Fool?

...Between Love & Friendship...*YooChun's ending*

//______________ POV//

My belly grew day by day, and I was never happier before. Soon we would become a family with child and daily problems like, who's going to change the diapers of the child. I chuckled to my self of the imagination, that YooChun and me would begin to play little games to decide who's turn it is.
I looked at my belly and began to talk with it.
'' hi baby girl. Did you miss appa? Yes I missed him too. We can go visit him''
with that I took my jacked and opened the door, only to find a really pretty woman in front of it.
''Oh hello, are you the wife of YooChun-san?''
''San?'' I answered her with another question.
''I'm sorry I meant Mr YooChun Park''
''yes I am. And you are?''
''Kazumi, Yumoto Kazumi. The person who should marry him.'' I became pale. It was like there wasn't any blood anymore in my body.
''wha-'' I begun.
''can I come in, please?''
I let her come in, I don't know why but I just did.
''thank you'' she said and sat down.
''do you want to drink something miss Kazumi?''
''no thank you. Beside you shouldn't stay, sit down, you should rest more, it's the best for the baby''
I sat in front of her, things going through my mind about what she's going to tell.
''well, I just came here to say YooChun he don't need to get stressed, I told my parents that I have someone I like, which isn't a lie at all, because a friend of YooChun I met last year at a business party, and I fell high over heels for him. My parents said that it is my choice, and called the the marriage off.''
''R-really'' I think I looked really stupid with my eyes that wide open, because Kazumi begun to laugh.
''yes really, but....'' *OMG what is she up to now* ''….I have a favor. Please come to my wedding next moth.''
I sighed, and I though she wants something big.
''Of course we're coming.'' I replied her smiling.
''thats great. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to meet my fiancé''
''thank you visiting and telling me the news''
''you're welcome, and take care of your child''
''I'll. And thank you again.''
She just smiled and went away.
I need to go an tell it YooChun-oppa.
//end of POV//

// YooChun POV//
I always would feel the need to laugh when I see KiBum (Key), he was a boy, but most of the students would think he's a girl (yes all of my classmates are saying 'no way. This isn't a boy.' -.-'' I really hate them.) JongHyun even asked him on a date, most of the other student think because JongHyun too though KiBum was a girl, I think he really likes him.
'' YooChun hyung'' JongHyun interrupt my thoughts. Yes, both JongHyun and KiBum are my students.
''yes JongHyun-ah''
''do you think I'm gay?'' I looked at wide eyed.
''I mean, I think I like Key'' he continued.
''I don't now, you never know where love falls'' I told him.
''what do you feel when you see him?'' I asked.
''I want to hold him close to me, kiss his lips, tell him that he is mine and more important, I want to tell him that I live him.''
then you are gay, but thats OK. And just tell key how you fell, maybe the both of you become a couple soon.'' *thats so cute, KiBum told me that he likes JongHyun, and if JongHyun asks KiBum out, they'll definitely be a couple*

At lunch I walked into the cafeteria, when suddenly someone put there hands around my eyes.
I knew this hands very well, it belongs to ____________-ah.
I turned around and gave her a deep kiss.
''what are you doing here babe?'' I asked her a bit shocked to see her here, but most of all I was really happy to see her and my daughter.
''I wanted to visit you really badly oppa. Didn't you miss me?''
''of course I missed you, a lot to be true. But I was a bit surprised, since the doc said you shouldn't walk around much and rest a lot.'' I winked at her.
She just looked at me with the cute Bambi eyes of her.
''I just couldn't stand it anymore without you, all alone, by myself.''
This was my baby, just to hot and cute to resist.
''its OK babe.''
''so did you finished?''
''I smell something fishy'' ____________ just grinned at me.
''no oppa, don't say that...'' she pouted.
'' I was joking _________-ah. I have one last period then I'm finished. Where are we going to?''
''just to a little café, a few streets far from here.''
''OK do you want to come with me to the lesson? It's KiBum's turn he really is a good pianist ''
''sure why not''

~*after the lesson...in the café*~

''oppa...Kazumi was at our house today.'' her face fell, tears begun to build in her beautiful eyes.
''what?!''
''she wants you''
''no _________! you cant give up on me. You have our baby in your belly, ____________ I only love you, please.''
Then she begun to laugh, I looked up at her.
''oppa, today is April the fist. It was a joke.''
''___________, you really want to give me a heart attack!?''
''no oppa I just wanted to make a little fun, but Kazumi really did came. She told me that she fell in love with someone other and her parents called off the marriage.''

We chatted a bit and went home afterward. This was also fools day. My princess played a prank on me.

//end of POV//