Interruptions Of The heads

GANGSTER NERDS

I am doing a double update so please check out the previous Chapter... Thank you :D


“The ?! Give her away? You know what Leon? you! I do want her back! I just don’t want you or me to be controlled by your dad! I don’t want this relationship being controlled! Besides! You were lying to me for god knows how long! I don’t want a relationship with lies…I don’t care anymore! Hate me for all I care! Because I know I’ll hate you for keeping my mom away from me. I’ll get her without your help. Just don’t call or text or visit me anymore. If you didn’t and never loved me it’s okay… I ing understand but... ” I screamed but whispered the last part.
 
I turned getting ready to walk away.
 
“I will love you forever… “ I whispered once again before running home. 

 

Cont. of
FLASHBACK~ 
 
Four months after that breakup, I met Luhan, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Baekhyun and Tao and we decided to make a Mafia. I also discovered that we all had different backgrounds. 
 
[ Luhan, Xiumin ]
Luhan was treated badly by both his parents, Xiumin was his only friend. Luhan almost committed suicide but Xiumin found him on time. Luhan moved in with Xiumin and his parents got into a accident. Luhan had denied eating or coming out from his room after that depressing event. Xiumin and Luhan knew more about each other at Xiumin’s tiny apartment. Xiumin used to live alone and had troubles paying for his own rent so both Luhan and him started working to help produce some money by working at a local cafe. When Xiumin feels lonely or is alone, he had the company of Kyungsoo, a former friend he met at the cafe he was working at.
 
[ Kyungsoo, Yixing ]
Kyungsoo went crying to a park when he found out his parents died. He was living with his aunt but was kicked out knowing he was gay. Kyungsoo lives with Yixing. Yixing had no memories of his family. He was so depressed when he dreamed about a car accident with his assumed parents. Yixing found himself a nice cozy home and was able to pay everything as he worked as a waiter. He met Kyungsoo at the park when Kyungsoo was crying. Kyungsoo denied but Yixing wanted to help so badly he stayed with Kyungsoo talking about their backgrounds and life. Kyungsoo moved in not long after but also decided to work at the cafe Luhan and Xiumin worked at. They worked different shifts so the chance for them to meet was low.
 
[ Baekhyun, Tao ]
Being baristas/cashiers, Luhan, Xiumin, Kyungsoo found Baekhyun on a rainy day. Baekhyun was shivering badly when he came into the shop. He asked whether he could stay for awhile but Kyungsoo, having a motherly side, made Baekhyun hot chocolate and dried him off. The owner of the cafe did not bother doing anything because the three baristas/cashiers worked well and they were all best friends in just days. Yixing, found Tao beaten up at the alleyway behind the restaurant he was working at. Yixing, having a soft side, helped him by bringing him back to their apartment and treating his wounds and cleaning his blood. 
 
Kyungsoo helped too after hearing about Tao form Yixing. Apparently, the reason Baekhyun had no umbrella or coverage was because he was also abused and got kicked out from his house. His mother blamed him for his father’s leave. Baekhyun cried all night at Xiumin’s apartment. The reason as to why Yixing found Tao beaten up badly behind the restaurant was because his father had borrowed money from a loan shark but nobody was home. Tao found them outside and they chased him all the way to the alleyway and they beat him for as long as he could remember. Tao also mentioned it wasn’t the first time. When the first time the loan sharks went to his house, his dad had almost sold him to them.
 
Luckily, Tao was hiding and the loan sharks only warned his dad. Tao had to go to work and come back with difficulty as they loved coming to his apartment. His dad has also abused him and stolen his hard earned money for gambling. Tao begged Yixing to not bring him back there and when Yixing agreed, Tao got a new job quickly and met me, Iera. He was working part-time in a bubble tea shop. I became friends with him when we started talking while I was ordering my bubble tea. We talked like we had known each other longer than we expected. His background and mine.
 
That week was when we all met. 
 
Tao brought me to Yixing’s apartment to introduce both of us to each other. Kyungsoo came back few hours after we talked and laughed. Again, introductions were made. Kyungsoo thought it would be great and fun if he were to introduce us to Xiumin, Luhan and Baekhyun. And we did. We all met at the cafe Luhan, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo work at and we were happy to know we weren’t the only ones with a ty back story. Yes, we all exchanged backstories and tears and laughter eventually did come.
 
