Honeymoon

...Between Love & Friendship...*YooChun's ending*

//YooChun POV//

Our plane arrived in Paris, the city of love, like most of the people would say.
We we now were standing right in front of the reception, of the hotel we would stay for three days, dolphin-boy booked it, I owe him.
''Hi, we have a reservation, the name is Park.'' I told the woman, she checked something and said then,
''Yes, here it is, Mr and Mrs Park, honeymoon suit. It's no. 328. Enjoy your stay.'' she then handled me the card.
When I walked to _____________ she blushed a little, I couldn't help but kiss her lips, she blushed more.
She is just too cute to resist.
When we arrived in our room, our luggage were there already.
''wow, they're fast _____________ said smiling.
So we unpacked our things and lay on the bed it was dark outside but not that late.
''______________-ah do you want to go somewhere out?'' I asked her.
She looked at me with big eyes.
''oppa, aren't you tired? I don't want to burden you.''
I kissed her while getting on top.
''baby you never were, and you never will be a burden to me. So stop thinking nonsense like this, and never say that again.''
She wrapped her arm around my neck and cuddled closer to me.
''oppa, I love you''
''I love you too, sweetie''
''so we still can go''
''no'' i said kissing her neck ''I like it more like this, our bodies close to each other''
''ert!'' She yelled and pushed me off her, now she was on top and was thinking she was stronger than me.
*Gosh, from that position I can see her blue bra* I gulped trying to control my hormones, and to break myself free or i probably would go wild.
But she wrapped her legs tighter around me so i wouldn't move, unfortunately she brushed against my 'partner' who already was hard.
''...'' I tried my hardest not to moan.
''oppa...whats wrong?'' She asked. She is so inconnent, I need to gentle.
''n-nothing'' I answered, like nothing was wrong at all, I didn't was to scare her.
''Wha-'' She turned around, blushed madly and got off me.
''I-I'm sorry''
''for what?''
''I didn't mean to'' she bit her lower lip.
I chuckled and kiss her.
''Don't, you are hurting your beautiful lips. And beside, sure you should be the one whose making me hard. After all you are MINE.''
She blushed more, if that was possible, and nod.
''So what do you want to do now. Go out or can I make love to you?''
''Uhm....make love to me.?'' she answered, more like a question.
''you sure'' she just nodded so I didn't think twice and began to kiss her.
And we made love the whole night.

//end of POV//

___________________________________________________________________________________________________