Ducati 848 EVO Corse SE,
And Sehun’s black Yamaha R6.
 
Mhmm.. We are fashionable even with our vehicles. 
 
Okay anyways. We drove, following the Nerds. They seem to run all the way to a not so huge house. Wow… Do they live together in that? I got a text from Sehun telling me to find a hiding place to continue spying on them. We finally spot a hiding space and parked our cars. We all wore shades and slowly walked to the house. “Now what do we do? We are getting some attention from covering our faces.” Kai said with a bit of uneasiness in his voice. “Okay, okay… Let’s go up that tree! I think they will barely see us!” I say and they nodded and we climbed up the tree. Well, at least Kai, Chen, Sehun and I did. Chanyeol, Kris, Suho decided to stay down just in case. 
 
“Oh my god! They pulled down the blinds! Well, except for that room that is- Or was empty.” Kai said and looked through the binoculars. Oh my god! It’s that emo and chubby nerd! And wow, they are doing Kungfu?” "Let me see!” Chen shouted, snatching the binoculars from Kai’s grasps. “Hot damn…” I heard him mumble. I looked down and saw Kris, Chanyeol and Suho freaking out. “Guys!” They whispered-shouted up to us. “What?!” Chen snapped back. He looked at the binoculars and suddenly he fell down... The tree. Haha.. Gotta keep in the laughter. 
 
“They spotted you! You ing idiots!” They spotted us? I looked at the panic stricken Kai and he gave me the hand gesture to keep quiet and to climb down. We both quickly climbed down. “You three are such idiots!” Suho hyung scolded us while smacking the back of our heads. Then Sehun spoke, “Hyungs? I think they are coming for us.” We looked towards the house and saw the front yard with 3 pissed of faces.. Well, I think with masks? “Do we run or what?” I whispered to Kris hyung. “Guys, when I count to three, we run to our cars and drive over to Suho’s house, got it?” I heard gulps and a few small yes. 
 
“1,” 
One of them smirked,
“2,” 
The other two followed after,
“3,” 
 
We turned to run. But everything was moving so quickly and we didn't know what had happened to us and soon I felt pain at the back of head. I looked at the hyungs that were lying down. I kept blinking but saw blackness soon after. 
 
— — 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------- BAP --------
OMG. Sorry for the loooooooong wait. 
And sorry again for not updating Nerds and Kingkas.
Sorry again for the short update.. Heueheu!~ T.T
Comment and subscribe!~ 
These things and upvotes too are loved! <3 
Again, accept my apology!
FORGIVE ME.
I'll update both Nerds and Kingkas and GANGSTER NERDS asap! 
 
Again, pleaseeeeee forgive me!~
 
I love all of you!~ 
 
Even if you guys don't, 
(Heheh, cute Bbangchan)
 
BYEEEE~
 
 
-BADMAN-