There was one minute, I got a message from an unknown number. After reading the message, I knew right away it was that bastard. He mentioned he was sorry and that my mother had been given away. Tears ran down my face but I knew better than to break down in front of them. 
 
More than a few months after meeting everyone, we decided to save money, and buy ourselves a house. But before we could even move in fully, I had an idea to make a Mafia, except with a twist, we kill the criminals and the opposing gangs that may come against us. The rest thought about it but agreed nonetheless. After some time, some money that were produced, we decided that okay, maybe it would be good… I made a joke saying since all of us had dark backstories, it would make us seem more badass. 
 
Being in a Mafia gang, it gained me some advantages. We would be able to have some businesses with other gangs for things. I had asked a gang, Block B, and their leader, Zico, or Jiho, to help me with my mother. I know it is a crazy thing to do, because I had just met them or something, but they agreed and became partners with our Mafia. We worked well together. They had texted me updates on clues and hints on the whereabouts of my hidden mother. I would always go off running at random times because of it.
 
The money we had worked for, went to the bills, monthly food, us getting self trainings(equipments and all those stuff), and also weapons we bought from the underground. Money saved specially was for the weapons we all had. We all had our favourites. We all decided to buy other high-tech things and apparently, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Yixing loved technology. They took awhile to learn about hacking, gathering information about certain things or places but thus, got through everything with ease. 
 
Very soon we began to get weird response from our bodies. I knew it was that liquid that was injected into me few years ago but how did it get to them? 
Everything made sense when we all hurdled into the meeting room. Everybody started panicking when we all found out we all had different colours of eyes and our wrists had some sort of brand inside, glowing a certain colour.
 
It didn’t bother us too much as we found out it only appears when we were angry or pissed or all those feelings that are just plain negative.
 
We went back to training and while training Wushu, Tao and I talked on the name of our group, 1LL1onarez, knowing we had also spent quite an amount of money to make all of this happen and that our Mafia was one of a kind.
 
It took us three and a half years to train, avoid any possible emotions, be stealthy and strong. 
Two years for us to start killing those that were in the police reports Kyungsoo found while hacking into the department, and till now, we never stopped and I don’t think we ever will. We ended every kill with a logo of an omega, upside down T. 
Between those years, the subject on school had surfaced and we decided maybe it would be good. Dying our hairs, placing facial care made us more attractive, and it was a good start to make us seem less 'Mafia'. But it only made us rethink our choices.
One year for us to finally find a school.
All our hard work, our strength, our past, had helped us move on. 
Although, during those years, I never stopped thinking about my mother. I know she is still with that bastard's dad. The gang is also trying to help me, but all I could do is sigh and say it would be hopeless, because I know that bastard’s father won’t quit. Block B was trying their hardest too. The Mafia’s popularity had rose and the police are confused, people are afraid and other gangs out here in Seoul are trying their best to find us.
 
We had also decided on something else, us, loving is useless as we all had once. Therefore, our motto was, 
 
“We were born to fight and kill… Not love.”
 
 
FLASHBACK END
 
 
 
Back to school
 
With Xiumin, Luhan and Yixing
 
No one’s POV
 
“Hyungs, don’t you guys think it’s weird?” 
 
“What’s weird Yixing-ah?” 
 
“I mean, after what happened last weekend, don’t you think it’s a little weird not hearing about gossips? All I know is that, those ty s would spread fire to the forest after what happened, but they didn’t… Do you think they're that scared?” Luhan giggled and patted Yixing on his head. “Oh Xingie~ Finally something, that you, can remember.” 
 
Yixing blushed but nonetheless continued on talking about what happened on the weekend. 
 
“Xiuminnie~ What are you having after this?” Three of them were walking towards their lockers. “I’m having study hall.” “Awh, I’m having History.” Luhan pouted but turned to Yixing. “How bout you Xingie~?” Yixing shrugged. 
 
Suddenly, shoutings could be heard. 
 
