Han river...

...Between Love & Friendship...*YooChun's ending*

(listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Ucs7XRiCc)
//8 Years later//
//no one POV//

''...eomma jeongmalro saranghaeyo.''
Your 8 year old daughter sang for you as mother day present while your 7 years old son ShinBae, played the piano.
You were so touched by it that you began to cry.
''eomma, why are you crying?'' ShinBae asked.
''eomma is just so proud of you two, that I'm crying out of happiness'' you hugged both of them tightly.
*thank you so much got for two wonderful children like them*

Your phone rang, and you picked up
''yoboseyo?''
''____________-ah, take the children and come out I'm waiting in the car.'' with that YooChun ended the call.
''huh'' you just blinked.
''YuEun, ShinBae, appa is-''
''come on eomma, appa is waiting outside'' YuEun called.
You sighed and went after them out, YooChun was already waiting in his car.
YuEun and ShinBae whispered something in his ear smiled at the respond of his father.
''noona, come on'' ShinBae pulled YuEun with him inside the car.
''YooChun,whats going on here?'' you asked him a bit nervous.
''you'll see it soon. Get in the car, the kids are waiting.''
You sat and YooChun started the energy, and drove to Han river, which you always liked.

As soon as the Park family arrived your kids pushed you towards YooChun.
''oppa please tell me what is going on!'' you pleaded.
''I'm not allowed to babe'' he pecked your lips and dragged you along, while the kids where still behind, watching the both of you leave.

While you and YooChun were walking, hand in hand along the river, you were getting worried by any minute who was passing away.
''____________-ah don't worry. They are fine.''
You just smiled and tried to be calm.

After about an hour of walking, you two returned. But there was no sign of YuEun and ShinBae.
''Oppa the ki-'' you turned around and YooChun wasn't there too.
''o-oppa?'' you whispered, you were getting teary because you never liked to be alone, outside in the dark.

When you tuned around, towards the car again, all three of them jumped in front of you.
''HAPPY MOTHER DAY!!!'' they screamed in union.
You finally let your tears roll down, and hugged all of them tightly.
''you guys are really crazy. You really are!'' you sobbed onto YooChun's shoulder.
''its just because we love you'' he kissed you neck and the children called the both of you.
''eomma, appa come on let us picnic in the dark, muhahaha'' ShinBae called.
YuEun began to laugh ''appa ShinBae-ah is just like you''
''yes, and noona is just like eomma.'' ShinBae proudly said.
You and YooChun smiled to each other and ate sandwiches and so on.

Arrived home, the kids went to bed and so did the both of you.
''oppa thank you for today.
''your welcome babe. Sleep well'' he gave you a kiss on your cheek and fell asleep beside you.

//end of POV//

 

///END OF STORY///