“Hyuuuuuuuungs! And Xingieeeee~” Then they could see a tired and panting Baekhyun running towards them. They smiled sweetly at each other. “Yixingie! You’re having class with me! Have you forgotten?” Yixing blushed and nodded. The four laughed out loud and planned to meet in the cafeteria and parted their ways. 
 
 
With Kyungsoo, Zitao and Iera
 
No one’s POV
 
“So, what do you two babies have after this?” The three had been siting on a bench on the rooftop. 
 
Tao and Iera looked up from their phones and both shrugged. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and sighed. He took away their phones and soon got glares from the two younger of the three. 
 
Kyungsoo glared back and Tao and Iera let out a huff, knowing they had been defeated. “I don’t know, free period, I guess. What do you have hyung?” Iera asked with a bored voice. “I have Home Economics. Tao?” “-Really?“ Kyungsoo glared at Iera because she had interrupted and they could hear Tao giggle lightly in the back. 
 
“Well, I had, Science, but it changed to free period.” Tao stood and ran off. “See you in the library Iera!” Was his last words before he disappeared down the stairs. 
 
“Uh…” Iera was unsure as to what to say because he could tell Kyungsoo was fuming judging by his red face. “H-hyung? I’ll go now, I’ll smack Tao for you.” Iera tried. 
 
Kyungsoo sighed and picked his bag up. “It’s okay Iera baby, tell Tao I’ll get him myself. Don’t go skipping classes like Tao okay? And we are going to meet the others in the cafeteria. Better tell Tao that too.” Iera nodded and picked her bag up too. The bell rang and both started walking down the steps from the rooftop. 
 
“Alright, see you in the cafeteria, can’t wait to taste your food! Love you mama!” Iera teased and kissed Kyungsoo on the cheek and ran off. 
 
“Aish, this kid.” 
 
 
With Kingkas
 
No one’s POV
 
“Well, this year, it’s starting with us, getting kidnapped, huh?” 
 
“Sigh, shut the up Kai, now hand me a cig.” Kai rolled his eyes and gave Kris what he had asked. Apparently, skipping class, was more important now. So the seven of them, had went to the rooftop to chill, with bottles of energy drinks and cigarettes. “Hey, Kris, did you think Leon would be acquainted with one of them?” Kris puffed out smoke and sat up straight. 
 
“Honestly, no. That little can’t do .” Kris smirked. “You know I have ears, right? And I’m just ing across you! You motherer!” Leon kicked the air and sighed. 
 
“What an …” Leon mumbled, Sehun, Chanyeol and Chen snickered when they heard him. Kris sent a glare like daggers to them and they covered their mouths from the hardcore laughter. “What did you say?” Kris asked threateningly. “I said you’re a !” He said louder while rolling his eyes. Kris gave him the glares and stood up, ready to charge when Kai and Suho held him down. 
 
Chanyeol and Chen shook their heads, muttering words and just stood by the railings of the rooftop. Chanyeol placed the cigarette in-between his lips, reading to inhale some when his eyes spotted something… Or someone. 
 
“Yah! Hyung! Come here! Aren't those that emo nerds?” Kris, Leon, Kai and Chen laughed when they heard what Chanyeol had said and walked over to the railings. “Oh ! Isn’t that T-Tei? T-Tao? Tao! And Ier-Iera?” They all agreed by nodding and Kris smirked. “Hey, you thinking what I’m thinking?” Kris looked over to Chen and nodded.
 
They picked up cigarette butts ready to shoot but unfortunately for them, the bell rung. They all groaned and just took their bags, threw the cigarettes, stepped on their already lit cigarettes and continue walking down the stairs instead. 
 
 
Cafeteria
 
Jongin’s POV
 
The kingkas were walking towards the cafeteria. Before we could even step foot into the cafeteria, our fangirls crowded all over us, making us lose sight of each other. 
 
“KAI! Please accept my gifts!” “Kai! Oh my god! He looked at me!” “Kai! Come sit with us!” “Girls, girls, girls, let me eat first alright?” I winked at them where some almost fainted. I rolled my eyes mentally and squeezed my way through the girls. 
 
“Phew, managed without hurting anyone.” Sehun mumbled and the group snickered lightly. 
 
We went to grab our food and before we could sit at where we always sit, a certain group of nerds caught my attention. I snapped my fingers infront of my hyungs and pointed towards the said group. “Hyungs, they’re finally siting in the cafeteria!” I smirked. I looked towards the hyungs, Sehun and Leon. They were smirking, except Suho. “Come on! Let’s go! I got something in my mind!” Chen exclaimed and Suho sighed catching our attention. 
 
“Chen, no. If you want to mess with them, not now, not today… And since when you had something in your mind except trolling?” Suho teased and we all burst out laughing, catching our adoring fans’ attention. I looked towards a group of girls and winked at them, for fun. They screamed and exclaimed some incompetent stuff. 
 
I chuckled lowly and turned back to where the hyung’s conversation was. “Oh come on Suho hyung! You ing party pooper! We’re kingkas! We mess with EVERYONE in this school, doesn't that ring a bell? In case you forget, those nerds make no difference!” Chen smirked and walked towards the group of nerds. The other hyungs following after him. 
 
I smirked and walked last. This is going to be fun. 
 
 
With the Nerds
 
Before the Kingkas interrupted them
 
Kyungsoo’s POV
 
The bell rung and I walked out of the classroom and observed everyone in the hallways and corridors, weird, the incompetent s weren’t there. I shrugged and proceeded to walk towards the cafeteria. 
 
I looked around and managed to find Xiumin hyung, who was munching cutely on the baozi in his hand, Taozi, who was laying his head on the table and Iera, who held her head with both hands on the table. I could only guess that they’re hungry. I smiled at them and sat in front Tao and touched his shoulder, shaking him awake. 
 
“Im here already! Stop being emotional because your foods are here!” I said happily towards the three and took out four lunch boxes I had managed to pack this morning. I saw the three’s eyes go from gloomy to bright when they saw the lunch boxes. I smiled, knowing just by cooking for these babies, including Xiumin hyung, could make them happy. 
 
Not long after, the rest of the group came and were complaining saying they were hungry and or wanting to eat my food. I smiled and took out lunch boxes enough for everyone. 
 
One by one, everyone said their ’thank you’s and started wolfing down on the food. I smiled and felt my heart clench. This is what a happy family feels like. 
 
“Hey, look, the girls are going crazy over pretty boys again!” Luhan hyung exclaimed and pointed towards the entrance of the cafeteria. We all shrugged and just ignored their hyung. I giggled and Luhan hyung punched my arm. He started pouting and I felt guilty. “Alright, alright. What is it?” I asked and started knocking the table to gain the other five boys who were minding their own businesses. 
 
Luhan smiled widely and pointed towards the entrance. “They- Eh? Oh! There!” Luhan moved his finger to the food area where we all saw the seven wipes. We laughed at his clumsiness and childishness. 
 
“Anyways, they are who we have to look out for. They almost find out our identities.” Our attentions were on Luhan and we nodded. “Hyungs! Don’t you think those ers are too subtle for us? We should just ignore them!” Baekhyun grumbled and took a sip from his cola. I nodded and said, “Hyunnie is right. They will just cause more trouble for us.” 
 
Luhan hyung sighed and nodded. “But at least look out for them!” He said. We said yes in unison and continue eating. “By the way, after school, you guys going anywhere?” Xiumin hyung asked still munching on his baozi. Where did he get all those from? 
 
“I’m going home, polishing and upgrading you know?” He continued. We nodded.
 
“I’m going to get bubble tea then head home. Too many homework.” Luhan said after. We laughed. 
 
“I’m going to head down to the studio-“ Yixing was cut off when we noticed seven certain s were by our table. 
 
“Which studio you heading to?” A guy, with super tanned skin asked with an amused voice. I noticed he was looking at me and I cleared my throat. “Studio Moon.” The tan skinned guy whose name I remembered was Kai, said, “What? You dance at that Studio too? Holy . How come I-“ The faced angry bird name Kris cleared his throat made Kai shut up. I had to hold in a laugh. 
 
I looked towards Tao, Iera and Baekhyun, they had a muderous gaze but they caught my sight and laid their heads on the table. “What are you guys doing here?” Luhan hyung asked with a bored filled voice.
 
They shrugged and the angel-faced dude spoke. “Can we sit by you?” He seems to be the only polite and nice kingka. I scoffed lightly and nodded. They settled down and it soon turned awkward. 
 
I slowly drank my cola and glanced at the kingkas who were looking at us intently. I looked at Kai and saw him staring at me. I swear I could have choked on the drink but I didn’t. I saw that chocolate smirk and I rolled my eyes at him. 
 
“So, after Yixingie, it’s…?” Xiumin spoke up. 
 
“Me. I’m heading home. Do some things… “ I shrugged, knowing my answer was blunt and boring. But, then again, the tards were beside us and can listen. 
 
“I have classes. So you know I’ll finish late.” Baekhyun would have singing classes then private short range shooting. We would all have to watch our words before the kingkas could suspect us for something else. 
 
“I’m accompanying Iera. I wanted to ask you guys but you guys seem busy. Don’t want her alone.” Tao said boringly with his emotionless eyes before laying his head down the table again. 
 
A different voice could be heard and we looked towards the kingka’s area. “You guys going to go at it?” Loud laughter could be heard and it all soon died down by angel-face Suho glared at the one who caused it, Kai. I smirked and looked towards Iera. 
 
She held her phone tightly. Well, I guess she’s going off again. Hopefully she won’t be home late. I looked at Iera with a worrying gaze and saw her smile small. “It’s nothing, the other guys found something.” She mouthed to me. I nodded and continue to pay attention towards the others. 
 
"You know, we'll be having a party at Kris hyung's house... you guys want to come?" Troll faced Chen, I think said. I was about to speak when Luhan hyung beat me to it.
 
"We'll consider your offer." I glared at hyung and he just gave me a small smile. I looked back at the kingkas and saw face Kris, glaring at Chen. The tables turned silent and soon, the sound of the bell ringing erupted the throughout the school cafeteria. 
 
We quickly gathered our stuff and walked away as quickly as possible away from the faces. But while walking out of the cafeteria, I noticed that the kingkas were following us. 
 
“Psst, tards at six o’clock.” They nodded understanding what I meant. "I knew we shouldn't have sat in the cafeteria. Should've known those heads would interrupt."
 
We carelessly roamed the school and suddenly, the ringtone of Iera’s phone was ringing. “, guys it’s Jiho. Should I answer with those asses around?” We panicked for awhile but saw found a male toilet. I pointed towards it and said, “Don’t worry we’re just outside!” She nodded and quickly rushed into it, not caring about anything else. 
 
End of Kyungsoo’s POV
 
 
In the toilet
 
??’s POV
 
“What do you mean you found something? I know you did Jiho-ah but I need more information about it!” I shut my mouth and stayed in my cubicle and listened to Iera’s conversation with whoever it is on the phone. Wait, why the was she in the male’s bathroom?
 
“Sigh… Fine. I’ll bring Tao and some other things for your gang. Jiho, please don’t with me now. I really want to find her. I am depending on you and them now.” Then silence again. 
 
“Yeah, that is here. We had a recent problem with him and his gang and we dealt with them. Stubborn little ers...Those asss almost found out about our identity till they got kicked out." Then I could heard some shifting. Then she continued, "I'm alright but now, we have to ing tolerate them and I have to look out for him.” Him? Who? Could it be...
 
“I know… But I really loved him I-“ Unfortunately for me, I accidentally slipped and banged my fists on the cubicle, making her stop talking. 
 
“, hold on Jiho, Who’s there?” She asked to no one. I kept quiet and I heard her mutter a and ran out. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed.
 
It is me… 
 
I still cannot believe you still love-
 
I heard the door slam open and I came back to my senses. 
 
“Leon ah! Why the do you need to take so long to ing pee? I saw one of them run out, did you gather anything?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

DOUBLE UPDAAAAATE~
For not updating for who knows how long... 
I'm sorry... Again. 
Forgive me, okay? 
 
Once again, I will try my best to update.
Thank you for being soooo Patient with me... 
Really appreciate it! <3
I LOVE YOU GUYS !
 
I am so sorry if both Chapters are short (I know they are and I am truly sorry)...
Hopefully you guys understand.
 
Subs, Comments and Upvotes are Loved and Appreciated!
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
BADMAN
:D